News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2015 NLDS Games Thread: Eat Shit, St. Louis  ( 25,791 )

The Big Cheese

• Pollyellon Fan Club
Re: 2015 NLDS Games Thread: Eat Shit, St. Louis
« Reply #240 on: October 13, 2015, 09:36:32 PM »
I love how all the splooge thread titles are actually pretty accurate. This team.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #241 on: October 13, 2015, 09:41:12 PM »
Quote from: Tony on October 13, 2015, 09:28:06 PM
Quote from: D. Doluntap on October 13, 2015, 08:56:46 PM
Guys I posted here about a decade ago (and once in the late 2000s, or so, who the fuck cares) as RockTheIvy. You guys commiserated with me in 2004. What a clusterfuck. This was amazing. When the Cubs made the postseason, I realized I needed to come back here. Where the fuck else could a long time loser spend his time? With fucking Yellon? Of course. This is fucking special. I hope you're all well. I'll stick around here this time.

And fuck Matt Carpenter/Dickface Holiday/Pudding-brain Matheny. They can play the game the right way in hell.

Speaking as a semi-active poster, unlike you crazy people that don't seem to ever have to do work all day and have thousands of posts, I love seeing some old accounts active again. This team, man. This is fun.

I concur. Bring all the old posters back, except for Paul and Earl Cunningham

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #242 on: October 13, 2015, 09:47:42 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on October 13, 2015, 09:41:12 PM
Guys I posted here about a decade ago (and once in the late 2000s, or so, who the fuck cares) as RockTheIvy. You guys commiserated with me in 2004. What a clusterfuck. This was amazing. When the Cubs made the postseason, I realized I needed to come back here. Where the fuck else could a long time loser spend his time? With fucking Yellon? Of course. This is fucking special. I hope you're all well. I'll stick around here this time.

And fuck Matt Carpenter/Dickface Holiday/Pudding-brain Matheny. They can play the game the right way in hell.

Speaking as a semi-active poster, unlike you crazy people that don't seem to ever have to do work all day and have thousands of posts, I love seeing some old accounts active again. This team, man. This is fun.

I love all of this but especially this:  
QuoteThey can play the game the right way in hell.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #243 on: October 13, 2015, 09:55:07 PM »

Speaking as a semi-active poster, unlike you crazy people that don't seem to ever have to do work all day and have thousands of posts....

I blame Dubbs society.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #244 on: October 13, 2015, 09:59:31 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on October 13, 2015, 09:41:12 PM

Even PPE?

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #245 on: October 13, 2015, 10:09:37 PM »

FYP. You're a douche.

Welcome back.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #246 on: October 13, 2015, 10:24:43 PM »
I've got my shirt off. I was told there would be hugs.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

D. Doluntap

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #247 on: October 13, 2015, 10:39:59 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on October 13, 2015, 10:09:37 PM

FYP. You're a douche.

Welcome back.

Thanks. Extra baggy, too.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #248 on: October 13, 2015, 10:45:18 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 13, 2015, 10:24:43 PM
I've got my shirt off. I was told there would be hugs.

I've got a six-pack of PBR tallboys, prescription anxiolytics, and half a pound of coffee. And I'm down to only a handful of 40 W light bulbs.

Get on your bike.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #249 on: October 14, 2015, 06:30:45 AM »
I woke up this morning and my first thought was, "Thank God we beat those guys." Can you imagine how insufferable Cardinal Nation would have been if things didn't break our way?

This fucking team, guys.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #250 on: October 14, 2015, 06:55:16 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on October 13, 2015, 03:43:57 PM
Intrepid Reader: Jason Hammel

Guys, I can have six homers today too, right?

Four will have to do.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #252 on: October 14, 2015, 06:59:24 AM »
TPD.  Welcome back everyone.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #254 on: October 14, 2015, 08:46:02 AM »
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs