News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Friday Night Lights  ( 31,321 )

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Friday Night Lights
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2008, 12:17:31 PM »
This show is the balls.  It has everything.  And it's commercial free now too, so that's even more too much good stuff.  Tyra is bringing the goods, Lyla is too (as always), but the coaches daughter is going to move ahead of them all shortly I have a feeling.  Thru two episodes this season I give it 9 thumbs up. 
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2008, 12:41:34 PM »
I have yet to watch it during the season, but I have bought both season series. Pretty good show.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2008, 01:12:58 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on October 09, 2008, 12:17:31 PM
This show is the balls.  It has everything.  And it's commercial free now too, so that's even more too much good stuff.  Tyra is bringing the goods, Lyla is too (as always), but the coaches daughter is going to move ahead of them all shortly I have a feeling.  Thru two episodes this season I give it 9 thumbs up. 

I haven't seen more than the first 2 episodes of Season 2, but didn't this show jump the shark?  It sure looked like it was ready to.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2008, 01:59:46 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on October 09, 2008, 01:12:58 PM

I haven't seen more than the first 2 episodes of Season 2, but didn't this show jump the shark?  It sure looked like it was ready to.

It got a little iffy there for awhile.  But rest assured, Kerm, IT'S BACK

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on October 09, 2008, 01:59:46 PM

Cool.  I'll have to plow through Season 2 to get to the goods.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2008, 03:13:17 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on October 09, 2008, 03:09:08 PM

You should watch the show too.

btw. . .Coach's wife looks unbelievable this season.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »

Season 1 was awesome. Season 2, not very good. You could probably skip it. I'll give season 3 a chance when it comes on for those of us who don't have a SATELLITE DISH.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2008, 03:18:33 PM »
Quote from: RV on October 09, 2008, 03:15:41 PM

Season 1 was awesome. Season 2, not very good. You could probably skip it. I'll give season 3 a chance when it comes on for those of us who don't have a SATELLITE DISH.

I agree here.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2008, 09:04:53 AM »
This show is back.
Although the football game scenes are getting more and more unrealistic. 

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2008, 10:35:50 AM »
I made it through Season 2 this weekend.  It wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be, as long as you don't mind that it's the same thing happening over and over.  The dynamic between Coach and Mrs. Taylor is awesome.  I chortled when he said, "Don't whisper-yell at me."  And I almost stood up and cheered when Landry punched that smarmy rival QB in his smug face.  After a rocky start to the second season, I'm glad they righted the ship.  I'm looking forward to watching Season 3 a year after all you guys have.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2008, 04:56:07 AM »
Just bringing the goods week after week.  After Lost, this is the most well-acted show on TV.  I said it.  Mostly b/c it's much more realistic than those "comedies" or the ones where Heroes can't do stuff anymore

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2008, 05:54:31 AM »

I still wanna motorboat Connie Britton.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2008, 09:32:06 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on December 12, 2008, 04:56:07 AM
Just bringing the goods week after week.  After Lost, this is the most well-acted show on TV.  I said it.  Mostly b/c it's much more realistic than those "comedies" or the ones where Heroes can't do stuff anymore

I didn't even realize they were airing new episodes right now.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2008, 09:40:44 AM »
Quote from: Kerm on December 12, 2008, 09:32:06 AM

Friday Night Lights?  Oh, they're new, and in HD.  The coach's daughters hogans bounched nicely this week.  She's blessed.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2008, 02:24:08 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on December 12, 2008, 09:40:44 AM
Quote from: Kerm on December 12, 2008, 09:32:06 AM

Friday Night Lights?  Oh, they're new, and in HD.  The coach's daughters hogans bounched nicely this week.  She's blessed.

I heart Connie Britton.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.