News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Please add joyful positive here!!!!  ( 103,343 )

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Please add joyful positive here!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 04:54:45 PM »
Quote from: Kermit on June 29, 2007, 04:53:56 PM
Mike?  Fork?  CT?  Is it okay if we meet up somewhere this weekend and jump around and scream like a bunch of little bitches?

Can I come?

Old Style Man

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 04:55:44 PM »
Just fucking awesome. I was driving home from work when I heard the end of the game. Nothing like yelling and screaming and pumping your fist at the radio with everyone around you wondering if you just escaped from a mental hospital. Outfuckingstanding. I can't wait for game time tomorrow. I'll be there, man.

Fork_The_Third

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 04:56:11 PM »
Mike?  Fork?  CT?  Is it okay if we meet up somewhere this weekend and jump around and scream like a bunch of little bitches?

I'm going to se Mike in about an hour, and we're going to do it like sorority bitches....fat dudes making out @ Brands Park, 6:15.

Quote from: Slaky! on June 29, 2007, 04:54:45 PM
Can I come?

I thought you already did.

Corn-fed

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2007, 04:57:56 PM »
Friday is normally my day off, but I flip-flopped this week and was off yesterday instead.

The Cubs' off day allowed me time to actually get some things done, but I'd have rather seen this.

I have a rehearsal dinner to attend tonight. The groom's a Cubs fan, though, so I'd imagine there will be time enough to dwell on the highlights.

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2007, 04:58:18 PM »
Quote from: Old Style Man on June 29, 2007, 04:55:44 PM
Just f@#$ing awesome. I was driving home from work when I heard the end of the game. Nothing like yelling and screaming and pumping your fist at the radio with everyone around you wondering if you just escaped from a mental hospital. Outf@#$ingstanding. I can't wait for game time tomorrow. I'll be there, man.

I did the same thing and for some reason, I wondered why no one else cared as much on the road I was on. Then I realized that's because I'm insane.

Quote from: Fork_The_Third on June 29, 2007, 04:56:11 PM

I'm going to se Mike in about an hour, and we're going to do it like sorority bitches....fat dudes making out @ Brands Park, 6:15.

Quote from: Slaky! on June 29, 2007, 04:54:45 PM
Can I come?

I thought you already did.

I left that one wide open. I guess I'll settle for a 6:15 makeout session with you clowns at Brands. Fork, do yourself a favor and find those highlights.

Down In Front

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2007, 04:59:35 PM »
Quote from: Kermit on June 29, 2007, 04:49:19 PM
How about the f@#$ing bullpen giving them a chance to win that one?  6 IP, 0 R.

Eerily similar to the game that let the Cubs sweep a big series and allowed people to go nuts for a club that was under .500.

At least we're at .500.  I'm positive.  So is Slaky, I think.  I updated my sig.
8/8/07:

Dawn of the NEW Positive

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 05:03:09 PM »
Quote from: Down In Front on June 29, 2007, 04:59:35 PM
Quote from: Kermit on June 29, 2007, 04:49:19 PM
How about the f@#$ing bullpen giving them a chance to win that one?  6 IP, 0 R.

Eerily similar to the game that let the Cubs sweep a big series and allowed people to go nuts for a club that was under .500.

At least we're at .500.  I'm positive.  So is Slaky, I think.  I updated my sig.

The Rebirth!

Zonk

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 05:05:22 PM »
I just love sticking it to the Brewers and their fans.  Especially love the fact that Fat Prince, Giant Melon, and Ryan Braun we're laughing and joking throughout the game like they thought they had it in the bag.  Screw you Cheeseheads, the Cubs are back!

The Ghost of Desipio Past

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2007, 05:06:16 PM »
Quote from: Zonk on June 29, 2007, 05:05:22 PM
I just love sticking it to the Brewers and their fans.  Especially love the fact that Fat Prince, Giant Melon, and Ryan Braun we're laughing and joking throughout the game like they thought they had it in the bag.  Screw you Cheeseheads, the Cubs are back!

Shut up Paul.  You're a douche.

Welcome to the board.

JS

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2007, 05:14:51 PM »
Quote from: Slaky! on June 29, 2007, 04:58:18 PM
Just f@#$ing awesome. I was driving home from work when I heard the end of the game. Nothing like yelling and screaming and pumping your fist at the radio with everyone around you wondering if you just escaped from a mental hospital. Outf@#$ingstanding. I can't wait for game time tomorrow. I'll be there, man.

I did the same thing and for some reason, I wondered why no one else cared as much on the road I was on. Then I realized that's because I'm insane. [/b]

Thirded.

Yelling, pumping my fist, and acting like a madman while driving home from work.

Grandmaster Wang

• Hi. I'm Herschel Walker.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2007, 05:17:06 PM »
Bitchin'
Some dude in Cairo just punched a camel in the face on CNN.

Down In Front

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 05:22:10 PM »
Quote from: JS on June 29, 2007, 05:14:51 PM
Quote from: Slaky! on June 29, 2007, 04:58:18 PM

I did the same thing and for some reason, I wondered why no one else cared as much on the road I was on. Then I realized that's because I'm insane. [/b]

Thirded.

Yelling, pumping my fist, and acting like a madman while driving home from work.

Much better than driving while Brant Brown turns the final out into a walk-off triple, which is what I was doing on the Stevenson in '98.

Not  good times.
8/8/07:

Dawn of the NEW Positive

Taylor

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 05:23:03 PM »
Two 9th inning comeback wins in one week. Is this really the Cubs?
"Now I can start to see some of the ways that this team has lost ball games." Lou

Zonk

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2007, 05:27:02 PM »
Quote from: The Ghost of Chris Benoit on June 29, 2007, 05:06:16 PM
Quote from: Zonk on June 29, 2007, 05:05:22 PM
I just love sticking it to the Brewers and their fans.  Especially love the fact that Fat Prince, Giant Melon, and Ryan Braun we're laughing and joking throughout the game like they thought they had it in the bag.  Screw you Cheeseheads, the Cubs are back!

Shut up Paul.  You're a douche.

Welcome to the board.

Damn, that was quick

DwightKurtz

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2007, 05:27:53 PM »
Dear Chuck:

Where is your God now?
"I will say that Kurt's pride in/self-awarenss of his geekhood is quite admirable." - Penfoe
So long, and thanks for all the fish