News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,901 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #5280 on: October 10, 2012, 04:08:13 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 10, 2012, 02:07:10 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 10, 2012, 01:08:45 PM
Fork was right?!?!

I guess someone's in big trouble at The Journal, among other places.

The Church put the video up on YouTube, which is absolutely the public record. They done fucked up.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5281 on: October 10, 2012, 04:35:18 PM »
Quote from: Fork on October 10, 2012, 04:08:13 PM
Fork was right?!?!

The Church put the video up on YouTube, which is absolutely the public record. They done fucked up.

You really don't know what "the public record" means, do you?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5282 on: October 10, 2012, 05:23:46 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 10, 2012, 04:35:18 PM
Quote from: Fork on October 10, 2012, 04:08:13 PM
Fork was right?!?!

You really don't know what "the public record" means, do you?

#ShawFacts
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5283 on: October 11, 2012, 09:35:27 PM »
So, this Ryan fellow is actually an alien insectoid assistant human resources manager, eh? Chilling.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5284 on: October 11, 2012, 09:39:31 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on October 11, 2012, 09:35:27 PM
So, this Ryan fellow is actually an alien insectoid lizard assistant human resources manager, eh? Chilling.

Fact check'd.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5285 on: October 11, 2012, 09:48:28 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on October 11, 2012, 09:39:31 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on October 11, 2012, 09:35:27 PM
So, this Ryan fellow is actually an alien insectoid lizard assistant human resources manager, eh? Chilling.

Fact check'd.

This is going to be one asshurt installment of Milt.

[Edit.--And why would a reptilian look like Curious George? I mean, not... Phil Ponce too?]

[Edit 2.--Yup, he's already blamed the chairs.]

[Edit 3.--Lipson seems to be in an even sorrier state. Remind me to tell y'all some time about the time he approached my imaginary ex on the street while walking his dog Lola.]

[Edit 4.--Charles is circling the drain. He just tried to prop up the "religious liberty," hey-the-Pope-says-what-private-insuraers-can-do game. No. 3 above rhymes with "D'oh, Pen marriage."]

[Edit 5.--Score. Milt has just expressed consternation about "the dilemma of what to do with" a woman who has been "impregnated" by rape or incest.]
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5286 on: October 11, 2012, 11:20:20 PM »

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5287 on: October 11, 2012, 11:36:53 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 11, 2012, 11:20:20 PM

Veronica Hamel never did do a damn thing for me.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5288 on: October 11, 2012, 11:42:29 PM »
http://uppityminx.tumblr.com/post/33402887398

"Come back to me. Don't disappear on me. I need you, Boo."

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5289 on: October 12, 2012, 10:04:12 AM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5290 on: October 12, 2012, 10:25:47 AM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5292 on: October 12, 2012, 10:48:59 AM »

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5293 on: October 12, 2012, 11:57:42 AM »
Ryan-face, Biden-hair kills me

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5294 on: October 12, 2012, 01:12:06 PM »
Some follow up on Paul Ryan's "6 studies." Shit don't add up.

QuoteRomney's tax plan is a three-legged stool that doesn't stand. Here's how it works -- or doesn't. Romney wants to 1) cut tax rates across the board by 20 percent, 2) cut tax expenditures to pay for these tax cuts, and 3) maintain progressivity. The problem, as the Tax Policy Center pointed out, is there aren't enough tax expenditures for the rich to pay for all the tax cuts for the rich. Romney's plan only works if he cuts out the tax cuts for the rich, raises taxes on the middle class, or explodes the deficit. In other words, Romney can pick two, and only two, of his tax goals -- what Matt Yglesias of Slate calls the "Romney Trilemma".

That sound you hear is the three-legged stool falling down.

All this hasn't stopped a fight against the tyranny of arithmetic. The defenses of the Romney tax  plan generally fall into three broad categories. The first assumes the plan will set off magic growth of the monster variety; the second assumes Romney defines "middle-class" differently than he does; and the third assumes Romney would eliminate tax expenditures he has indicated he would not eliminate.

QuoteThere are only meaningful "alternatives" to discuss with Congress if Romney can pick and choose from a pool of tax preferences for the wealthy that far exceeds the $250 billion annual cost of his rate cuts for them. If the pool of available base broadeners is just large enough to finance his tax cuts, then Romney actually is dictating a plan to Congress: if they don't eliminate exactly the set of preferences he proposes, his plan will either have to raise taxes on the middle class or grow the deficit.

TPC finds that Romney's rate cuts, plus elimination of the estate tax and Alternative Minimum Tax, would cost the Treasury about $250 billion in revenue from high earners. If he could somehow find, say, $300 billion in base broadeners from the wealthy, $15 billion of which would have to go to a phaseout, that wouldn't leave a lot of "alternatives" on the table. Yet there aren't enough base broadeners for Romney to reach the $300 billion level, let alone exceed it.