News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,919 )

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #2595 on: October 12, 2010, 08:36:47 AM »
Quote from: Fork on October 11, 2010, 10:39:34 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on October 09, 2010, 04:23:37 PM
Nation of shopkeepers, nation of thieves.

Word.

The GOP is working a little too hard at saying "nothing to see here", for it to be believable that there's nothing to see there.

Shoah.  http://factcheck.org/2010/10/foreign-money-really/
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2596 on: October 12, 2010, 09:04:03 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on October 12, 2010, 08:27:52 AM
Quote from: Fork on October 12, 2010, 08:26:18 AM
Godwin's Law, made simple.

I guess they will go after anyone who appeared in The Sound of Music next?

Nah, first will be wife beaters from Carousel.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2597 on: October 12, 2010, 09:13:16 AM »

Recreating World War II is just plain odd.  No matter whose side you choose. 

It's even odder when the number 3 man in your party (at least on the House side) is Jewish.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2598 on: October 12, 2010, 09:44:45 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 12, 2010, 09:13:16 AM

It's even odder when the number 3 man in your party (at least on the House side) is Jewish.

They're doing a public service, telling the WWII story from the SS perspective.

Because History really hasn't given the SS a fair shake.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2599 on: October 12, 2010, 09:52:50 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 12, 2010, 09:13:16 AM

Adding that choosing to reenact a wing of the Nazi party (rather than, say, the German regular army) while ignoring the ugly historical facts of the Nazi regime seems to give something of a lie to its purported value as "living history."
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2600 on: October 12, 2010, 01:14:26 PM »
A straightforward explanation of foreclosure fraud.

QuoteIn a nation of laws, contract and property rights, there is no room for errors. Indeed, even small technical flaws can be repaired via a process called "perfecting title."

As we noted previously, esteemed economists such as Hernando de Soto have identified that the respect for title, proper documentation, contract law and private property rights are the underlying reason capitalism works in Western nations, but seems to flounder elsewhere.

We cannot have free market capitalism without this process.

QuoteThe verification of the specific data that is mandated legally is not taking place by bank executives. Reviewing a file can take anywhere from, 20 minutes to well over an hour. Yet some bank employees are testifying that they have signed off on as many as 150 per day (Wells Fargo) or 400 per day (Chase).

It is impossible to perform that many foreclosure reviews and data verifications in a single day. The only way this could happen is via a systemic banking fraud that orders its employees to violate the law. Hence, how we end up with the wrong house being foreclosed upon, the wrong person being sued for a mortgage note, a bank without an interest in a mortgage note suing for foreclosure, and cases where more than  one note holders are suing on the same property that is being foreclosed.

This is more than mere accident or error, it is willful recklessness. When that recklessness is part of a company's processes and procedures, it amounts to systemic fraud. (THIS IS CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED).

The next step in our cavalcade of illegality is the Notary. Their signature and stamp allows these fraudulent documents to be entered into court as actual evidence (no live witness required). Hence, we have no only fraud, but contempt of court on top of it (BOTH OF WHICH REQUIRE PROSECUTION).

Law firms preparing the legal documents are not doing their job of further verifying the information. And, it seems certain states such as Florida have foreclosure mills who were set up from the outset as fraudulent enterprises. (EVEN MORE PROSECUTION NEEDED).

Lastly, some service processors are not bothering to do their job. This is the last step in the foreclosure proceedings that would put a person on notice of the errors (YET MORE FRAUD).

There are multiple failsafes and checkpoints along the way to insure that this system has zero errors. Indeed, one can argue that the entire system of property rights and contract law has been established over the past two centuries to ensure that this process is error free. There are multiple checks, fail-safes, rechecks, verifications, affirmations, reviews, and attestations that make sure the process does not fail.

It is a legal impossibility for someone without a mortgage to be foreclosed upon. It is a legal impossibility for the wrong house to be foreclosed upon, It is a legal impossibility for the wrong bank to sue for foreclosure.

And yet, all of those things have occurred. The only way these errors could have occurred is if several people involved in the process committed criminal fraud. This is not a case of "Well, something slipped through the cracks." In order for the process to fail, many people along the chain must commit fraud

That it is being done for expediency and to save a few dollars on the process is why the full criminal prosecution must occur.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2601 on: October 12, 2010, 01:41:21 PM »
Quote from: R-V on October 12, 2010, 01:14:26 PM
A straightforward explanation of foreclosure fraud.

QuoteIn a nation of laws, contract and property rights, there is no room for errors. Indeed, even small technical flaws can be repaired via a process called "perfecting title."

As we noted previously, esteemed economists such as Hernando de Soto have identified that the respect for title, proper documentation, contract law and private property rights are the underlying reason capitalism works in Western nations, but seems to flounder elsewhere.

We cannot have free market capitalism without this process.

QuoteThe verification of the specific data that is mandated legally is not taking place by bank executives. Reviewing a file can take anywhere from, 20 minutes to well over an hour. Yet some bank employees are testifying that they have signed off on as many as 150 per day (Wells Fargo) or 400 per day (Chase).

It is impossible to perform that many foreclosure reviews and data verifications in a single day. The only way this could happen is via a systemic banking fraud that orders its employees to violate the law. Hence, how we end up with the wrong house being foreclosed upon, the wrong person being sued for a mortgage note, a bank without an interest in a mortgage note suing for foreclosure, and cases where more than  one note holders are suing on the same property that is being foreclosed.

This is more than mere accident or error, it is willful recklessness. When that recklessness is part of a company's processes and procedures, it amounts to systemic fraud. (THIS IS CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED).

The next step in our cavalcade of illegality is the Notary. Their signature and stamp allows these fraudulent documents to be entered into court as actual evidence (no live witness required). Hence, we have no only fraud, but contempt of court on top of it (BOTH OF WHICH REQUIRE PROSECUTION).

Law firms preparing the legal documents are not doing their job of further verifying the information. And, it seems certain states such as Florida have foreclosure mills who were set up from the outset as fraudulent enterprises. (EVEN MORE PROSECUTION NEEDED).

Lastly, some service processors are not bothering to do their job. This is the last step in the foreclosure proceedings that would put a person on notice of the errors (YET MORE FRAUD).

There are multiple failsafes and checkpoints along the way to insure that this system has zero errors. Indeed, one can argue that the entire system of property rights and contract law has been established over the past two centuries to ensure that this process is error free. There are multiple checks, fail-safes, rechecks, verifications, affirmations, reviews, and attestations that make sure the process does not fail.

It is a legal impossibility for someone without a mortgage to be foreclosed upon. It is a legal impossibility for the wrong house to be foreclosed upon, It is a legal impossibility for the wrong bank to sue for foreclosure.

And yet, all of those things have occurred. The only way these errors could have occurred is if several people involved in the process committed criminal fraud. This is not a case of "Well, something slipped through the cracks." In order for the process to fail, many people along the chain must commit fraud

That it is being done for expediency and to save a few dollars on the process is why the full criminal prosecution must occur.

Republicans to blame the borrowers in 5, 4, 3...

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2602 on: October 12, 2010, 02:05:22 PM »
Oh Mark, this could have been the easiest election ever, but...

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/politics&id=7714744
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2603 on: October 12, 2010, 02:17:39 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 12, 2010, 02:05:22 PM

QuoteNow, Democrats are demanding that Kirk explain himself and apologize to African-American voters.

Fucking morons.  Don't ask for him to apologize.  Just go after him for being an idiot.  If he apologizes, you lose an issue.

This is such an easy play.  It's a no brainer.  It's like not lending money to a guy with a criminal background!

Oh...

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2604 on: October 12, 2010, 02:18:33 PM »

This is the dumbest article ever written on any campaign for or effort to secure this Senate seat ever. And that includes articles Roland Burris' fitness to hold office, the feasability of the governor appointing himself or Oprah to the seat, Alan Keyes' lesbian daughter and Keyes' contention that Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter was a selfish hedonist, Mike Ditka or a bunch of freak show candidate possibly running for office, descriptions of Jack and Jeri Ryan's sex club excursions, Jim Oberweis' helicopter over Soldier Field looking for illegals, Jim Oberweis' bus to Canada for drugs, Blair Hull's cocaine in his desk drawer and card counter, Blair Hull's wife beating, Peter Fitzgerald's hijinks, Richard Williamson's awful, awful campaign in 1992, all the way to an old Chicago Daily Tribune article in 1858 about Abe Lincoln's crazy wife.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2605 on: October 12, 2010, 02:18:54 PM »

Kirk pulling out the voter fraud canard is one thing, but this?

Quote"The problem I had is that it sounds so much like another word," Rev. Albert Tyson said.

Moses smell the roses. Just stop.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2606 on: October 12, 2010, 02:22:30 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 12, 2010, 02:18:54 PM

Quote"The problem I had is that it sounds so much like another word," Rev. Albert Tyson said.

"Word" sounds suspiciously like another word.  The "word" to which I am referring?  Turd.  I was thinking of "turd".  And I'm offended, too. 
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2607 on: October 12, 2010, 02:33:30 PM »

I completely agree.  We talk about dog whistle politics sometimes in here.  Here's one good example of it.

"That sounded like the n-word, good sir, and I demand you apologize!!"

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2608 on: October 12, 2010, 02:45:00 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 12, 2010, 02:33:30 PM

I completely agree.  We talk about dog whistle politics sometimes in here.  Here's one good example of it.

Not only did he not say that word, but he didn't say it while being unknowingly recorded. And how fucking dare he accuse somebody in Chicago of voter fraud. That's just... that's just...

The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2609 on: October 12, 2010, 02:46:06 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 12, 2010, 02:33:30 PM

I completely agree.  We talk about dog whistle politics sometimes in here.  Here's one good example of it.

Reminds me of this setback in human evolution regarding the seldom-used word for cheapskatedness, "niggardly"

(And Uncle Cecil with some further explanation.)
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs