News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,905 )

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #3090 on: December 08, 2010, 10:01:04 AM »
Quote from: Bort on December 08, 2010, 09:51:57 AM
Quote from: Slaky on December 08, 2010, 09:02:49 AM
Quote from: R-V on December 08, 2010, 08:50:47 AM
Quote from: Slaky on December 08, 2010, 08:08:56 AMLuke Scott and and MikeC? SAME PERSON.

Now we know why the Tards want Berkman. La Russa needs a buddy to go with him to Tea Party rallies.

QuoteDB: You must miss talking to Berkman.
LS: Lance? Lance is awesome. He's what I call "A fellow American." He's a good man.

I'm shocked that rich, white, southern men feel this way.

American = White

I always have my birth certificate within easy reach to prove that I am a REAL AMERICAN.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3091 on: December 08, 2010, 10:11:41 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on December 08, 2010, 10:01:04 AM
Quote from: Slaky on December 08, 2010, 08:08:56 AMLuke Scott and and MikeC? SAME PERSON.

Now we know why the Tards want Berkman. La Russa needs a buddy to go with him to Tea Party rallies.

LS: Lance? Lance is awesome. He's what I call "A fellow American." He's a good man.

American = White

I always have my birth certificate within easy reach to prove that I am a REAL AMERICAN.

Traveling to Arizona anytime soon?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #3092 on: December 08, 2010, 11:46:13 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 08, 2010, 10:11:41 AM
Quote from: powen01 on December 08, 2010, 10:01:04 AM

American = White

Traveling to Arizona anytime soon?

Maybe...  I am headed to Decatur, IL next week.  Is Arizona close to there?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3093 on: December 08, 2010, 12:53:46 PM »
How many of us have even looked at our birth certificates?  How does that piece of paper prove that I was born in Chicago on the date shown?  How do I know that the person named on that paper is me?  In my case there is a footprint on the paper.  Is there a national footprint registry somewhere?  My foot has changed considerably over the decades.  No one is going to look at that print and say, "Yep, that is you alright."  Ron Santo would have had one hell of a time proving that the footprint on his alleged birth certificate belonged  to him.  Sorry, Ron.  No feet-no proof that you were ever born.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3094 on: December 08, 2010, 01:20:55 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 08, 2010, 12:53:46 PM
How many of us have even looked at our birth certificates?  How does that piece of paper prove that I was born in Chicago on the date shown?  How do I know that the person named on that paper is me?  In my case there is a footprint on the paper.  Is there a national footprint registry somewhere?  My foot has changed considerably over the decades.  No one is going to look at that print and say, "Yep, that is you alright."  Ron Santo would have had one hell of a time proving that the footprint on his alleged birth certificate belonged  to him.  Sorry, Ron.  No feet-no proof that you were ever born.

Here's a better one.  My  orginal birth certificate may or may not exist anymore.  I may not be real.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #3095 on: December 08, 2010, 01:33:17 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on December 08, 2010, 01:20:55 PM

Here's a better one.  My  orginal birth certificate may or may not exist anymore.  I may not be real.

When I finally saw mine, I realized that my Mom didn't actual know my correct birth date.  It seems that she just celebrated it at the end of January on whatever day was most convenient for her schedule.  I was also born in St. Louis...  Oh how...

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3096 on: December 08, 2010, 01:34:59 PM »

Oh, yeah?  Here's one that will completely blow ya'll's minds.

I've seen Obama's Certificate of Live Birth, but not Bob Dole's, George W. Bush's, or John McCain's.  So I actually have more evidence that Obama is a natural-born citizen than any of the three men I've voted for for President.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3097 on: December 08, 2010, 01:39:28 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on December 08, 2010, 01:34:59 PM

I've seen Obama's Certificate of Live Birth, but not Bob Dole's, George W. Bush's, or John McCain's.  So I actually have more evidence that Obama is a natural-born citizen than any of the three men I've voted for for President.

I've had to use my birth certificate a few times. My registered birth number is 666.

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3098 on: December 08, 2010, 01:44:42 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 08, 2010, 01:39:28 PM

I've had to use my birth certificate a few times. My registered birth number is 666.

I KNEW IT!
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3099 on: December 08, 2010, 01:49:00 PM »
The University of San Francisco, a Jesuit institution, successfully petitioned the telephone company to change the prefix of its phone numbers for administration and staff.  Before it was changed that prefix was 666.

JakeD

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #3100 on: December 08, 2010, 01:54:21 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 08, 2010, 01:39:28 PM

Hi Ronald Reagan
I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass, Gonna kick some ass in the USA, Gonna climb a mountain, Gonna sew a flag, Gonna fly on an Eagle, I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, Gonna kick some ass - ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3101 on: December 08, 2010, 01:56:56 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 08, 2010, 01:49:00 PM
The University of San Francisco, a Jesuit institution, successfully petitioned the telephone company to change the prefix of its phone numbers for administration and staff.  Before it was changed that prefix was 666.

That reminds me of the June Jones incident at U of Hawaii...

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3102 on: December 08, 2010, 01:57:37 PM »
How many of us have even looked at our birth certificates?  How does that piece of paper prove that I was born in Chicago on the date shown?  How do I know that the person named on that paper is me?  In my case there is a footprint on the paper.  Is there a national footprint registry somewhere?  My foot has changed considerably over the decades.  No one is going to look at that print and say, "Yep, that is you alright."  Ron Santo would have had one hell of a time proving that the footprint on his alleged birth certificate belonged  to him.  Sorry, Ron.  No feet-no proof that you were ever born.

Here's a better one.  My  orginal birth certificate may or may not exist anymore.  I may not be real.
Oh, yeah?  Here's one that will completely blow ya'll's minds.

I've seen Obama's Certificate of Live Birth, but not Bob Dole's, George W. Bush's, or John McCain's.  So I actually have more evidence that Obama is a natural-born citizen than any of the three men I've voted for for President.

John McCain wasn't born in 'merica, was he?

edit: DPD

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3103 on: December 08, 2010, 01:59:43 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on December 08, 2010, 01:57:37 PM
How many of us have even looked at our birth certificates?  How does that piece of paper prove that I was born in Chicago on the date shown?  How do I know that the person named on that paper is me?  In my case there is a footprint on the paper.  Is there a national footprint registry somewhere?  My foot has changed considerably over the decades.  No one is going to look at that print and say, "Yep, that is you alright."  Ron Santo would have had one hell of a time proving that the footprint on his alleged birth certificate belonged  to him.  Sorry, Ron.  No feet-no proof that you were ever born.

Here's a better one.  My  orginal birth certificate may or may not exist anymore.  I may not be real.

I've seen Obama's Certificate of Live Birth, but not Bob Dole's, George W. Bush's, or John McCain's.  So I actually have more evidence that Obama is a natural-born citizen than any of the three men I've voted for for President.

He was a secret Panamanian.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3104 on: December 08, 2010, 02:06:58 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on December 08, 2010, 01:57:37 PM

Panama Canal Zone, to be exact, I believe.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.