News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Irish  ( 11,620 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Irish
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 08:33:07 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on June 22, 2012, 08:30:50 AM
Quote from: Fork on June 22, 2012, 07:39:27 AM

Wait, we got the sane Donohue???

I've made it clear in the past that the spelling of our last name is the ONLY thing I'll admit to having in common with this asshat. 

I also noticed that the writer mis-spelled it "DonAhue" at one point in the article, a mistake that I'd catch quicker than others, considering I've been suffering under such carlessness for years.

Buy used, it's cheaper. Maybe a Ford Focus or something. Start small.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 08:35:59 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 22, 2012, 08:33:07 AM

I've made it clear in the past that the spelling of our last name is the ONLY thing I'll admit to having in common with this asshat. 

I also noticed that the writer mis-spelled it "DonAhue" at one point in the article, a mistake that I'd catch quicker than others, considering I've been suffering under such carlessness for years.

Buy used, it's cheaper. Maybe a Ford Focus or something. Start small.

Well done.  I need a car that runs on potatoes though.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 08:50:28 AM »

I also noticed that the writer mis-spelled it "DonAhue" at one point in the article, a mistake that I'd catch quicker than others, considering I've been suffering under such carelessness for years.

How much of this suffering was self-inflicted?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2012, 09:02:06 AM »
Quote from: CT III on June 22, 2012, 08:50:28 AM

I also noticed that the writer mis-spelled it "DonAhue" at one point in the article, a mistake that I'd catch quicker than others, considering I've been suffering under such carelessness for years.

I think we all need to back up for a second and bask in the glow of Huey's impressive ability to notice when someone misspells the last name of someone who shares his last name.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 09:06:46 AM »
Quote from: R-V on June 22, 2012, 09:02:06 AM

I think we all need to back up for a second and bask in the glow of Huey's impressive ability to notice when someone misspells the last name of someone who shares his last name.

He's a regular Temple Grandin.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012, 09:11:10 AM »

And do they have any suspects?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 06:54:39 PM »
Is it because you found out that I'm Irish, you greasy fucking wop?

Quote from: PopehatYou may recall there was a website called "Is Anyone Up?, which featured nude pictures of women often submitted by angry ex-boyfriends or otherwise misappropriated

YOU SAID YOU DELETED THOSE, YETI.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 07:09:11 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on October 31, 2012, 06:54:39 PM

Quote from: PopehatYou may recall there was a website called "Is Anyone Up?, which featured nude pictures of women often submitted by angry ex-boyfriends or otherwise misappropriated

"My work is pro bono, at a reduced fee, and is comparatively inexpensive."

David Blade, Attorney-at-Law

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2012, 12:16:57 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 31, 2012, 07:09:11 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on October 31, 2012, 06:54:39 PM

"My work is pro bono, at a reduced fee, and is comparatively inexpensive."

David Blade, Attorney-at-Law

"I do it because Barack Obama is the second worst President in US history (second only to Jimmy Carter)."

[Edit.---This guy's got everything: "KARAOKE IS NOT f### SERIOUS YOU f### JEW. KARAOKE IS SUPPOSED TO BE f### FUN. WHILE YOURE BADMOUTHING ME AND MY CROWDS, YOURE JUST SHOWING HOW SERIOUSLY YOU TAKE SOMETHING YOURE NOT EVEN f### GOOD AT."]
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012, 07:09:51 PM »
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-november-15-2012/moment-of-zen---the-irish-menace

QuoteAmerica, our nation is at risk of squandering its traditions of hard work, sobriety and Calvinism. The cause? The Irish. A slacker group who just wants stuff. And who corns beef anyway? Beef is meant to be boiled, to leach it of its sinful flavor. But I suppose a whiskey-soaked tongue demands zazz. This is a No Spud Zone.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2012, 10:09:29 PM »
Passing on to the continental Irish, I think this fellow has committed something of a tactical error:

Quote"For all the people who have contributed so much to this world who are from Poland, the Polish jokes aren't valid. The world needs to be told Poland is not a joke and never was."

And that's how he came up with the two slogans: "Being Polish: It's not a joke. (Never was!)" and "Poland: It's not a joke. Never was."

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2012, 10:49:19 PM »
Kudos to Wheezer for introducing me to the term "Continental Irish." it just filled a void in my lexicon I didn't know I had.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 03:32:29 PM »
Courtesy of Morph:

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2013, 03:38:21 PM »
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2013, 04:13:25 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 27, 2013, 03:32:29 PM
Courtesy of Morph:

Did you try putting a helmet on it?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16