News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,915 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #420 on: February 11, 2010, 08:04:58 PM »
Quote from: CT III on February 11, 2010, 06:28:30 PM
Quote from: Oleg on February 11, 2010, 06:20:13 PM
Quote from: powen01 on February 11, 2010, 06:13:34 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on February 11, 2010, 05:22:32 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on February 11, 2010, 02:55:31 PM
Quote from: Brownie on February 11, 2010, 01:05:24 PM
I think we'd want to know why they're doubling the estimates that the numbers shown are accurate and not made up. Have they hired Al Yellon's statisticians?

Fair'd and Balance'd.

I never should have opened my mouth. Especially since I now can't get rid of the taste of ultrasound gel. So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the GDP+1 assumption seems to apply to years 25-75 of the notional projection and exists primarily to enforce an a priori (and vaguely teleological) asymptotic boundary condition.

The part that I don't yet get is just where the modification implied by the budget's "base assumption" affects the average--clearly, one could modify years 1-10 or 11-24 and yet maintain the shape of the GCE macroeconomic curve, all the while increasing the area under the works.

Wheezer, don't explain this shit to me, just go fix the world. I am sure by the time you are done you will have enough daylight left to sift through the SETI project and find some signs of intelligent life.

Gil/Wheezer 2012!

Can I be the Chief of Staff who just sits around and swears at people?  I'm Jewish!

All of a sudden...

No.  I think it has been at least three decades
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #421 on: February 11, 2010, 11:41:08 PM »
I think we'd want to know why they're doubling the estimates that the numbers shown are accurate and not made up. Have they hired Al Yellon's statisticians?

Fair'd and Balance'd.

I never should have opened my mouth. Especially since I now can't get rid of the taste of ultrasound gel. So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the GDP+1 assumption seems to apply to years 25-75 of the notional projection and exists primarily to enforce an a priori (and vaguely teleological) asymptotic boundary condition.

The part that I don't yet get is just where the modification implied by the budget's "base assumption" affects the average--clearly, one could modify years 1-10 or 11-24 and yet maintain the shape of the GCE macroeconomic curve, all the while increasing the area under the works.

Wheezer, don't explain this shit to me, just go fix the world. I am sure by the time you are done you will have enough daylight left to sift through the SETI project and find some signs of intelligent life.

Gil/Wheezer 2012!

I'm hoping this is the metropolitan water reclamation district ticket in 2012?

My platform: bukkake for all!!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #422 on: February 12, 2010, 08:45:12 AM »
Now the Whitehouse is laying claim to the success in Iraq, nevermind that Biden and Obama did everything to stop the troop surge and claimed it would never work.

I really can't understand how any of you people who voted for these ass clowns believe anything coming out of their mouths.

Victor Davis Hanson...

QuoteThe problem with Obama's new hedging on taxing those who make below $250,000, or his administration's taking credit for victory in the Iraq war that they so once fervently tried to abort, or the flip-flop on renditions and tribunals, or the embarrassments over closing Guantanamo and trying KSM in New York or Mirandizing the Christmas Day bomber,or trashing/praising Wall Street grandees, is not that presidents cannot change their minds as circumstances warrant, or even that all politicians are at times hypocritical. No, the rub is that Obama is not merely flipping and triangulating on issues in a desperate attempt to shadow the polls, but he is doing so on matters that he once swore were absolutely central to his entire candidacy and his signature hope-and-change agenda.

Next week the White House will be taking credit for defeating Hitler and Joe Biden's awesome leadership for rebuilding Europe and bringing our troops home.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #423 on: February 12, 2010, 08:51:46 AM »

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #426 on: February 12, 2010, 11:15:30 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 11, 2010, 11:41:08 PM

Fair'd and Balance'd.

Gil/Wheezer 2012!

Are you planning to mix your seed into our water supply like the Commies did with fluoride?

PRESERVE OUR ESSENCE FROM GIL'S UNHOLY MONKEY SERUM!

WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #427 on: February 12, 2010, 11:21:12 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 12, 2010, 11:15:30 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 11, 2010, 11:41:08 PM

Fair'd and Balance'd.

Gil/Wheezer 2012!

Are you planning to mix your seed into our water supply like the Commies did with fluoride?

PRESERVE OUR ESSENCE FROM GIL'S UNHOLY MONKEY SERUM!

'

And people said I was crazy for only drinking pure grain alcohol and distilled water.

Yeah.  Crazy like a fox.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #428 on: February 12, 2010, 12:23:25 PM »
Quote from: MikeC on February 12, 2010, 08:45:12 AM
Now the Whitehouse is laying claim to the success in Iraq, nevermind that Biden and Obama did everything to stop the troop surge and claimed it would never work.

I really can't understand how any of you people who voted for these ass clowns believe anything coming out of their mouths.

Victor Davis Hanson...

QuoteThe problem with Obama's new hedging on taxing those who make below $250,000, or his administration's taking credit for victory in the Iraq war that they so once fervently tried to abort, or the flip-flop on renditions and tribunals, or the embarrassments over closing Guantanamo and trying KSM in New York or Mirandizing the Christmas Day bomber,or trashing/praising Wall Street grandees, is not that presidents cannot change their minds as circumstances warrant, or even that all politicians are at times hypocritical. No, the rub is that Obama is not merely flipping and triangulating on issues in a desperate attempt to shadow the polls, but he is doing so on matters that he once swore were absolutely central to his entire candidacy and his signature hope-and-change agenda.

Next week the White House will be taking credit for defeating Hitler and Joe Biden's awesome leadership for rebuilding Europe and bringing our troops home.

How do you or that charlatan VDH claim to know Obama's motivation for anything?  Do you know him?  Do you work in the White House?  I hate the self-serving conservative insider talk that claims to know EVERYTHING about EVERY Democrat's motivation behind anything.  Bullshit, I say.

Maybe, he's just doing it because it's the right thing to do, rather than the ideological thing to do.  Shocking.

By the way, when is the Obama Dong Chugging Iraq Victory Party?  Is that going to be in Times Square too?  When this war is over, I don't think there will be that much fanfare.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #429 on: February 12, 2010, 12:46:32 PM »
DPD, but has Captain America gone TAXOLIB HOMOCRAT?

BTW, the "plan" to which this pinko superhero alluded to is nothing more than to take his black friend sidekick and dress him as a pretend IRS agent, because the sight of a black government agent is sure to enflame the teabaggers.

PROFIT.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #430 on: February 12, 2010, 02:02:17 PM »
You know, Captain America has actually been more of a Taxolib Homocrat than a Real, Honest American over the years. He's even quit in disgust with America before.

The only real American hero is The Punisher.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #431 on: February 12, 2010, 02:05:27 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 12, 2010, 12:23:25 PM

How do you, Gil, or that charlatan VDH {insert Liberal talking head here} claim to know Obama's George W. Bush's or {evil corporation X's} motivation for anything?  Do you know him?  Do you work in the White House?  I hate the self-serving conservative liberal insider talk that claims to know EVERYTHING about EVERY Democrat's Republican's motivation behind anything.  Bullshit, I say.

It ain't just the self-serving Conservatives'd.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #432 on: February 12, 2010, 02:10:29 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on February 12, 2010, 02:05:27 PM

How do you, Gil, or that charlatan VDH {insert Liberal talking head here} claim to know Obama's George W. Bush's or {evil corporation X's} motivation for anything?  Do you know him?  Do you work in the White House?  I hate the self-serving conservative liberal insider talk that claims to know EVERYTHING about EVERY Democrat's Republican's motivation behind anything.  Bullshit, I say.

Unnamed Liberal Talking Head does it, too!
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #433 on: February 12, 2010, 02:11:15 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 12, 2010, 02:10:29 PM

Everybody's doing it. Therefore it's cool.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #434 on: February 12, 2010, 02:13:06 PM »
Quote from: Jon on February 12, 2010, 02:11:15 PM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 12, 2010, 02:10:29 PM

Everybody's doing it. Therefore it's cool.

the Talking Heads were never cool.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16