News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,923 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #2430 on: September 21, 2010, 11:25:33 PM »
Glen Urquhart:

Valley in Scotland...

Candidate for Congress from Delaware...

Amateur historian...

QuoteDo you know, where does this phrase 'separation of Church and State' come from? Anybody know?... Actually, that exact phrase is not in Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptists. He was reassuring them the federal government wouldn't trample on their religion. The exact phrase "separation of Church and State" came out of Adolf Hitler's mouth. That's where it comes from. So, next time your liberal friends talk about the separation of Church and State, ask them why they're Nazis.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2431 on: September 21, 2010, 11:29:58 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 21, 2010, 11:25:33 PM
Glen Urquhart:

Valley in Scotland...

Amateur historian...

QuoteDo you know, where does this phrase 'separation of Church and State' come from? Anybody know?... Actually, that exact phrase is not in Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptists. He was reassuring them the federal government wouldn't trample on their religion. The exact phrase "separation of Church and State" came out of Adolf Hitler's mouth. That's where it comes from. So, next time your liberal friends talk about the separation of Church and State, ask them why they're Nazis.

Godwin's Law. One of the Tea Party's strangest and most abused weapons.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2432 on: September 21, 2010, 11:30:45 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 21, 2010, 11:29:58 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 21, 2010, 11:25:33 PM
Glen Urquhart:

Valley in Scotland...

Amateur historian...

Godwin's Law. One of the Tea Party's strangest and most abused weapons.

That sounds like something a Nazi would say.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2433 on: September 22, 2010, 09:01:13 AM »
I've shit on Jimmy Carter several times on these Interwebs - and rightly so as he's an easy and laughable target. But I'll give him credit for one thing: He is not Ted Kennedy.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2434 on: September 22, 2010, 09:34:53 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 22, 2010, 09:01:13 AM
I've shit on Jimmy Carter several times on these Interwebs - and rightly so as he's an easy and laughable target. But I'll give him credit for one thing: He is not Ted Kennedy.

This is what happens when one gets old.  You think that you have a license to say aloud anything that pops into your head, Very much like posting on this message board.

" With a new book, "White House Diary," hitting the shelves, Carter seems to be everywhere, waging a full-scale media blitz. The book -- which is, as the title suggests, a collection of the journal entries Carter wrote as president -- has afforded the 85-year-old Democrat the chance to mount fresh defenses of his presidency, while lobbing more than a few attacks on political opponents.

Carter made news for remarks during an interview with Brian Williams that aired Monday on the "NBC Nightly News." Carter told Williams that the humanitarian work he's performed through his foundation means that his post-presidency career has been "superior" to that of other former presidents.

"I feel that my role as a former president is probably superior to that of other presidents'," Carter said"
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2435 on: September 22, 2010, 10:05:25 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on September 22, 2010, 09:34:53 AM

This is what happens when one gets old.  You think that you have a license to say aloud anything that pops into your head, Very much like posting on this message board.

" With a new book, "White House Diary," hitting the shelves, Carter seems to be everywhere, waging a full-scale media blitz. The book -- which is, as the title suggests, a collection of the journal entries Carter wrote as president -- has afforded the 85-year-old Democrat the chance to mount fresh defenses of his presidency, while lobbing more than a few attacks on political opponents.

Carter made news for remarks during an interview with Brian Williams that aired Monday on the "NBC Nightly News." Carter told Williams that the humanitarian work he's performed through his foundation means that his post-presidency career has been "superior" to that of other former presidents.

"I feel that my role as a former president is probably superior to that of other presidents'," Carter said"

and Ringo has been a better ex-Beatle than John Lennon. You can acheive more when you have more time to do it.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2436 on: September 22, 2010, 10:25:18 AM »

This is what happens when one gets old.  You think that you have a license to say aloud anything that pops into your head, Very much like posting on this message board.

Carter is a pompous ass and was a worse president.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2437 on: September 22, 2010, 10:32:04 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 22, 2010, 10:25:18 AM

Also, don't let the folksy, aw shucks demeanor fool you. He's more socially conservative than Reagan ever was, and as much of a foreign policy hawk as any president of the last 50 years when it suited his purposes.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2438 on: September 22, 2010, 12:11:46 PM »
Quote from: Bort on September 22, 2010, 10:32:04 AM

Also, don't let the folksy, aw shucks demeanor fool you. He's more socially conservative than Reagan ever was, and as much of a foreign policy hawk as any president of the last 50 years when it suited his purposes.

If only we had a catchy nickname for him. Perhaps a handy three word moniker of some sort.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2439 on: September 22, 2010, 12:23:10 PM »
Quick aside: I get emails from the Democratic Party. I should unsubscribe instead of just deleting them. Today's came from "Tim Kaine". He says that the Republicans are throwing a fit and are threatening to shut down government. Instead of inspiring me to act now and help fight these people, these emails have inspired me to give even less of a shit than I did before the election in 2008. That's hard to do. But honestly, American politics is devolving to the point where I just don't give a shit anymore. In fact I almost want to see some crazy shit go down. Let's get Beck/Palin into office in 2012 and make this country the Tourist Attraction everyone already thinks it is. Finish it off. A flag in every yard and a dead immigrant on every corner. AMERICA.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2440 on: September 22, 2010, 12:27:34 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 22, 2010, 12:11:46 PM

If only we had a catchy nickname for him. Perhaps a handy three word moniker of some sort.

Colossal asshole?  no that's two words
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2441 on: September 22, 2010, 12:33:06 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on September 22, 2010, 12:23:10 PM
Quick aside: I get emails from the Democratic Party. I should unsubscribe instead of just deleting them. Today's came from "Tim Kaine". He says that the Republicans are throwing a fit and are threatening to shut down government. Instead of inspiring me to act now and help fight these people, these emails have inspired me to give even less of a shit than I did before the election in 2008. That's hard to do. But honestly, American politics is devolving to the point where I just don't give a shit anymore. In fact I almost want to see some crazy shit go down. Let's get Beck/Palin into office in 2012 and make this country the Tourist Attraction everyone already thinks it is. Finish it off. A flag in every yard and a dead immigrant on every corner. AMERICA.

While we could romanticize the role of the Jester as one who speaks truth to power, the fact is that it's a pretty rotten kettle of fish when the voice calling for a reasonable, intelligent tone of discourse is Jon Fucking Stewart.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2442 on: September 22, 2010, 12:43:09 PM »
Quote from: Fork on September 22, 2010, 12:33:06 PM

While we could romanticize the role of the Jester as one who speaks truth to power, the fact is that it's a pretty rotten kettle of fish when the voice calling for a reasonable, intelligent tone of discourse is Jon Fucking Stewart.

And sorry, but the hardcore right wingers (not people like Morph and TJ who I consider to be actual human beings) aren't listening to anything. They're just scary and angry. Democrats? Worthless pussies. All of them. All the snark and comedy is great for a laugh but there's no organization there.

Whoa, look at the crazy tea partiers! They're never going to win anything! I don't know about that. There's some pretty riled up people in that group and they're loud. Maybe I'm just distracted by the noise but I think they should probably be taken seriously.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2443 on: September 22, 2010, 01:10:03 PM »

And he wore a sweater.

NEVER FORGET.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #2444 on: September 22, 2010, 07:31:37 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on September 22, 2010, 12:43:09 PM
Quote from: Fork on September 22, 2010, 12:33:06 PM

And sorry, but the hardcore right wingers (not people like Morph and TJ who I consider to be actual human beings) aren't listening to anything. They're just scary and angry. Democrats? Worthless pussies. All of them. All the snark and comedy is great for a laugh but there's no organization there.

Whoa, look at the crazy tea partiers! They're never going to win anything! I don't know about that. There's some pretty riled up people in that group and they're loud. Maybe I'm just distracted by the noise but I think they should probably be taken seriously.

These comments are so right that, if they could, they would jam a bunch of stuff into everyone's butt, and then rape everyone so hard the room would stink.