News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Olberman on Coulter  ( 22,746 )

The Paul Popovich Experience

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Olberman on Coulter
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 08:46:19 AM »
I would likely bone Ann Coulter if given the chance. She has nice legs. Though if I had a choice of any newsy-type chick, it would surely be Andy's lust-idol, Chesterfield's be damned.

RETIRED

CPT

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 08:54:10 AM »
Quote from: The Paul Popovich Experience on July 10, 2006, 08:46:19 AM
I would likely bone Ann Coulter if given the chance. She has nice legs for a transsexual. Though if I had a choice of any newsy-type chick, it would surely be Andy's lust-idol, Chesterfield's be damned.

Fixed.  Ann's got an adam's apple the size of my fist.
If we're so fucking superior, why are we working here?

Indolent Reader

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 09:01:55 AM »
Wait.  Ann Coulter was on SportsCenter?  Oh, you mean Olberman left SportsCenter?  Since when?  And now he does "the news"?  I had no idea.

I'm so confused....

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 09:04:06 AM »
Olbermann's currently involved in a scandal dealing with e-mails he has sent to viewers about the talent of some of his colleagues. They also say that a sex scandal that would top O'Reilly's dalliances is looming if he doesn't watch out. He's a douche.
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

tjbrown

• Founder and President Emeritus, T.J. Brown's Powderpuff Posse
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 09:07:23 AM »
Quote from: Apex on July 09, 2006, 11:16:40 PM
I consider myself fairly right of center but Coulter does our side no good whatsoever. I hope she goes away soon. And I don't care for Olberman's show. I don't think it's funny or interesting so I haven't spent much time figuring out what he thinks about things.

I'm fairly very right of center Barry Goldwater, and I agree with Apex. Coulter's a shrill, maniacally arrogant woman whose writing skills are vastly overrated. Those of you on the left must love having her appear on a show you are watching for the entertainment value alone. She does for the right what Bill Ligue does for Sox fans.

And Olbermann's a smug prick.
Nov. 2004-Oct. 2006

Old Style Man

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 09:08:48 AM »
Quote from: numbersman2 on July 09, 2006, 08:06:03 PM
This is Olbermans last job. He was fired from everyother network.  He is a first class asshole, and will be gone soon, and then have nowhere to go.  Why does anyone listen to this loser.

I think he's hilarious and entertaining. He's a smartass who isn't afraid to step on some toes. I TIVO his show every night. He is a breath of fresh air who tells it like it is as opposed to the others who live in a bubble or who are feeding at the Halliburton trough.

Denny Crane

• Just a simple, 'Thank you, oh kind and benevolent leader' will suffice.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 09:19:50 AM »
If you're talking about boning hot news type woman. My first choice would be Erica Hill.
My father, God rest his soul, told me the best sex he ever had was with one-legged women. Something about positional play. I don't know. I've always wondered.

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 09:25:27 AM »
Kerry Sayers does "news". I'll stick with to her.

berserker

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2006, 09:53:56 AM »

Olberman's pretty much a smug dickhead, but there's an especially hot room in Hell reserved for Coulter...

TW

• 2005 Desipio Deadpool Winner and resident DBF fellater.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 09:58:57 AM »
Olbermann's show is no more "news" than David Spade's show is.  He's also no bigger a turd than O'Reilly or Tucker Carlson.  I like his show, but when I watch it it's for entertainment, not to get educated.  He made Dan Patrick (which I suppose is reason enough to hate him).  He's also gone on record as saying that his departure from several jobs was entirely his fault and that he was an ass. 

Coulter may have a great educational background and may make some valid points.  But all anyone ever talks about is what a hate monger she is.  Nobody ever remembers her message.  She's the Mark Cuban of the right.  She probably has good intentions, but they're buried underneath her own self promotion.  And some on her team wish she'd just turn into dust already and blow away.
Eminem has to cuss in his raps to sell records.  Well...me too...so fuck Will Smith.

berserker

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 10:02:41 AM »
Quote from: TW on July 10, 2006, 09:58:57 AM
Olbermann's show is no more "news" than David Spade's show is.  He's also no bigger a turd than O'Reilly or Tucker Carlson.  I like his show, but when I watch it it's for entertainment, not to get educated.  He made Dan Patrick (which I suppose is reason enough to hate him).  He's also gone on record as saying that his departure from several jobs was entirely his fault and that he was an ass. 

Coulter may have a great educational background and may make some valid points.  But all anyone ever talks about is what a hate monger she is.  Nobody ever remembers her message.  She's the Mark Cuban of the right.  She probably has good intentions, but they're buried underneath her own self promotion.  And some on her team wish she'd just turn into dust already and blow away.

The best thing I ever saw on TV involving Carlson was Jon Stewart calling him a dick.

The closest Coulter ever comes to lucid thought is when she runs down the sheet of GOP talking points. Anytime she needs to express her own thoughts is when the train jumps off the rails.

J Rod

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2006, 10:32:51 AM »
Quote from: Buford Jong Il on July 10, 2006, 09:19:50 AM
If you're talking about boning hot news type woman. My first choice would be Erica Hill.

Robin Meade, hands down.  CNN Headline News in the morning "Robin & Co.".

Do yourself a favor and check it out.

Who's Erica Hill?

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2006, 10:35:39 AM »
You watch Headline News and don't know who Erica Hill is? She's only their prime-time "star.
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

berserker

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2006, 10:36:43 AM »
Quote from: Dave B on July 10, 2006, 10:35:39 AM
You watch Headline News and don't know who Erica Hill is? She's only their prime-time "star.

There's some hot chicks on the weather channel, too.

Apoptosis

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2006, 10:51:09 AM »
Ever hear of Melissa Theuriau?  She's the hottest newscaster on TV.  Well, in France, anyway.

Research shows the presence of women raises the standards of ethical behavior and lowers corruption. -Sen. Hillary Clinton on running for President

Take it for what it's worth.