News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Kyle Hendricks Low Velocity Assassin Splooge Thread  ( 51,884 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Kyle Hendricks Low Velocity Assassin Splooge Thread
« Reply #180 on: April 20, 2016, 03:28:23 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 20, 2016, 03:19:19 PM
Quote from: SKO on April 20, 2016, 02:24:21 PM
It feels so petty to be annoyed by the 5th starter having a mediocre game on the road against a decent team, because if the Cubs worst problem is that Kyle Hendricks gets hit every third or fourth start, we have very little to be annoyed by.

But, well, I am petty, and I'm annoyed. Dammit, Kyle. I want this sweep.

If we're going to kick and scream over an April loss then I suggest you focus some rage on Tommy LaStella, the pedo-looking mofo who opened the floodgates by letting a well-struck-but-still-playable- ball clank off his glove.  Damnit, son, Hendricks pitches to a good bit of contact as it is, PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION.

I mean I'm not kicking and screaming, period, but I'm entirely open to hating Tommy La Stella. If Lackey is going to stick it up the Cardinals asses he can't be the most hateable guy on this team, so we're taking applications.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #181 on: April 20, 2016, 03:30:36 PM »
Quote from: SKO on April 20, 2016, 03:28:23 PM
It feels so petty to be annoyed by the 5th starter having a mediocre game on the road against a decent team, because if the Cubs worst problem is that Kyle Hendricks gets hit every third or fourth start, we have very little to be annoyed by.

If we're going to kick and scream over an April loss then I suggest you focus some rage on Tommy LaStella, the pedo-looking mofo who opened the floodgates by letting a well-struck-but-still-playable- ball clank off his glove.  Damnit, son, Hendricks pitches to a good bit of contact as it is, PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION.

I mean I'm not kicking and screaming, period, but I'm entirely open to hating Tommy La Stella. If Lackey is going to stick it up the Cardinals asses he can't be the most hateable guy on this team, so we're taking applications.

I'd like to vote early and often for LaStella then.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #182 on: April 20, 2016, 03:31:29 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 20, 2016, 03:30:36 PM

I'm not going to put any effort into hating Tommy LaStella. I'm not up to it.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #183 on: April 20, 2016, 03:40:02 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on April 20, 2016, 03:19:53 PM
Quote from: SKO on April 20, 2016, 03:11:07 PM
Quote from: InternetApex on April 20, 2016, 03:09:04 PM
Quote from: SKO on April 20, 2016, 02:35:48 PM
Quote from: InternetApex on April 20, 2016, 02:31:13 PM
I didn't even bother to follow this game. I am really good with 2 of 3 in that dump.

I mean I am very content with where the Cubs are, but I wanted to sweep the Cardinals in their stupid fetid little swamp and I am mildly annoyed that it is looking unlikely.

They'll have a couple more shots at it. And at that point the separation in the standings will mean more than it does now. A sweep would be great for some Facebook Lolz but what are we gonna do, print t-shirts for an April road sweep?

Well, not now we won't.

*packs up screen printing materials*

I mean, it's a dumb idea anyway, right?

Let's print shirts for every series, like the Venture Bros does for each episode.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #184 on: April 20, 2016, 03:42:45 PM »
Quote from: CT III on April 20, 2016, 03:40:02 PM
Quote from: InternetApex on April 20, 2016, 03:19:53 PM
Quote from: SKO on April 20, 2016, 03:11:07 PM
Quote from: InternetApex on April 20, 2016, 03:09:04 PM
Quote from: SKO on April 20, 2016, 02:35:48 PM
Quote from: InternetApex on April 20, 2016, 02:31:13 PM
I didn't even bother to follow this game. I am really good with 2 of 3 in that dump.

I mean I am very content with where the Cubs are, but I wanted to sweep the Cardinals in their stupid fetid little swamp and I am mildly annoyed that it is looking unlikely.

They'll have a couple more shots at it. And at that point the separation in the standings will mean more than it does now. A sweep would be great for some Facebook Lolz but what are we gonna do, print t-shirts for an April road sweep?

Well, not now we won't.

*packs up screen printing materials*

I mean, it's a dumb idea anyway, right?

Let's print shirts for every series, like the Venture Bros does for each episode.

Cool. Rotating design assignments or Kurt does all of them?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #185 on: April 20, 2016, 03:44:38 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on April 20, 2016, 03:31:29 PM

If we're going to kick and scream over an April loss then I suggest you focus some rage on Tommy LaStella, the pedo-looking mofo who opened the floodgates by letting a well-struck-but-still-playable- ball clank off his glove.  Damnit, son, Hendricks pitches to a good bit of contact as it is, PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION.

Come on, we need your support.  You've always been great at hating mediocre white guys.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #186 on: April 20, 2016, 03:46:35 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 20, 2016, 03:44:38 PM

Come on, we need you support.  You've always been great at hating mediocre white guys.

#MakeHatingMediocreWhiteGuysGreatAgain
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #187 on: April 20, 2016, 03:55:11 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on April 20, 2016, 03:46:35 PM
Quote from: PANK! on April 20, 2016, 03:44:38 PM

If we're going to kick and scream over an April loss then I suggest you focus some rage on Tommy LaStella, the pedo-looking mofo who opened the floodgates by letting a well-struck-but-still-playable- ball clank off his glove.  Damnit, son, Hendricks pitches to a good bit of contact as it is, PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION.

Come on, we need you support.  You've always been great at hating mediocre white guys.

#MakeHatingMediocreWhiteGuysGreatAgain

Those mediocre white guys were starters on putrid teams. It was a different time, a different Pex. I think what we'd need to get me onto a LaStella hatewagon would be an injury to one of the top line guys forcing him into regular action. His mere presence on the field would remind me that so and so was out and that our high hopes were getting dashed by this insufferable slapdick, fuckface, asshole.

I really don't want ANY of that shit to happen. I'm gonna chill.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #188 on: April 20, 2016, 05:05:40 PM »
I have trouble thinking about LaStella for more than a few seconds before forgetting why I was thinking of him. Otherwise, I would be proud to hate him just for the hell of it.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #189 on: April 20, 2016, 05:08:23 PM »
Quote from: Bort on April 20, 2016, 05:05:40 PM
I have trouble thinking about LaStella for more than a few seconds before forgetting why I was thinking of him. Otherwise, I would be proud to hate him just for the hell of it.

Glad to have you on board, bud.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #190 on: April 20, 2016, 05:09:40 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 20, 2016, 05:08:23 PM
Quote from: Bort on April 20, 2016, 05:05:40 PM

Glad to have you on board, bud.

Thanks?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #191 on: April 20, 2016, 06:22:43 PM »
Time for Tommy La Stella to determine whether or not I'm going to hate him forever with this AB.

Update: HATE
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2016, 08:51:55 AM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on April 20, 2016, 06:22:43 PM
Time for Tommy La Stella to determine whether or not I'm going to hate him forever with this AB.

Update: HATE

I hate La Stella just by virtue of how much I think the Four Seasons suck.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2016, 08:54:07 AM »
Who is Tommy La Stella?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2016, 09:14:49 AM »

Me neither. Adam Warren seemed like a good candidate but then I saw his change up.