News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2009-10 Bears Season: Utler, 'Uther 'Uckers  ( 202,830 )

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: 2009-10 Bears Season: Utler, 'Uther 'Uckers
« Reply #540 on: October 19, 2009, 07:07:04 AM »
Quote from: Cillit Bang on October 18, 2009, 11:41:21 PM
Don't worry - The Orange One has his finger on the pulse of what's really important here:

QuoteHmm.... 3 former Bears ripping Cutler for his post game comments or lack thereof. He needs to grow up as one of them just said.

@Matt_in_Digital Whatever Matt. Manning, Brady etc. don't conduct themselves that way.

There is a difference between being pissed and not showing class. Tom Brady, Peyton Manning they don't act the way Cutler did. That 's it.

Jay Cutler's postgame press conference performance is embarrasing. Be a man and talk about the game. Very disappointing.

http://twitter.com/thekapman

Are we going to have to do Jay Cutler media thing after every loss now? Can somebody just push Kapman down a flight of stairs already.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #541 on: October 19, 2009, 11:57:28 AM »
Fuck Atlanta.  That's all I'm going to say about what should have been a winnable game.

To a lesser extent, fuck Orlando Pace, as well.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #542 on: October 19, 2009, 12:32:06 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on October 19, 2009, 11:57:28 AM
Fuck Atlanta.  That's all I'm going to say about what should have been a winnable game.

Fuck the entire state of Georgia and every white person in it.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #543 on: October 19, 2009, 12:53:15 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 19, 2009, 12:32:06 PM

Now, let's wait a minute, I do like the HowStuffWorks podcast and I'm pretty sure those two guys are white and work/live in Georgia.

Let's not be too hasty.

How about fuck Zell Miller?  Compromise?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #544 on: October 19, 2009, 01:02:02 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on October 19, 2009, 12:53:15 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 19, 2009, 12:32:06 PM

Now, let's wait a minute, I do like the HowStuffWorks podcast and I'm pretty sure those two guys are white and work/live in Georgia.

Let's not be too hasty.

How about fuck Zell Miller?  Compromise?

I don't know who those guys are but I assume they're pudwacks like Zell. Playing the percentages here. Thanks.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #545 on: October 19, 2009, 01:11:03 PM »
Quote from: MAD on October 19, 2009, 12:26:20 AM
Quote from: IrishYeti on October 19, 2009, 12:11:12 AM
Quote from: MAD on October 18, 2009, 11:56:33 PM
Quote from: SKO on October 18, 2009, 09:20:02 PM
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on October 18, 2009, 08:49:17 PM
Quote from: fiveouts on October 18, 2009, 08:46:45 PM
Nick Roach is getting abused tonight.

This game is winnable, but Roach is incompetent, and Cutler's bouts of retardation need to stop coming in spurts.

That last TD rises to the level of a capital offense.

Thanks for telling me not to give up hope down a touchdown with an actual qb at the helm. You bring reason in troubled times. Also, would you prefer he be more consistently retarded? Or just accept that maybe the guy will have a so-so effort every now and then?

THIS.

This gamecast was consistently retarded.  

Edit:

Don't worry - The Orange One has his finger on the pulse of what's really important here:

QuoteHmm.... 3 former Bears ripping Cutler for his post game comments or lack thereof. He needs to grow up as one of them just said.

@Matt_in_Digital Whatever Matt. Manning, Brady etc. don't conduct themselves that way.

There is a difference between being pissed and not showing class. Tom Brady, Peyton Manning they don't act the way Cutler did. That 's it.

Jay Cutler's postgame press conference performance is embarrasing. Be a man and talk about the game. Very disappointing.

God Damnit.   Is that fucking pumpkin head going to at least be extinguished by Halloween?  And all  hese"former" Bears can go eat out their own assholes.

http://wrigleyville23.com/2009/10/19/dave-kaplan-has-a-thin-skin.html

QuoteOver on Twitter, we made note of Dave Kaplan's Tweet about Jay Cutler's lack of class:

thekapman There is a difference between being pissed and not showing class. Tom Brady, Peyton Manning they don't act the way Cutler did. That 's it.

To which we, rather innocuously, said:

wrigleyville23 kaplan, lecturing people on class. hm.

To which the esteemed journalist responded with (via direct message, no less):

thekapman Dude, until you know me and what I stand for don't comment on me. You know nothing about me.

What kind of self-delusional turdbucket gets hung up on such nebulous qualities like "class"?

And I don't think any self-respecting journalist who happened to cover the only Super Bowl-winning QB in this town would say that class is particularly important for that position.

I got a direct message from Kaplan, too.

He told me that I'm being a hypocrite for calling him ridiculous while still following him on Twitter.

What a fucking buttsled.*

*must credit DrunkAngryHuey
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #546 on: October 19, 2009, 01:14:53 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 19, 2009, 01:11:03 PM

This game is winnable, but Roach is incompetent, and Cutler's bouts of retardation need to stop coming in spurts.

Thanks for telling me not to give up hope down a touchdown with an actual qb at the helm. You bring reason in troubled times. Also, would you prefer he be more consistently retarded? Or just accept that maybe the guy will have a so-so effort every now and then?

THIS.

Edit:

God Damnit.   Is that fucking pumpkin head going to at least be extinguished by Halloween?  And all  hese"former" Bears can go eat out their own assholes.

QuoteOver on Twitter, we made note of Dave Kaplan's Tweet about Jay Cutler's lack of class:

thekapman There is a difference between being pissed and not showing class. Tom Brady, Peyton Manning they don't act the way Cutler did. That 's it.

thekapman Dude, until you know me and what I stand for don't comment on me. You know nothing about me.

What kind of self-delusional turdbucket gets hung up on such nebulous qualities like "class"?

And I don't think any self-respecting journalist who happened to cover the only Super Bowl-winning QB in this town would say that class is particularly important for that position.

He told me that I'm being a hypocrite for calling him ridiculous while still following him on Twitter.

The reason I hunched you'd get one is that he's sent me one as well. Not too long ago i criticized him for getting hung up on some other athlete's (it actually might have been Cutler) personality and he sent me a PM calling me ridiculous.

Is there a bigger fagbulb in Chicago than Dave Kaplan? I think not.

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #547 on: October 19, 2009, 01:51:23 PM »

The Great Tom Brady would never blow off a media member in search of a quote.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #548 on: October 19, 2009, 01:55:04 PM »
Quote from: Cillit Bang on October 19, 2009, 01:14:53 PM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 19, 2009, 01:11:03 PM

THIS.

Edit:

The reason I hunched you'd get one is that he's sent me one as well. Not too long ago i criticized him for getting hung up on some other athlete's (it actually might have been Cutler) personality and he sent me a PM calling me ridiculous.

Is there a bigger fagbulb in Chicago than Dave Kaplan? I think not.

I'm jealous that you guys angered him more than I did.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #549 on: October 19, 2009, 01:55:41 PM »
Quote from: fiveouts on October 19, 2009, 01:51:23 PM

I hope you posted that on Kap's Korner

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #550 on: October 19, 2009, 02:57:16 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on October 19, 2009, 01:55:41 PM

The timing on this is awesome.  Nothing like a big heaping bowl of IMMEDIATEFACE for that out-of-touch fanboy.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #551 on: October 19, 2009, 03:20:58 PM »
Quote from: MAD on October 19, 2009, 02:57:16 PM

The timing on this is awesome.  Nothing like a big heaping bowl of IMMEDIATEFACE for that out-of-touch fanboy.

The timing being a month ago?
Hire Jim Essian!

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #552 on: October 19, 2009, 05:45:56 PM »
Interestingly vague comment from Lovie about Frank Omiyale's job security:

QuoteWhen asked Monday in general whether there could be changes on the offensive line, coach Lovie Smith said: "We'll look at changes after every game. We look at what gives us the best opportunity to win, but I don't see any major changes on the offensive line." Asked later whether supplanting Omiyale with Beekman would be considered a major change, Smith said: "That would be a change; I don't know about major. It would be a change. Again, we're evaluating everything like we do each week. It's no more than that. Josh has done a good job for us."
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #553 on: October 19, 2009, 06:13:59 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on October 19, 2009, 03:20:58 PM

In my world, October is represented by "9".  It's not my fault that your world won't bend to mine.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #554 on: October 19, 2009, 06:35:37 PM »
Quote from: MAD on October 19, 2009, 06:13:59 PM
Quote from: Kermit, B. on October 19, 2009, 03:20:58 PM

In my world, October is represented by "9".  It's not my fault that your world won't bend to mine.

Is there a Smarch in your world, Huey?