News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,891 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #5085 on: August 16, 2012, 12:58:05 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on August 16, 2012, 12:40:33 PM
Quote from: Fork on August 16, 2012, 11:02:42 AM
Quote from: Tonker on August 16, 2012, 10:46:34 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 16, 2012, 10:37:05 AM
Quote from: Brownie on August 16, 2012, 10:20:07 AM
Is Biden getting the pink slip today?

Why?

His daddy just bought him a little Deuce Coupe.

Much appreciated.

I don't know whether Fork being the only person who appreciated my little joke there is a good thing or not.  Nonetheless, thanks, mate - for a while there it was like I'd wet my pants in a dark suit.  It gave me a warm feeling, but nobody else noticed.

Me & Bort are the only two acknowledged/admitted Beach Boys geeks here. You had a 50/50 chance.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5086 on: August 16, 2012, 01:08:48 PM »
Quote from: Fork on August 16, 2012, 12:58:05 PM

Why?

Much appreciated.

I don't know whether Fork being the only person who appreciated my little joke there is a good thing or not.  Nonetheless, thanks, mate - for a while there it was like I'd wet my pants in a dark suit.  It gave me a warm feeling, but nobody else noticed.

Me & Bort are the only two acknowledged/admitted Beach Boys geeks here. You had a 50/50 chance.

I did notice it, but I was on my phone and didn't feel like typing at the time. But I will give you a belated kudos.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5087 on: August 16, 2012, 02:01:45 PM »
Quote from: Bort on August 16, 2012, 01:08:48 PM

Why?

Much appreciated.

I did notice it, but I was on my phone and didn't feel like typing at the time. But I will give you a belated kudos.

Do I get half credit for thinking it had to do with the Veeps love of the thunder chicken? 

Also if they wanted to get rid of Biden for shooting off his mouth, they wouldn't had named him veep in 2008, as he's been shooting off his mouth for well on 2 or 3 decades now. I also would suggest that Biden's 'slips' have been just as often a help to his boss than a hinderance.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5088 on: August 16, 2012, 02:14:18 PM »
Quote from: Bort on August 16, 2012, 01:08:48 PM

Why?

Much appreciated.

I, too, laughed. But the conversation had moved on.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5089 on: August 16, 2012, 02:45:02 PM »
Quote from: Fork on August 16, 2012, 12:14:41 PM
Quote from: Brownie on August 16, 2012, 12:09:39 PM
Axelrod and Jay Carney each addressed questions on this the last couple of days.

Who was doing the asking?

DPD.

Fox News was doing the asking, of course.

Carney's addressing John McCain calling for Obama to drop Biden:

While I appreciate – I have great admiration for and great respect for and a long relationship with Sen. John McCain, but one place I would not go to for advice for vice presidential running mates is to Sen. McCain.

Boom, roasted.

TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5090 on: August 17, 2012, 04:11:35 PM »

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5091 on: August 17, 2012, 08:22:56 PM »

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5092 on: August 17, 2012, 08:43:57 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on August 17, 2012, 08:22:56 PM
Quote from: Brownie on August 17, 2012, 04:11:35 PM
OK, for some bipartisan agreement:

Is it time to sell any property you might have in Romeoville?

Throw down your Romeoville.

Doesn't Romeoville suffer from regular explosions in any event?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5093 on: August 18, 2012, 09:24:04 AM »
I think the birther movement just reached its baroque stage...

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/08/17/anti_obama_navy_seal_leader_i_m_a_birther

Quote"I have to admit that I'm a Birther," said SOS founder Larry Bailey, a retired 27-year veteran of the Navy SEALs, in an interview. "If there were a jury of 12 good men and women and the evidence were placed before them, there would be absolutely no question Barack Obama was not born where he said he was and is not who he says he is."

Bailey, who is part of the leadership of SOS's effort to mobilize thousands to take to the streets to denounce Obama's treatment of the military through an SOS project called Operation Street Corner, doesn't only believe that the president is a foreigner. He also believes that he is not actually the son of Barack Obama, Sr. Bailey trumpeted the conspiracy theory that the president is actually the love child of Ann Dunham and writer Frank Marshall Davis.

So Barack Obama is a Communist foreigner who was secretly the son of two Americans.

I think the looking glass just shattered.

This is like discovering that the Antarctic Reptiloid Space Lizards were actually just Jewish Nazi bankers in disguise all along. Jewish Nazi bankers from outer space.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5094 on: August 18, 2012, 10:23:02 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 18, 2012, 09:24:04 AM

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/08/17/anti_obama_navy_seal_leader_i_m_a_birther

Quote"I have to admit that I'm a Birther," said SOS founder Larry Bailey, a retired 27-year veteran of the Navy SEALs, in an interview. "If there were a jury of 12 good men and women and the evidence were placed before them, there would be absolutely no question Barack Obama was not born where he said he was and is not who he says he is."

Bailey, who is part of the leadership of SOS's effort to mobilize thousands to take to the streets to denounce Obama's treatment of the military through an SOS project called Operation Street Corner, doesn't only believe that the president is a foreigner. He also believes that he is not actually the son of Barack Obama, Sr. Bailey trumpeted the conspiracy theory that the president is actually the love child of Ann Dunham and writer Frank Marshall Davis.

So Barack Obama is a Communist foreigner who was secretly the son of two Americans.

This is like discovering that the Antarctic Reptiloid Space Lizards were actually just Jewish Nazi bankers in disguise all along. Communist Jewish Nazi bankers from outer space.

Fixed
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5095 on: August 18, 2012, 11:51:36 AM »

This is like discovering that the Antarctic Reptiloid Space Lizards were actually just Jewish Nazi bankers in disguise all along. Jewish Nazi bankers from outer space.

I'm fairly certain, and if anyone wants to correct me on this, you can, but a child of an American abroad is a naturally-born American citizen. So Ann Dunham could have delivered Barack in the middle of Red Square with Kruschev watching and he'd be as eligible to President as anyone. I wish this thing would go away.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5096 on: August 18, 2012, 12:16:41 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on August 18, 2012, 11:51:36 AM

I'm fairly certain, and if anyone wants to correct me on this, you can, but a child of an American abroad is a naturally-born American citizen. So Ann Dunham could have delivered Barack in the middle of Red Square with Kruschev watching and he'd be as eligible to President as anyone. I wish this thing would go away.

I've heard there were some closed door white house meetings on this very topic, to replace obama with Hillary.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5097 on: August 18, 2012, 12:34:48 PM »
Quote from: BH on August 18, 2012, 12:16:41 PM

I've heard there were some closed door white house meetings on this very topic, to replace obama with Hillary.

Why the butthurt over the suggestion Obama wants to shake up his ticket?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5098 on: August 18, 2012, 03:44:05 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on August 18, 2012, 12:34:48 PM

You'll have to excuse BH. He's super butthurt right now.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5099 on: August 18, 2012, 04:33:54 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on August 18, 2012, 12:34:48 PM

Why the butthurt over stock-standard Desipio ribbing over the Weekly Standard's wishful thinking?

Quote from: Slaky on August 18, 2012, 03:44:05 PM
You'll have to excuse BH. He's super butthurt right now.

Her name was Roberta Paulson.