News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,905 )

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #1125 on: April 08, 2010, 01:18:55 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on April 08, 2010, 11:46:38 AM
Quote from: MAD on April 08, 2010, 10:00:05 AM
Quote from: MikeC on April 08, 2010, 09:51:33 AM
She really cracked that case wide open. It's already been noted that the poor innocent San Diego office that was expecting investigators to show up any day, did what any good little innocent organization would do to defend its name. They quietly organized their paper work so that state officials could quickly look it over and find no wrong doing. Nooo wait, i am fucking with you, they went into full document destruction mode, shredding and throwing out paperwork at a furious pace. 20,000 documents were recovered but that was likely the least important of the material. See so innocent they destroyed evidence like any normal innocent person would do.

Even for you this is utterly incomprehensible.  What are you yelling about?  I can't understand it.  Do you have anything to back up the assertion about these 20,000 documents being shredded or is that simply coming from the voices within your head?  

Face it, the horse you've been beating to death has turned out to be a red herring.  Go eat a bag of shit, drone.

He's just pissed that black people get to vote now.

And here comes the racist remark. If you have to drop to that level maybe your the real racist. Why is it its Democrats 99.9% of the time are the biggest race baiters in politics? I will just refer to Oleg as this boards token Racist from now on, thanks for exposing yourself.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1126 on: April 08, 2010, 01:22:22 PM »
Quote from: MikeC on April 08, 2010, 01:18:55 PM
She really cracked that case wide open. It's already been noted that the poor innocent San Diego office that was expecting investigators to show up any day, did what any good little innocent organization would do to defend its name. They quietly organized their paper work so that state officials could quickly look it over and find no wrong doing. Nooo wait, i am fucking with you, they went into full document destruction mode, shredding and throwing out paperwork at a furious pace. 20,000 documents were recovered but that was likely the least important of the material. See so innocent they destroyed evidence like any normal innocent person would do.

Even for you this is utterly incomprehensible.  What are you yelling about?  I can't understand it.  Do you have anything to back up the assertion about these 20,000 documents being shredded or is that simply coming from the voices within your head?  

Face it, the horse you've been beating to death has turned out to be a red herring.  Go eat a bag of shit, drone.

And here comes the racist remark. If you have to drop to that level maybe your the real racist. Why is it its Democrats 99.9% of the time are the biggest race baiters in politics? I will just refer to Oleg as this boards token Racist from now on, thanks for exposing yourself.

I am a racist.  I hate running.  And I hate NASCAR.  I don't particularly like horse racing, either.   Rat race?  Fuck that, too.  I do enjoy those cute crawfish races.  But that's about it.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1127 on: April 08, 2010, 01:24:12 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on April 08, 2010, 01:22:22 PM

I am a racist.  I hate running.  And I hate NASCAR.  I don't particularly like horse racing, either.   Rat race?  Fuck that, too.  I do enjoy those cute crawfish races.  But that's about it.

Shut up you Cossack.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1128 on: April 08, 2010, 01:26:09 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 08, 2010, 01:24:12 PM
Quote from: Oleg on April 08, 2010, 01:22:22 PM

Shut up you Cossack.

It was the NASCAR thing, right?

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1129 on: April 08, 2010, 01:27:57 PM »

You're never going to get elected Stage Nigger that way.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1130 on: April 08, 2010, 01:33:10 PM »
Quote from: MikeC on April 08, 2010, 01:16:40 PM
But you wouldn't know about the documents trying to be hidden from investigators because Maddow didn't tell you any of that.

That's because she'd sound ridiculous if she suggested that documents could attempt to hide themselves.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1131 on: April 08, 2010, 01:36:38 PM »
Quote from: Eli on April 08, 2010, 01:33:10 PM
But you wouldn't know about the documents trying to be hidden from investigators because Maddow didn't tell you any of that.

That's because she'd sound ridiculous if she suggested that documents could attempt to hide themselves.

Then again, I guess it's not unprecedented to find personified pieces of paper.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1132 on: April 08, 2010, 01:40:09 PM »
Where did you get that 99.9% number, by the way? Just curious, because I assumed it was closer to 78.3%, but I've only got race-baiting numbers through the 2000 Census.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1133 on: April 08, 2010, 01:42:46 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 08, 2010, 09:59:52 AM
Quote from: Brownie on April 08, 2010, 09:55:45 AM
Chuck, as to your saying you're overserviced, I can agree with you there. But that's why Congress (and the GOP-led Congress wasn guilty here) needs to pay more than lip-service into reducing the scope of the federal government.

Perhaps a president who would use a veto pen would be nice instead of spending $750 billion of our money on a drug benefit to win Florida in 2004 be compassionately conservative to seniors would also help.

On the topic of reducing the scope of gubment:

QuoteThe only program that more than a third of the public wants to see cut is foreign aid. Bummer, then, that it accounts for less than a single percent of the budget.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ezra-klein/2010/04/cutting_defense_spending_more.html

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1134 on: April 08, 2010, 01:43:39 PM »
Quote from: Bort on April 08, 2010, 01:40:09 PM
Where did you get that 99.9% number, by the way? Just curious, because I assumed it was closer to 78.3%, but I've only got race-baiting numbers through the 2000 Census.

What are you, daft?

Fact = 100% of Democrats are Democrats
Fact = .1% are Zell Miller
Fact = Leaves 99.9%

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1135 on: April 08, 2010, 01:44:41 PM »
Quote from: R-V on April 08, 2010, 01:42:46 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 08, 2010, 09:59:52 AM
Quote from: Brownie on April 08, 2010, 09:55:45 AM
Chuck, as to your saying you're overserviced, I can agree with you there. But that's why Congress (and the GOP-led Congress wasn guilty here) needs to pay more than lip-service into reducing the scope of the federal government.

Perhaps a president who would use a veto pen would be nice instead of spending $750 billion of our money on a drug benefit to win Florida in 2004 be compassionately conservative to seniors would also help.

On the topic of reducing the scope of gubment:

QuoteThe only program that more than a third of the public wants to see cut is foreign aid. Bummer, then, that it accounts for less than a single percent of the budget.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ezra-klein/2010/04/cutting_defense_spending_more.html

America = California.  Get used to it, people.  Citizens want services, but don't want to pay for them.

SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE!!!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1136 on: April 08, 2010, 01:46:26 PM »
Intrepid Reader: Mike C

DANCE PUPPETS, DANCE!

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1137 on: April 08, 2010, 01:47:48 PM »

Finally, someone on this board describes Oleg as big at something.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1138 on: April 08, 2010, 01:49:01 PM »

Here is the 20,000 documents that were recovered. Hell they got pictures of it in case you don't believe it.

http://biggovernment.com/droach/2009/11/23/breaking-san-diego-acorn-document-dump-scandal/

But you wouldn't know about the documents trying to be hidden from investigators because Maddow didn't tell you any of that. Shredding part is purely speculation on my part but, the most sensitive and damaging data would have been shredded and then burned. But who knows what happened because ACORN had plenty of time to clean out its offices and cover up any evidence before investigators showed up, why else start dumping your files in the trash? Guilty people do that sort of thing. You sure as hell don't do it before investigators show up, it kinda looks like your trying to cover up evidence of wrong doing.

Try again MAD.

So their crime was sloppily tossing out paperwork that may have contained sensitive information instead of shredding it?  I'll freely admit that that is poor procedure, but it's also about 9 football fields from being anything remotely felonious.  But then the documents they did shred were only shredded because they had incriminating evidence?  Which you conclude based on nothing but equal parts deranged specualtion and wishful thinking.  Do I have that right?  
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1139 on: April 08, 2010, 01:50:20 PM »
100% of TECs are pissed that Samardzija is on the 25-man roster.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.