News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Tree of Life  ( 1,387 )

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Tree of Life
« on: July 02, 2011, 03:42:07 PM »
Fuck me, what a load of pish.  About a third of the way through I seriously wondered if somebody was having a laugh at my expense.  I haven't had to sit through anything that bad since "Vanilla Sky" or "Magnolia".  Pretentious bollocks - do yourselves a huge favour and steer well clear.  Thank God I managed to nod off for the last fifteen minutes.

Tree of Life?  Tree of Shite more like.  I want my fucking money back.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Tree of Life
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 01:11:24 AM »
I haven't seen it but I'm going with Tree of Shite. Pre=emptive shite.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 11:30:05 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on July 02, 2011, 03:42:07 PM
Fuck me, what a load of pish.  About a third of the way through I seriously wondered if somebody was having a laugh at my expense.  I haven't had to sit through anything that bad since "Vanilla Sky" or "Magnolia".  Pretentious bollocks - do yourselves a huge favour and steer well clear.  Thank God I managed to nod off for the last fifteen minutes.

Thanks for reminding me what a piece of shit Vanilla Sky was.

Now I'm angry all over again for spending money on that horsecrap.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 07:43:50 PM »

I'm 40 min into this movie and I have no clue about what the fuck is going on.  It's just a bunch of weird clips edited together. 
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 08:33:23 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on November 27, 2011, 07:43:50 PM

I'm 40 min into this movie and I have no clue about what the fuck is going on.  It's just a bunch of weird clips edited together. 

Ask Fro.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen