News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Modern Family  ( 24,769 )

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Modern Family
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2010, 11:22:14 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on February 12, 2010, 08:20:21 AM
Oh, I told my wife that if this show goes on for a few more years, Haley will be the hottest (you know, after she's "legal").  But, I checked her IMDB and it turns out she's 20.

This totally killed your boner, didn't it?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2010, 02:03:44 PM »
Gold bricks.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2010, 06:35:08 AM »
Shel Turtlestein is a top-notch name for a pet.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2010, 07:33:28 AM »
Quote from: R-V on March 11, 2010, 06:35:08 AM

I got stoned and I missed it.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Doc

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2010, 03:52:43 AM »

Fly-za Minelli was better.

Jay: "I don't how I didn't know he was gay."

This is a funny show, no matter what fat Slaky says. He is just trying to be contrarian. Phil lays the buffonery on with a trowel, sometimes, but the little bits with Manny, Al Bundy, and the fat gay are icing on top of Julie Bowen's cans and Columbia's ass. I like chocolate icing, thank you.
"You're a daisy if you do."

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2010, 02:14:02 PM »
Quote from: Doc on March 14, 2010, 03:52:43 AM

Fly-za Minelli was better.

Jay: "I don't how I didn't know he was gay."

This is a funny show, no matter what fat Slaky says. He is just trying to be contrarian. Phil lays the buffonery on with a trowel, sometimes, but the little bits with Manny, Al Bundy, and the fat gay are icing on top of Julie Bowen's cans and Columbia's ass. I like chocolate icing, thank you.

Take it to the Gravity's Rainbow thread.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2010, 12:35:04 PM »
Doc said what I was going to say re: the fat gay guy.  I've been tossing around the idea, proposed by Thrill, that the gay couple are "comedy cancer".  I think you can actually distill that simply to Al Bundy's son.  What a horribly unlikeable, unfunny character.  His partner, Cameron...well, we've all known for years that fat guys are a good head start to inducing laughter, and he's no exception.  The fact that he's a queen makes him even funner.  But yeah, the ginger with the beard, his partner...that guy can get run over and killed by Manny's mom's mammaries for all I care.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2010, 12:39:55 PM »
Quote from: MAD on March 16, 2010, 12:35:04 PM
Doc said what I was going to say re: the fat gay guy.  I've been tossing around the idea, proposed by Thrill, that the gay couple are "comedy cancer".  I think you can actually distill that simply to Al Bundy's son.  What a horribly unlikeable, unfunny character.  His partner, Cameron...well, we've all known for years that fat guys are a good head start to inducing laughter, and he's no exception.  The fact that he's a queen makes him even funner.  But yeah, the ginger with the beard, his partner...that guy can get run over and killed by Manny's mom's mammaries for all I care.

THA. I know he and Julie Bowen are supposed to be the straight man (so to speak) and woman among the comedy goofs, but their characters just hoover up the funny.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2010, 01:32:04 PM »

I'm glad someone finally said it.  I like the fat gay guy.  There.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2010, 02:57:00 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on March 16, 2010, 01:32:04 PM

You mean Kathy Bates?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2010, 03:12:30 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on March 16, 2010, 02:57:00 PM

You mean Kathy Bates?

Make.  Me.  So.  Angry.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2010, 09:24:51 AM »
Quote from: MAD on March 16, 2010, 03:12:30 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on March 16, 2010, 02:57:00 PM

You mean Kathy Bates?

Make.  Me.  So.  Angry.

Fine. We like you too.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2010, 09:05:57 AM »
"I wish that tart would go back to Columbia and take her weird little Brown friends with her."

Anyone?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2010, 09:51:58 AM »
Quote from: Eli on March 25, 2010, 09:05:57 AM
"I wish that tart would go back to Columbia and take her weird little Brown friends with her."

Anyone?

ZING!
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2010, 09:55:31 AM »
Quote from: Eli on March 25, 2010, 09:05:57 AM

Anyone?

The reading of the ADHD symptoms coupled with the cut scenes of Phil were great.