News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,905 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #5460 on: October 30, 2012, 02:38:50 PM »
Quote from: Fork on October 30, 2012, 02:27:01 PM
This can't possibly be true, can it?

The rule of everything is you have to say Benghazi at least three million times in every news article.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5461 on: October 30, 2012, 04:23:18 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on October 30, 2012, 02:38:50 PM
Quote from: Fork on October 30, 2012, 02:27:01 PM
This can't possibly be true, can it?

The rule of everything is you have to say Benghazi at least three million times in every news article.

What does any of that have to do with Arabian Horses?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5462 on: October 30, 2012, 06:45:55 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on October 26, 2012, 11:10:44 AM
He has until 7 pm on Election Day, although his polling place is, weirdly, a Mormon Church.

Really, 52nd & University? I didn't know that, and I spent a lot of time in the apartment building immediately to the west of the place, even before they acquired the land. I don't know that that's technically an LDS temple. Seems to be more of a missionary training area and nominal outreach center, kind of like what the Dehonians purported to do at 53rd and Blackstone, although the latter don't appear to do a fucking thing, whereas the Mormons at least keep a steady white-shirt-and-black-tie bicycle presence in the neighborhood.

[Edit.--Obama's polling place actually seems to be the lobby of the Drexel Square Apartments, which is even weirder, as it's farther away.]
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5463 on: October 31, 2012, 11:57:05 AM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5464 on: October 31, 2012, 03:20:50 PM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5465 on: October 31, 2012, 04:40:52 PM »
Quote from: Fork on October 31, 2012, 03:20:50 PM
Oh, Christ on a bike.

In the words of the immortal Joe Welsh,

"...you've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5466 on: October 31, 2012, 07:47:42 PM »
INTERACTIVE!!!  Now you can attempt to make Mitt Romney's tax plan add up.  Bear in mind, there are some tax increases on this chart, so beware of bearded men named Grover.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/wp/2012/10/31/interactive-make-mitt-romneys-tax-plan-add-up/
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5467 on: November 01, 2012, 08:35:59 AM »
I think several of you already saw this, but last night Joe Mande's Twitter feed took on an entertaining, BestFansStLouis-style vibe by re-tweeting Republicans who are mad at Chris Christie for saying, like, one nice thing about Obama. A sample:

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5468 on: November 01, 2012, 09:14:30 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 31, 2012, 07:47:42 PM
INTERACTIVE!!!  Now you can attempt to make Mitt Romney's tax plan add up.  Bear in mind, there are some tax increases on this chart, so beware of bearded men named Grover.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/wp/2012/10/31/interactive-make-mitt-romneys-tax-plan-add-up/

Perhaps they can come up with a similar app for Obama's plan?  That is, when he gets around to making one?

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5469 on: November 01, 2012, 09:21:04 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on November 01, 2012, 09:14:30 AM

Perhaps they can come up with a similar app for Obama's plan?  That is, when he gets around to making one?

Let's talk about New Girl again.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5470 on: November 01, 2012, 09:23:54 AM »

Perhaps they can come up with a similar app for Obama's plan?  That is, when he gets around to making one that I like?

Fixed.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2013/assets/cutting.pdf

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/2013-Budget-Introduction.cfm

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5471 on: November 01, 2012, 09:52:55 AM »
Another day, another GOP congressional candidate steps in it on the abortion/rape question.

PS - The NRSC is quietly giving money back to Akin in Missouri; it was only time.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5472 on: November 01, 2012, 12:36:10 PM »
Quote from: R-V on November 01, 2012, 09:23:54 AM

Perhaps they can come up with a similar app for Obama's plan?  That is, when he gets around to making one that I like?

Fixed.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2013/assets/cutting.pdf

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/2013-Budget-Introduction.cfm

Almost fixed.  Should read "I like, or even one member of Congress would vote for."

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5473 on: November 01, 2012, 01:57:47 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 01, 2012, 09:52:55 AM
Another day, another GOP congressional candidate steps in it on the abortion/rape question.

PS - The NRSC is quietly giving money back to Akin in Missouri; it was only time.

The GOP needs to be eradicated. It's past time. Reasonable party members should confer and start a new thing while we firebarn the vast majority.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5474 on: November 01, 2012, 02:22:55 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on October 26, 2012, 11:10:44 AM
Quote from: Slaky on October 26, 2012, 10:57:37 AM
Quote from: Brownie on October 26, 2012, 10:42:06 AM
I'm enjoying the people bitching about traffic and the airport and the like because Obama flew in to vote.

Yes, your shitty flight is more important than the president voting. Get over your worthless life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that better? Citizenry's complaints about their worthless lives are to be disregarded, but the inconveniences caused by the President's need to drop in on a Thursday afternoon at rush hour so he can cast the all-important votes for Bobby Rush, Barbara Flynn Currie and electrical aggregation a few days early should trump all!

When is it ok for the president to visit his hometown? Or is it not ok when he's a democrat?

It's perfectly OK to visit his hometown, and honestly, I wish he'd be here more often. I'm just wondering why the wouldn't find a time and a location more convenient for everybody, as after all, isn't early voting (or absentee voting as Pen pointed out) all about convenience? He could have hopped off his plane on the tarmac, and voted at a Northwest side early voting location. He could have voted on Saturday morning. When is he planning on coming into town on Election Day? He has until 7 pm on Election Day, although his polling place is, weirdly, a Mormon Church.

A friend of mine posted on Facebook earlier this week that Paul Ryan's motorcade SHUT DOWN I-75/85 through downtown Atlanta during rush hour. D-U-M-B. Shame on both guys' advance teams for not thinking more clearly about the great unwashed.

No motorcades, supporting the USPS (like a TRUE 'Merican) and using modern technology and mass communication FTW.

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"