News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,680 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4755 on: May 09, 2012, 03:42:47 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 09, 2012, 03:21:56 PM
That headline's not real? They say enough stupid shit at Fox that it sort of defeats the comedy to put words in their mouth. I mean, you don't have to really try.

EDIT: It was real and they changed it? Fucking clown college.

Not clowns.  Cowards.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4756 on: May 09, 2012, 03:59:43 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 09, 2012, 03:42:47 PM
That headline's not real? They say enough stupid shit at Fox that it sort of defeats the comedy to put words in their mouth. I mean, you don't have to really try.

Not clowns.  Cowards.

Fucking cowards college?  What does that mean?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4757 on: May 09, 2012, 04:02:26 PM »
Quote"It's interesting, some of this is also generational," the president continued. "You know when I go to college campuses, sometimes I talk to college Republicans who think that I have terrible policies on the economy, on foreign policy, but are very clear that when it comes to same-sex equality or, you know, sexual orientation, that they believe in equality"-
This is true, as I don't know any other people in school with me who are Republican and don't support gay marriage. I think it's less of a generational thing than the simple matter that most people who live in rural areas don't encounter openly gay people unless they go to college. I think the people who actually know gay people and realize they're, oh I don't know, people, tend to think this shit's retarded.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4758 on: May 09, 2012, 04:04:12 PM »

Jon Stewart's writers can take the rest of the week off.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4759 on: May 09, 2012, 04:13:50 PM »
Quote from: SKO on May 09, 2012, 04:02:26 PM
This is true, as I don't know any other people in school with me who are Republican and don't support gay marriage. I think it's less of a generational thing than the simple matter that most people who live in rural areas don't encounter openly gay people unless they go to college. I think the people who actually know gay people and realize they're, oh I don't know, people, tend to think this shit's retarded.

You mean when people meet other people and interact with them they stop fearing them?

Where are your horns, SKO?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4760 on: May 09, 2012, 04:21:09 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 09, 2012, 04:13:50 PM

You mean when people meet other people and interact with them they stop fearing them?

Where are your horns, SKO?

Horns? Are you trying to say I'm a greedy, manipulative Jew? How insulting.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4761 on: May 09, 2012, 04:28:00 PM »

Not clowns.  Cowards. Pandering asshats

Know your audience'd.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4762 on: May 09, 2012, 04:35:09 PM »
Quote"It's interesting, some of this is also generational," the president continued. "You know when I go to college campuses, sometimes I talk to college Republicans who think that I have terrible policies on the economy, on foreign policy, but are very clear that when it comes to same-sex equality or, you know, sexual orientation, that they believe in equality"-

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4763 on: May 09, 2012, 04:42:37 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on May 09, 2012, 04:28:00 PM

Not clowns.  Cowards. Panderibg asshats

Know your audience'd.

Huey's not mibcibg any words.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4764 on: May 09, 2012, 05:20:49 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 09, 2012, 04:42:37 PM

Know your audience'd.

I laughed.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4765 on: May 09, 2012, 08:12:14 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on May 09, 2012, 05:20:49 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 09, 2012, 04:42:37 PM

Know your audience'd.

I laughed.

I think the correct term for what I did am still doing is "guffawing."
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4766 on: May 09, 2012, 08:37:19 PM »

Not clowns.  Cowards. Pandering asshats

Know your audience'd.

And here I sit in my isolated SF Bay Area, totally estranged from the real world where, apparently "up" is "down", "black" is "white", "good" is "bad", and the St. Louis Cardinals are America's team.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4767 on: May 09, 2012, 09:16:05 PM »
Notwithstanding that It is "liberal" San Francisco, I represented the teachers' union in this case where we successfully fought off the school district's effort to bypass the law by firing senior teachers in favor of new teachers.  However, I agree with my client's president that our victorywas not a cause for celebration because they are laying off teachers and further decimating the teaching staff.  I mean that literally, because they are taking away 210 teaching positions, which is almost exactly one tenth of the jobs.  We under value all teachers, but especially senior more experienced teachers.  There is a line of bs out there that holds they they are burned out and that we need younger, fresher teachers. The truth, of course is that it is less expensive to pay a first year teacher who will be on probation for two years and can't get a hearing when you don't renew her contract two years from now.  Of course, then you can replace her with another first year teacher.

http://blog.sfgate.com/cityinsider/2012/05/09/more-than-200-teacher-pink-slips-finalized/
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4768 on: May 10, 2012, 10:51:58 AM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4769 on: May 10, 2012, 11:54:38 AM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16