News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bears Fans Are Concussed, Like Their Quarterback - 10/03/10.  ( 24,765 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Giants Fans Are Ghey Like Their Quarterback - 10/03/10.
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2010, 09:56:41 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on October 03, 2010, 09:41:16 PM
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on October 03, 2010, 09:36:49 PM
Quote from: fiveouts on October 03, 2010, 09:34:45 PM
Quote from: air2300 on October 03, 2010, 09:33:38 PM
Quote from: fiveouts on October 03, 2010, 09:32:16 PM
Oh yay.  The meatheads are going to have a field day.  By Tuesday, Martz should be fired, Cutler should be cut, and we'll "need to give dat kid Brett Basanez a shot."  
Who gives a shit what they have to say?

The guy who spends too much time in a car without a decent IPod hookup. 

Isn't that what the Loop is for?  It's the best radio station I've listened to anywhere.

Sometimes I'm not in the mood for Saigon Kick.

Isn't that what Third Door Down is for?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2010, 09:58:24 PM »
So... Hawks?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2010, 10:07:13 PM »
LET'S GO 99 YARDS TO GLORY!!! LET'S GO BEARS LET'S GO BEARS.

I hit my head earlier.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bears Fans Are Concussed, Like Their Quarterback - 10/03/10.
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2010, 10:22:39 PM »
I fucking hate Jerry Angelo.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2010, 10:27:27 PM »
Quote from: SKO on October 03, 2010, 10:22:39 PM
I fucking hate Jerry Angelo.

Manumaleuna and Taylor, instead of stud linemen, seems like a really bad idea at the moment. 

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2010, 10:28:15 PM »
This might have been the most horrible football game I've watched this decade.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2010, 10:37:53 PM »
I want my three hours back.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2010, 10:42:50 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on October 03, 2010, 10:28:15 PM
This might have been the most horrible football game I've watched this decade.

This game might have an argument.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2010, 10:59:06 PM »
So what will it take to get Mankins?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

HumbleJerry

• Wallet Inspector
  • Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2010, 11:54:23 PM »
Watching this game was the most surreal experience of my life.  How ridiculous was it that it was a 1 POSSESSION GAME with 6:50 to go, and the Bears had the ball.  Wow.   

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2010, 07:16:45 AM »
Quote from: BC on October 03, 2010, 08:44:34 PMForte looks like he took the Cedric Benson BC Hole Avoidance class...

Dear goodness, you're a virgin'd

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2010, 07:40:23 AM »
Quote from: Night Man on October 03, 2010, 10:59:06 PM
So what will it take to get Mankins?

Dollars.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2010, 07:52:52 AM »
Last night I truly realized the dark side of having a franchise quarterback. In all of the other years in which the Bears have had god-awful offensive lines, I never really held my breath with the dread of losing Erik Kramer, Rick Mirer, Dave Krieg, Steve Stenstrom, Moses Moreno, Shane Matthews, Cade McNown, Jim Miller, Chris Chandler, Henry Burris, Kordell Stewart, Jonathan Quinn, Craig Krenzel, Chad Hutchinson, or Brian Fucking Griese to any kind of significant injury. The franchise would "recover" because they could just throw another nameless journeyman out there to take his whacks. But Cutler? Christ almighty did it hurt to watch him take that beating. I'm aware that he'd been sacked 43 times in 19 games before last night, but last night was the first time I was truly afraid that he wouldn't get back up.

Right now, if they get Chris Williams back (not that he's that good, but he's at least better than what's out there right now) and settle on one offensive line and modify the protections and find some way to at least offer enough of a running threat that they can (wait for it) set up a few play action passes to kill the blitz I think they can still take advantage of their easy first half schedule and lock in that first round playoff exit. But if Cutler goes down...well, I know we'd all get our wish to see Lovie gone, but I'm still terrified Angelo's going to stay. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, other than Jesus Christ, I really, really fucking hate Jerry Angelo.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2010, 08:02:59 AM »
Quote from: SKO on October 04, 2010, 07:52:52 AM
Last night I truly realized the dark side of having a franchise quarterback. In all of the other years in which the Bears have had god-awful offensive lines, I never really held my breath with the dread of losing Erik Kramer, Rick Mirer, Dave Krieg, Steve Stenstrom, Moses Moreno, Shane Matthews, Cade McNown, Jim Miller, Chris Chandler, Henry Burris, Kordell Stewart, Jonathan Quinn, Craig Krenzel, Chad Hutchinson, or Brian Fucking Griese to any kind of significant injury. The franchise would "recover" because they could just throw another nameless journeyman out there to take his whacks. But Cutler? Christ almighty did it hurt to watch him take that beating. I'm aware that he'd been sacked 43 times in 19 games before last night, but last night was the first time I was truly afraid that he wouldn't get back up.

Right now, if they get Chris Williams back (not that he's that good, but he's at least better than what's out there right now) and settle on one offensive line and modify the protections and find some way to at least offer enough of a running threat that they can (wait for it) set up a few play action passes to kill the blitz I think they can still take advantage of their easy first half schedule and lock in that first round playoff exit. But if Cutler goes down...well, I know we'd all get our wish to see Lovie gone, but I'm still terrified Angelo's going to stay. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, other than Jesus Christ, I really, really fucking hate Jerry Angelo.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, you'd be a dumb hick from Iowa that still hasn't realized this team is not good.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.