News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Let's look forward to the Viking Dongpocalypse  ( 83,068 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Let's look forward to the Viking Apocalypse
« Reply #225 on: August 04, 2010, 01:48:27 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 04, 2010, 01:46:11 PM
This is turning into exactly what I wanted.

Pictures you could easily have found by simply typing her name into a GIS?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #226 on: August 04, 2010, 01:49:32 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 04, 2010, 01:40:32 PM
I'm not going to call Jenn a butterface, because her face is not unattractive. But it fails to match up with her considerable assets slightly below, from which she had the poor taste to remove the augmentation. To top it off, she comes off like an ignorant, egotstical twat at every instance that I've ever seen. I might stop masturbating to her, in fact.

She had big fake tits (which she has since reduced), a decent face and a pancake ass. I still maintain that she's no-big-deal.

That she now reads Twitter updates for a sports show airing between rodeos and MMA bouts doesn't move the needle for me in either direction, frankly. Meh.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #227 on: August 04, 2010, 01:50:06 PM »

Not until there's 12-year-olds up in this bitch.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #228 on: August 04, 2010, 01:53:52 PM »
I've heard one of the voicemails he left her, and it's just as pathetic as you think it is.  Ol' Brittfar tinks yew look purty.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #229 on: August 04, 2010, 01:54:54 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on August 04, 2010, 01:53:52 PM
I've heard one of the voicemails he left her, and it's just as pathetic as you think it is.  Ol' Brittfar tinks yew look purty.

Did you hear it from Deep Scrote?

Fine, I'm sorry.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #230 on: August 04, 2010, 01:55:38 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 04, 2010, 01:48:27 PM

Only site I'll ever need, dood.

Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 04, 2010, 01:49:32 PM
I'm not going to call Jenn a butterface, because her face is not unattractive. But it fails to match up with her considerable assets slightly below, from which she had the poor taste to remove the augmentation. To top it off, she comes off like an ignorant, egotstical twat at every instance that I've ever seen. I might stop masturbating to her, in fact.

She had big fake tits (which she has since reduced), a decent face and a pancake ass. I still maintain that she's no-big-deal.

That she now reads Twitter updates for a sports show airing between rodeos and MMA bouts doesn't move the needle for me in either direction, frankly. Meh.

Ok face, pancake ass, but nice legs, stomach, tan, tits (sure they're fake). If you wouldn't fuck her, then you're clearly gay. Not that you weren't in the first place, but this is just icing on the top of your Great American Adventure butt plug.

I've heard one of the voicemails he left her, and it's just as pathetic as you think it is.  Ol' Brittfar tinks yew look purty.

How so? With your ears and everything?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #231 on: August 04, 2010, 01:57:26 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 04, 2010, 01:55:38 PM

Ok face, pancake ass, but nice legs, stomach, tan, tits (sure they're fake). If you wouldn't fuck her, then you're clearly gay. Not that you weren't in the first place, but this is just icing on the top of your Great American Adventure butt plug.

I know someone who knows her.  But I don't know her.  And no I can't get you her number.  She's of age, anyway.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #232 on: August 04, 2010, 01:57:40 PM »

I don't get this reference at all.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #233 on: August 04, 2010, 02:20:07 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on August 04, 2010, 01:57:40 PM

Ok face, pancake ass, but nice legs, stomach, tan, tits (sure they're fake). If you wouldn't fuck her, then you're clearly gay. Not that you weren't in the first place, but this is just icing on the top of your Great American Adventure Challenge butt plug.

I don't get this reference at all.

Sorry. Rephrase'd after I recalled the proper name.

Quote from: Night Man on August 04, 2010, 01:57:26 PM

I know someone who knows her.  But I don't know her.  And no I can't get you her number.  She's of age, anyway.

Yea, but if she had a 13 yr old sister..... HHHEEEEAAVVVEEENNN!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #235 on: August 17, 2010, 03:45:20 PM »
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #239 on: August 17, 2010, 04:04:24 PM »
Quote from: Bort on August 17, 2010, 03:53:22 PM
Quote from: Yeti on August 17, 2010, 03:51:09 PM
Quote from: Eli on August 17, 2010, 03:46:01 PM
Quote from: SKO on August 17, 2010, 03:45:20 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 17, 2010, 03:44:11 PM
Yawn.

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/08/report-vikings-send-three-to-visit-favre.html

Intrepid Reader Yeti: What's this got to do with Huey's beloved Packers?

Thunder: Stolen.

MOTHERFUCKER

You can always find solace in your beloved Cardinals.

Hey, they're looking at Brandon Inge.. And LaRue is gonna get his ass back soon enough.