News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,906 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #300 on: January 30, 2010, 03:21:03 PM »
Quote from: JD on January 30, 2010, 03:01:51 PM
You guys know this is a CUBS messageboard, right?

Suit yourself:

Quote from: MikeC on January 29, 2010, 11:51:16 AM
I do politics in passing

Like a frotteur?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #301 on: January 30, 2010, 03:27:05 PM »

Once Hendry signs Kiko Calero to complete the 86 win juggernaut, it'll be all Cubs, all the time, hoss.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #302 on: January 30, 2010, 03:59:59 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on January 30, 2010, 03:21:03 PM
Quote from: MikeC on January 29, 2010, 11:51:16 AM
I do politics in passing

Like a frotteur?

There was a quote at the end of the movie "Tears of the Sun." "The only things frotteurism needs to prosper are rough fabrics and crowded public settings."
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #303 on: January 30, 2010, 04:18:09 PM »
Quote from: R-V on January 30, 2010, 03:27:05 PM

Once Hendry signs Kiko Calero to complete the 86 win juggernaut, it'll be all Cubs, all the time, hoss.

Ok.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #304 on: January 30, 2010, 07:45:14 PM »
Quote from: R-V on January 30, 2010, 02:35:37 PM
DPD. A wonky explanation of why the "just pass a simple bill" suggestions are unrealistic.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/29/no-such-thing-as-simple-health-reform/

Nice explanation of the effects of adding complexity to an already complex health care system that already has too much government involvement. Instead of adding to the complexity (and not creating any value), how about peeling the system back.

For no other good or service that I consume am I so divorced from the true cost. (And this includes government services that are wholly subsidized by taxes.)

We've tried different measures intended to make it easier for people to get coverage, but none of them was able to repeal the natural laws of economics (i.e., we have a finite supply and unlimited demand). What we have done is increase agency cost as administrators working "on behalf of" consumer and provider haggle over price.

Many of those problems were created by the right. Some were created by the left. But most of them came from Washington, DC and various state capitals. Start over.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #305 on: January 30, 2010, 08:22:56 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on January 30, 2010, 07:45:14 PM
DPD. A wonky explanation of why the "just pass a simple bill" suggestions are unrealistic.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/29/no-such-thing-as-simple-health-reform/

Nice explanation of the effects of adding complexity to an already complex health care system that already has too much government involvement. Instead of adding to the complexity (and not creating any value), how about peeling the system back.

For no other good or service that I consume am I so divorced from the true cost. (And this includes government services that are wholly subsidized by taxes.)

We've tried different measures intended to make it easier for people to get coverage, but none of them was able to repeal the natural laws of economics (i.e., we have a finite supply and unlimited demand). What we have done is increase agency cost as administrators working "on behalf of" consumer and provider haggle over price.

Many of those problems were created by the right. Some were created by the left. But most of them came from Washington, DC and various state capitals. Start over.

Well, if you want real simple, I can do it in 6 words:

All Americans are eligble for Medicare.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #306 on: January 30, 2010, 08:47:00 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on January 30, 2010, 08:22:56 PM

Maggie Thatcher would have agreed.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #307 on: January 30, 2010, 09:48:19 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on January 30, 2010, 08:22:56 PM

I agree.  And the legislation would be simple: delete the words "65 and older" from the Medicare statute.

Probably a two-page bill.  Republicans can get behind that.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #311 on: January 31, 2010, 12:51:19 PM »
Quote from: Slack-E on January 31, 2010, 12:45:03 PM
Quote from: ChuckD on January 31, 2010, 11:52:01 AM
http://handjobexchange.com/sbox/markov/mikec.php

How did you--what in the--

I think you're question should be "Why."

...Because the world can ever half enough MikeC posts.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #312 on: January 31, 2010, 12:58:00 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on January 31, 2010, 12:51:19 PM

Quote from: MikeCIt's unfair and so happens and everything he never blamed him rack up on Mr. President, its been going on the coffers to make with millions of them were just give a leap of crap and stop this should not afford. Republicans have a court order. If allowed to win. On the right the difference. That's fine for every single word that was doing it was Police Captain. Not to defeat America' playbook step in clean sums? One quote you should be happening in the flood gates to be fun bringing up the people to be on 1 mosque, and and Obama was the pants if those bullshit because in power.

Obama was the pants. But not anymore.

Not anymore.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #313 on: January 31, 2010, 02:17:24 PM »

I see what you did there.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #314 on: January 31, 2010, 02:32:17 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on January 31, 2010, 02:17:24 PM

I see what you did there.

Looks like you only saw have of it.