News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,905 )

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #1110 on: April 08, 2010, 10:00:05 AM »
Quote from: MikeC on April 08, 2010, 09:51:33 AM
She really cracked that case wide open. It's already been noted that the poor innocent San Diego office that was expecting investigators to show up any day, did what any good little innocent organization would do to defend its name. They quietly organized their paper work so that state officials could quickly look it over and find no wrong doing. Nooo wait, i am fucking with you, they went into full document destruction mode, shredding and throwing out paperwork at a furious pace. 20,000 documents were recovered but that was likely the least important of the material. See so innocent they destroyed evidence like any normal innocent person would do.

Even for you this is utterly incomprehensible.  What are you yelling about?  I can't understand it.  Do you have anything to back up the assertion about these 20,000 documents being shredded or is that simply coming from the voices within your head?  

Face it, the horse you've been beating to death has turned out to be a red herring.  Go eat a bag of shit, drone.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1111 on: April 08, 2010, 10:08:28 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 08, 2010, 09:59:52 AM
Quote from: Brownie on April 08, 2010, 09:55:45 AM
Chuck, as to your saying you're overserviced, I can agree with you there. But that's why Congress (and the GOP-led Congress wasn guilty here) needs to pay more than lip-service into reducing the scope of the federal government.

Perhaps a president who would use a veto pen would be nice instead of spending $750 billion of our money on a drug benefit to win Florida in 2004 be compassionately conservative to seniors would also help.

This!

Where do I send my check for Americans for Chuck Gitles for President?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1112 on: April 08, 2010, 10:10:24 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on April 08, 2010, 09:55:45 AMIf only 53% of households are paying taxes, do you sense a problem if that number drops any more?

Again, to say that only 53% of households are paying taxes is misleading. You can't just look at income taxes - you have to look at federal taxes overall, including SS and Medicare taxes. If you look at this table, you'll see that people earning between 20k and 30k pay a 6% average effective rate. Which I'm fine with. These rates should be progressive.

Quote from: Brownie on April 08, 2010, 09:55:45 AMSimplifying the tax code (and dropping tax rates across the board) would make everyone pay a "share" of taxes. You could even have a progressive income tax.

I'm totally fine with this. Get rid of all the skewed INCENTIVES (aka home ownership) and exemptions built into the system, and you can lower the rates.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1113 on: April 08, 2010, 11:02:45 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on April 08, 2010, 10:08:28 AM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 08, 2010, 09:59:52 AM
Quote from: Brownie on April 08, 2010, 09:55:45 AM
Chuck, as to your saying you're overserviced, I can agree with you there. But that's why Congress (and the GOP-led Congress wasn guilty here) needs to pay more than lip-service into reducing the scope of the federal government.

Perhaps a president who would use a veto pen would be nice instead of spending $750 billion of our money on a drug benefit to win Florida in 2004 be compassionately conservative to seniors would also help.

This!

Where do I send my check for Americans for Chuck Gitles for President?

Make it out to "ZIONIST CONSPIRACY"

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1114 on: April 08, 2010, 11:22:29 AM »
I'd be in favor of the Nixon plan (go figure).  A guaranteed minimum income for all Americans and a flat rate of taxation there after, no exceptions.  Everyone pays something.  Milton Friedman agrees too.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1115 on: April 08, 2010, 11:46:38 AM »
Quote from: MAD on April 08, 2010, 10:00:05 AM
She really cracked that case wide open. It's already been noted that the poor innocent San Diego office that was expecting investigators to show up any day, did what any good little innocent organization would do to defend its name. They quietly organized their paper work so that state officials could quickly look it over and find no wrong doing. Nooo wait, i am fucking with you, they went into full document destruction mode, shredding and throwing out paperwork at a furious pace. 20,000 documents were recovered but that was likely the least important of the material. See so innocent they destroyed evidence like any normal innocent person would do.

Even for you this is utterly incomprehensible.  What are you yelling about?  I can't understand it.  Do you have anything to back up the assertion about these 20,000 documents being shredded or is that simply coming from the voices within your head?  

Face it, the horse you've been beating to death has turned out to be a red herring.  Go eat a bag of shit, drone.

He's just pissed that black people get to vote now.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1116 on: April 08, 2010, 12:05:35 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on April 08, 2010, 11:46:38 AM

In the final analysis, THIS is probably true.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1117 on: April 08, 2010, 12:12:17 PM »
God, I hate this Cubs team.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1118 on: April 08, 2010, 12:14:17 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 08, 2010, 12:05:35 PM

If he was upset about that, how does he feel about a Kenyan being President?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1119 on: April 08, 2010, 12:14:38 PM »
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1120 on: April 08, 2010, 12:37:01 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on April 08, 2010, 12:14:17 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 08, 2010, 12:05:35 PM

If he was upset about that, how does he feel about a Kenyan being President?

I think you can follow his posts and actually see his head exploding.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1121 on: April 08, 2010, 01:04:57 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on March 19, 2010, 02:17:36 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on March 19, 2010, 01:53:59 PM
Line items for "consultants" in this game tend to reflect economizing on full-time staff, if I recall properly. Charitynavigator.org gives them four stars based on 2007. If I were Debbie Schlussel, I'd be savaging the Boys Choir of Harlem instead.

They did, and I'm not sure why.  I believe that in 2007 they had 27 employees, so it seems a bit overhead heavy to me.

Downgraded to two stars.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1122 on: April 08, 2010, 01:11:49 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on April 08, 2010, 01:04:57 PM
Line items for "consultants" in this game tend to reflect economizing on full-time staff, if I recall properly. Charitynavigator.org gives them four stars based on 2007. If I were Debbie Schlussel, I'd be savaging the Boys Choir of Harlem instead.

They did, and I'm not sure why.  I believe that in 2007 they had 27 employees, so it seems a bit overhead heavy to me.

Downgraded to two stars.

Which is exactly why I hate this Cubs team.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1123 on: April 08, 2010, 01:16:40 PM »

Here is the 20,000 documents that were recovered. Hell they got pictures of it in case you don't believe it.

http://biggovernment.com/droach/2009/11/23/breaking-san-diego-acorn-document-dump-scandal/

But you wouldn't know about the documents trying to be hidden from investigators because Maddow didn't tell you any of that. Shredding part is purely speculation on my part but, the most sensitive and damaging data would have been shredded and then burned. But who knows what happened because ACORN had plenty of time to clean out its offices and cover up any evidence before investigators showed up, why else start dumping your files in the trash? Guilty people do that sort of thing. You sure as hell don't do it before investigators show up, it kinda looks like your trying to cover up evidence of wrong doing.

Try again MAD.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1124 on: April 08, 2010, 01:17:06 PM »
Quote from: Bort on April 08, 2010, 01:11:49 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on April 08, 2010, 01:04:57 PM

Downgraded to two stars.

Which is exactly why I hate this Cubs team.

THI
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.