News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,912 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #1952 on: July 21, 2010, 12:12:12 AM »
Well, I'm pretty sure this is no coincidence.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1953 on: July 22, 2010, 08:48:53 AM »
JournoList is like a gift that keeps on giving....

http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/22/when-mccain-picked-palin-liberal-journalists-coordinated-the-best-line-of-attack/

Ohhh it's just harmless E-mails between journalists, they aren't co-ordinating how to shape news cycles to best help Democrats at all.

Quote"Okay, let's get deadly serious, folks.  Grating voice or not, 'inexperienced' or not, Sarah Palin's just been introduced to the country as a brave, above-party, oil-company-bashing, pork-hating maverick 'outsider'," Kilgore said, "What we can do is to expose her ideology.
[/b]

And thats exactly what they did. They covered up for Wright, they used baseless Racist claims, and now a co-ordinated effort to discredit a political candidate. If your the managing editor of a newspaper and your journalists were involved in Journolist they should be fired on the spot for using the power of the paper to shape a political agenda, and if the managing editor is involved, then the owners of the newspaper need to clean house. You kinda see why print media is dying, its because of efforts by people in Journolist that have destroyed consumer confidence in their own industry.

We haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg in these Journolist leaks, its gonna be a long slow leak to the elections. Just to keep everyone reminded that journalists as a whole can't be trusted and they do a shit load of covering for Democrats.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1954 on: July 22, 2010, 09:01:15 AM »
Quote from: MikeC on July 22, 2010, 08:48:53 AM
JournoList is like a gift that keeps on giving....

Praise from Caesar.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1955 on: July 22, 2010, 09:10:24 AM »
What, Mike... nothing on the latest Breitbart joint to drop?

You know, the one that proves that the NAACP are the real racists?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1956 on: July 22, 2010, 09:41:15 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 22, 2010, 09:10:24 AM

Now your just being mean.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1957 on: July 23, 2010, 07:22:06 AM »

Well the obvious silence about Journolist members conspiring to call people racists to deflect attention away from their favored candidates is pretty telling around here. When something you know is wrong, but can't bring yourself to say is wrong, it becomes non-news to you guys. Just like Journolist members wanting to change the subject.

Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1958 on: July 23, 2010, 07:40:59 AM »
Quote from: MikeC on July 23, 2010, 07:22:06 AM

Well the obvious silence about Journolist members conspiring to call people racists to deflect attention away from their favored candidates is pretty telling around here. When something you know is wrong, but can't bring yourself to say is wrong, it becomes non-news to you guys. Just like Journolist members wanting to change the subject.

So people talking on a message board means they're actually devising a strategy?

Shit, guys...we're doing this all wrong.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1959 on: July 23, 2010, 08:32:31 AM »
Quote from: Fork on July 23, 2010, 07:40:59 AM

So people talking on a message board over email means they're actually devising a strategy?

HOW SINISTER'd
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1960 on: July 23, 2010, 08:39:57 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 23, 2010, 08:32:31 AM
Quote from: Fork on July 23, 2010, 07:40:59 AM

So people talking on a message board over email means they're actually devising a strategy?

HOW SINISTER'd

I thought is was in an online forum. So maybe you guys are doing it right, and I'm doing it wrong. Shit.

*walks away hanging head while Charlie Brown music plays*
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1961 on: July 23, 2010, 09:16:45 AM »
Cross-posted in the "2010-2011 Bears: The Last Time You'll See Utler Alive" thread:

Glenn Beck an Urlacher fan, then? Or not?

Bizarre.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1962 on: July 23, 2010, 11:53:54 AM »
I have always assumed that if Glen Beck called someone a Neo-Nazi it was intended as a compliment. 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1963 on: July 23, 2010, 12:40:08 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on July 23, 2010, 11:53:54 AM
I have always assumed that if Glen Beck called someone a Neo-Nazi it was intended as a compliment. 

That's not a farfetched assumption.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1964 on: July 23, 2010, 01:00:25 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on July 23, 2010, 12:40:08 PM
Quote from: CBStew on July 23, 2010, 11:53:54 AM

That's not a farfetched assumption.

I just heard the tape on the radio.  He said, "I don't know these people at all.  That one's Madona.  I think that one (Urlacher) is a neo-Nazi."

Does he really think he's being cute by being flippant about people he admits he doesn't know who they are even by sight?  What does this say about the people who listen to him?  About the network that gives him airtime?