News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,898 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #3735 on: March 22, 2011, 06:28:10 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 22, 2011, 06:14:26 PM
Quote from: Yeti on March 22, 2011, 06:02:48 PM
I just heard an ad on WSCR today for this website: http://illinoisisbroke.com/

Here I find out that I shouldn't be paying state income taxes.

QuoteIllinois has 13 Million residents. Only 5% – or about 700,000 of them - are enrolled in the State's pension programs. That means the remaining 95% must pay higher taxes to pay for retirement benefits for that are far more generous than their own and that benefit just 5% of the population. Does that seem fair to you?

Does that seem like a fundamental misrepresentation of what a pension is to you?

And a lot of my taxes pay for roads that I will never use and bridges that I will never cross and schools that my kids don't attend, and...
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3736 on: March 22, 2011, 06:36:05 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on March 22, 2011, 06:28:10 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 22, 2011, 06:14:26 PM
Quote from: Yeti on March 22, 2011, 06:02:48 PM
I just heard an ad on WSCR today for this website: http://illinoisisbroke.com/

Here I find out that I shouldn't be paying state income taxes.

QuoteIllinois has 13 Million residents. Only 5% – or about 700,000 of them - are enrolled in the State's pension programs. That means the remaining 95% must pay higher taxes to pay for retirement benefits for that are far more generous than their own and that benefit just 5% of the population. Does that seem fair to you?

Does that seem like a fundamental misrepresentation of what a pension is to you?

And a lot of my taxes pay for roads that I will never use and bridges that I will never cross and schools that my kids don't attend, and...

Those fat cats in Springfield are using MY TAXES to pay the salaries of people WHO AREN'T EVEN ME.

Does that seem fair to you?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3737 on: March 23, 2011, 07:39:51 AM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3739 on: March 23, 2011, 08:05:47 AM »
Quote from: BH on March 23, 2011, 07:53:04 AM
Quote from: Fork on March 23, 2011, 07:39:51 AM

[rul=http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8026078]Praise Jesus[/url]

Great link for your datase.

Fixed. Now I have to find that fucker who made decaf for the first pot of the day.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3740 on: March 24, 2011, 09:32:00 AM »
That stinkin' Obama.  He doesn't even respect his staff!!  I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!

This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3741 on: March 24, 2011, 09:57:49 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 24, 2011, 09:32:00 AM
That stinkin' Obama.  He doesn't even respect his staff!!  I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!

The guy on the right appears to have lost so much weight that he's floating in mid-air.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3743 on: March 24, 2011, 10:56:20 AM »
Quote from: Eli on March 24, 2011, 09:57:49 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 24, 2011, 09:32:00 AM

The guy on the right appears to have lost so much weight that he's floating in mid-air.

If ever something needed something Big, this is that something.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3744 on: March 24, 2011, 05:12:02 PM »

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3745 on: March 24, 2011, 07:07:54 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 24, 2011, 05:12:02 PM
I ask you, Desipio, is this guy worse than MikeC?

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/03/bryan_fischer_muslims_have_no_first_amendment_righ.php?ref=fpblg#

He doesn't have awesome boobies next to his posts. So yes he is worse than MikeC.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3746 on: March 24, 2011, 07:50:49 PM »
Let the insanity ensue...

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/24/cnn-exclusive-michele-bachmann-to-form-exploratory-committee-in-june-possibly-earlier/

QuoteWashington (CNN) – CNN has exclusively learned that Rep. Michele Bachmann will form a presidential exploratory committee. The Minnesota Republican plans to file papers for the committee in early June, with an announcement likely around that same time.

But a source close to the congresswoman said that Bachmann could form the exploratory committee even earlier than June so that she could participate in early Republican presidential debates.

"She's been telling everyone early summer," the source told CNN regarding Bachmann's planned June filing and announcement. But the source said that nothing is static.

"If you [debate sponsors] come to us and say, 'To be in our debates, you have to have an exploratory committee,' then we'll say, 'Okay, fine...I'll go file the forms.'"

http://www.slate.com/id/2289347/pagenum/all/

QuotePollster and political guru Frank Luntz flew to Iowa last month to conduct a survey for Fox News. Twenty-six Republicans, likely to vote in the next caucuses, were shown video clips of 11 politicians who might run for president. They twisted dials, scored from 0 to 100, to rate the candidates. One of the clear winners was Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann.

"There's a very strong message that the people want us to hear," said Bachmann-on-video. "No.1, it is get rid of the big spending, which leads to big deficits, which kills jobs. And then No. 2, we don't want the federal government to control private industry or own private industry."

The Iowans couldn't twist their dials fast enough.

Newt came out on top...

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3747 on: March 24, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 24, 2011, 07:50:49 PM

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/24/cnn-exclusive-michele-bachmann-to-form-exploratory-committee-in-june-possibly-earlier/

QuoteWashington (CNN) – CNN has exclusively learned that Rep. Michele Bachmann will form a presidential exploratory committee. The Minnesota Republican plans to file papers for the committee in early June, with an announcement likely around that same time.

But a source close to the congresswoman said that Bachmann could form the exploratory committee even earlier than June so that she could participate in early Republican presidential debates.

"She's been telling everyone early summer," the source told CNN regarding Bachmann's planned June filing and announcement. But the source said that nothing is static.

"If you [debate sponsors] come to us and say, 'To be in our debates, you have to have an exploratory committee,' then we'll say, 'Okay, fine...I'll go file the forms.'"

QuotePollster and political guru Frank Luntz flew to Iowa last month to conduct a survey for Fox News. Twenty-six Republicans, likely to vote in the next caucuses, were shown video clips of 11 politicians who might run for president. They twisted dials, scored from 0 to 100, to rate the candidates. One of the clear winners was Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann.

"There's a very strong message that the people want us to hear," said Bachmann-on-video. "No.1, it is get rid of the big spending, which leads to big deficits, which kills jobs. And then No. 2, we don't want the federal government to control private industry or own private industry."

Newt came out on top...

The one who chose Bachmann also reported that their knobs tasted funny.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3748 on: March 24, 2011, 09:40:58 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on March 24, 2011, 07:59:45 PM

Newt came out on top...

The one who chose Bachmann also reported that their knobs tasted funny.

Now Romney will have no choice but to Rastafy.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3749 on: March 24, 2011, 09:45:08 PM »

Newt came out on top...

I can't wait for this next election. It's going to be so incredibly awesome.