News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,914 )

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4005 on: May 25, 2011, 12:05:17 PM »
If I were a Republican, Sarah Palin's vexating existence would cause me to want to throat-punch anybody in my path.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4006 on: May 25, 2011, 12:12:07 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 25, 2011, 11:58:08 AM
Quote from: Slaky on May 25, 2011, 11:43:19 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 25, 2011, 11:41:58 AM
Quote from: Slaky on May 25, 2011, 11:12:47 AM
Quote from: CT III on May 25, 2011, 11:09:35 AM
Quote from: Slaky on May 25, 2011, 11:07:57 AM
So Sarah Palin has decided to make her very own version of A Burns For All Seasons. No word yet on the extent of the role that Señor Spielbergo played in making the film.

There better be a prominent role for Bumblebee Man.

Perhaps as one of the villains?

QuoteRife with religious metaphor and unmistakable allusions to Palin as a Joan of Arc-like figure, "The Undefeated" echoes Palin's "Going Rogue" in its tidy division of the world between the heroes who are on her side and the villains who seek to thwart her at every turn.

So, Sarah Palin is running for president then, I take it?

Quote"From here, I can see November."

Well then, this changes the game.

Set the Gil Palin Obsession Meter to "RED".

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4007 on: May 25, 2011, 12:19:46 PM »
Quote from: CT III on May 25, 2011, 12:12:07 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 25, 2011, 11:58:08 AM
Quote from: Slaky on May 25, 2011, 11:43:19 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 25, 2011, 11:41:58 AM
Quote from: Slaky on May 25, 2011, 11:12:47 AM
Quote from: CT III on May 25, 2011, 11:09:35 AM
Quote from: Slaky on May 25, 2011, 11:07:57 AM
So Sarah Palin has decided to make her very own version of A Burns For All Seasons. No word yet on the extent of the role that Señor Spielbergo played in making the film.

There better be a prominent role for Bumblebee Man.

Perhaps as one of the villains?

QuoteRife with religious metaphor and unmistakable allusions to Palin as a Joan of Arc-like figure, "The Undefeated" echoes Palin's "Going Rogue" in its tidy division of the world between the heroes who are on her side and the villains who seek to thwart her at every turn.

So, Sarah Palin is running for president then, I take it?

Quote"From here, I can see November."

Well then, this changes the game.

Set the Gil Palin Obsession Meter to "RED".

I'm colorblind, so it doesn't matter.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4008 on: May 31, 2011, 10:44:27 AM »
Gerrymandering, Illinois-style.

http://illinois.statehousenewsonline.com/6245/illinois-democrats-unveil-new-congressional-map/

Whither "Dold with a D, not an E"?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4009 on: June 01, 2011, 08:45:11 AM »
Weinergate. His performance in this press conference is beyond amazing.  For a guy whose account got hacked, he sure acts like a guy who accidentally hit "@" instead of "d"...
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4010 on: June 01, 2011, 09:11:22 AM »
I was talking to Tony last night and saying that eighty to ninety percent of everything I experience here in America is, to a degree at least, familiar to me.  Sarah Palin, though, falls squarely into the other ten to twenty percent.  I just cannot comprehend her, or any of what she says and does, in any way.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4011 on: June 01, 2011, 09:14:46 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 31, 2011, 10:44:27 AM

http://illinois.statehousenewsonline.com/6245/illinois-democrats-unveil-new-congressional-map/

Maybe Dold with a D will move to Glencoe. Maybe Section 242 will mount another run. His wife never participated in any check-kiting schemes, did she?

I am now in Schachowsky's district, although the 10th begins not quite 300 yards from my front yard.

Mike Quigley now represents Rogers Park AND Bolingbrook. Luis Gutierrez's district gets thin in spots that even an injured Alfonso Soriano could cover it.

The technology exists. Just get a computer to draw a random map based on population.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4012 on: June 01, 2011, 09:19:38 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on June 01, 2011, 09:14:46 AM

Maybe Dold with a D will move to Glencoe. Maybe Section 242 will mount another run. His wife never participated in any check-kiting schemes, did she?

I am now in Schachowsky's district, although the 10th begins not quite 300 yards from my front yard.

Mike Quigley now represents Rogers Park AND Bolingbrook. Luis Gutierrez's district gets thin in spots that even an injured Alfonso Soriano could cover it.

The technology exists. Just get a computer to draw a random map based on population.

THIS.  Make it so that neither party has the power to influence how the lines are redrawn.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4013 on: June 01, 2011, 09:21:27 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on June 01, 2011, 09:11:22 AM
I was talking to Tony last night and saying that eighty to ninety percent of everything I experience here in America is, to a degree at least, familiar to me.  Sarah Palin, though, falls squarely into the other ten to twenty percent.  I just cannot comprehend her, or any of what she says and does, in any way.

That makes you a lot like most Americans who I think (for my own sanity) view her as a hilarious sideshow, a what will she say next type of thing. Then there are the rest of the people who actually think she should hold office and make important decisions. These people are not anyone you would ever want to be associated with and therefore pat yourself on the back.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4014 on: June 01, 2011, 09:27:01 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on June 01, 2011, 09:19:38 AM
Quote from: Brownie on June 01, 2011, 09:14:46 AM

THIS.  Make it so that neither party has the power to influence how the lines are redrawn.

Agreed, but I'd like to see that nationally before I'd agree to it here.  As far as I'm concerned, this is payback for the Texas fiasco of a few years ago.

I've been relocated to the 9th and have, effectively, an open seat.  Goes all the way up to Libertyville and Zion and the Wisconsin border.

Anyone want to run and get to legislate over Great America?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4015 on: June 01, 2011, 09:30:35 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on June 01, 2011, 08:45:11 AM
Weinergate. His performance in this press conference is beyond amazing.  For a guy whose account got hacked, he sure acts like a guy who accidentally hit "@" instead of "d"...

I thought that Weiner showed amazing patience.  The only reason that Weiner didn't take a swing at the guy he called a jackass was the fact that the guy appeared to be 7 feet tall.  That is a good reason for patience.  But the guy was a jackass.   Asking really perceptive questions.  "Is the reason that you are not answering my question is because it is true?"   "Yes.  Next question."   A New York Congressman is going to send a picture of his dick to a stranger 3500 miles away?  Give me a reason.  
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4016 on: June 01, 2011, 09:32:43 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on June 01, 2011, 09:14:46 AMLuis Gutierrez's district gets thin in spots that even an injured Alfonso Soriano could cover it.

I declare you the winner of one (1) chicken dinner.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4017 on: June 01, 2011, 09:38:30 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 01, 2011, 09:21:27 AM

That makes you a lot like most Americans who I think (for my own sanity) view her as a hilarious sideshow, a what will she say next type of thing. Then there are the rest of the people who actually think she should hold office and make important decisions. These people are not anyone you would ever want to be associated with and therefore pat yourself on the back.

Oleg explained that other 10 to 20 percent was due to people called "republicans". That's his theory anyway. It seems like they are behind the Palin phenomenon.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4018 on: June 01, 2011, 09:46:18 AM »
Quote from: Tony on June 01, 2011, 09:38:30 AM

Oleg explained that other 10 to 20 percent was due to people called "republicans". That's his theory anyway. It seems like they are behind the Palin phenomenon.

Lest we forget the 27% Crazification Factor.

Hey, guys... Remember Alan Keyes?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4019 on: June 01, 2011, 09:51:57 AM »
Quote from: Tony on June 01, 2011, 09:38:30 AM

I refuse to believe that good people are behind this. I maintain that if I were a Republican I'd be furious, constantly, that this woman was attached to my political party.