News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,920 )

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #5400 on: October 24, 2012, 10:59:04 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 24, 2012, 10:27:43 AM
Quote from: PANK! on March 29, 2011, 06:05:35 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 28, 2011, 04:55:43 PM
http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/weigel/archive/2011/03/24/donald-trump-wants-to-see-barack-obama-s-long-form-birth-certificate.aspx

QuoteLater, he doubts the two 1961 newspaper clippings announcing the birth of Obama, because he's "seen fraud" before -- a rationale that I could use to develop a theory that "Donald Trump" is actually a PCP-addicted gardener, on the run from the Federales for a crime he didn't commit, who kidnapped the real Donald Trump in 2004 and stole his identity.

I used to actually not hate teh Donald, but his ditching of any sensible moderation in favor of the right wing's lowest common denominator is as transparent and cynical as it is wrong.  Fuck this ruh-tard and his dumbass wig.

Very big anticipatory bump for Trump's very big game-changing announcement that the media is going to cover in a very big fashion and that could possibly change the course of this race in a very, very big way.

Huey - I'm still curious as to the pre-2011 event(s) that cemented Trump's status in your head as a sensible moderate.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5401 on: October 24, 2012, 11:19:29 AM »
Quote from: R-V on October 24, 2012, 10:59:04 AM
http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/weigel/archive/2011/03/24/donald-trump-wants-to-see-barack-obama-s-long-form-birth-certificate.aspx

QuoteLater, he doubts the two 1961 newspaper clippings announcing the birth of Obama, because he's "seen fraud" before -- a rationale that I could use to develop a theory that "Donald Trump" is actually a PCP-addicted gardener, on the run from the Federales for a crime he didn't commit, who kidnapped the real Donald Trump in 2004 and stole his identity.

I used to actually not hate teh Donald, but his ditching of any sensible moderation in favor of the right wing's lowest common denominator is as transparent and cynical as it is wrong.  Fuck this ruh-tard and his dumbass wig.

Very big anticipatory bump for Trump's very big game-changing announcement that the media is going to cover in a very big fashion and that could possibly change the course of this race in a very, very big way.

Huey - I'm still curious as to the pre-2011 event(s) that cemented Trump's status in your head as a sensible moderate.

Seams like a good place to put this

I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5402 on: October 24, 2012, 11:38:10 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on October 24, 2012, 11:19:29 AM

Seams like a good place to put this

PROVE THAT YOU WENT TO COLLEGE YOU LIAR!

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5403 on: October 24, 2012, 12:17:26 PM »

More like lack of events.  He always struck me as your typical, Republican corporate shitheel who didn't give a rat's ass one way or the other about social issues.  Being a celebrity in his own right sort of fed into that.

Boy was I wrong, amirite?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5404 on: October 24, 2012, 12:38:37 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on October 24, 2012, 12:17:26 PM

More like lack of events.  He always struck me as your typical, Republican corporate shitheel who didn't give a rat's ass one way or the other about social issues.  Being a celebrity in his own right sort of fed into that.

You know, I can see how someone who was famous for being a super-rich egomaniac cumstain who names everything after himself, treats his employees like chattal, and has based his entire spiritual existence on the notion that everything should be covered in 24k gold would immediate strike the "moderate" chord in your whiskey-porridge-addled brainstem.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5405 on: October 24, 2012, 02:22:43 PM »
Quote from: Bort on October 24, 2012, 12:38:37 PM
Quote from: PANK! on October 24, 2012, 12:17:26 PM

You know, I can see how someone who was famous for being a super-rich egomaniac cumstain who names everything after himself, treats his employees like chattal, and has based his entire spiritual existence on the notion that everything should be covered in 24k gold would immediate strike the "moderate" chord in your whiskey-porridge-addled brainstem.

Who put the muscle in your breast milk?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5406 on: October 24, 2012, 09:12:01 PM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5407 on: October 24, 2012, 09:30:58 PM »
Voter fraud is like God. There's no such thing.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5408 on: October 24, 2012, 09:50:35 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 24, 2012, 09:30:58 PM

Deny the existence or even the possibility thereof at your peril.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5409 on: October 24, 2012, 09:52:32 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on October 24, 2012, 09:50:35 PM

If he's wrong, Jesus will forgive him.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5410 on: October 25, 2012, 07:52:53 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 24, 2012, 09:52:32 PM
Quote from: Brownie on October 24, 2012, 09:50:35 PM

If he's wrong, Jesus will forgive him.

Of course you back the Jewish guy.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5411 on: October 25, 2012, 09:01:11 AM »
Robert Gibbs : al Qaeda kids :: Chuck : Palestinian kids

QuoteADAMSON: ...It's an American citizen that is being targeted without due process, without trial. And, he's underage. He's a minor.

GIBBS: I would suggest that you should have a far more responsible father if they are truly concerned about the well being of their children. I don't think becoming an al Qaeda jihadist terrorist is the best way to go about doing your business.

Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on November 06, 2009, 11:39:08 AMMaybe their parents shouldn't have voted for Hamas.  Maybe their parents shouldn't have allowed the corruption that was Arafat.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5412 on: October 25, 2012, 11:21:58 AM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5414 on: October 25, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »
I'm enjoying the people bitching about traffic and the airport and the like because Obama flew in to vote.

Yes, your shitty flight is more important than the president voting. Get over your worthless life.