News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Let's look forward to the Viking Dongpocalypse  ( 82,979 )

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Let's look forward to the Viking Apocalypse
« Reply #240 on: August 17, 2010, 04:04:56 PM »
Wait, have you guys not heard that he's coming back?
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #241 on: August 17, 2010, 04:08:33 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on August 17, 2010, 04:04:56 PM
Wait, have you guys not heard that he's coming back?

Ahem.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #242 on: August 17, 2010, 04:11:50 PM »
I'm concerned about my fantasy team this year, now that Tarvaris Jackson will be throwing to Sidney Rice.

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #243 on: August 17, 2010, 05:09:30 PM »
Let's get this straight:

1.  Everyone assumes this slapdick is pulling his usual crap and will show up three weeks into camp, so no one bothers to report on this issue.
2.  Slapdick can't stand that he's not the center of attention, so he leaks that he's retiring.
3.  Using their uncanny ability to not see through bullshit, the moronic reporters immediately report to Vikings camp and file the ever-important "OH NOES! FAHV-RUH isn't coming back!" articles.
4.  Slapdick, receiving the Happy Ending he needed, shows up three weeks into camp. 

That about right?

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #244 on: August 17, 2010, 09:26:33 PM »
Today's coverage was a white Bronco shy of being the O.J. chase.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #245 on: August 18, 2010, 07:08:34 AM »
Quote from: fiveouts on August 17, 2010, 05:09:30 PM
Let's get this straight:

1.  Everyone assumes this slapdick is pulling his usual crap and will show up three weeks into camp, so no one bothers to report on this issue.
2.  Slapdick can't stand that he's not the center of attention, so he leaks that he's retiring.
3.  Using their uncanny ability to not see through bullshit, the moronic reporters immediately report to Vikings camp and file the ever-important "OH NOES! FAHV-RUH isn't coming back!" articles.
4.  Slapdick, receiving the Happy Ending he needed, shows up three weeks into camp. 

That about right?

Just like last season, Favruh is playing the media and Vikings like a fiddle.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #246 on: August 18, 2010, 07:29:06 AM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on August 18, 2010, 07:08:34 AM
Let's get this straight:

That about right?

I think we all deserve another season of Favruh snapping off his chinstrap in disgust after throwing an INT to decide a playoff game. It's gotta hai.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #247 on: August 18, 2010, 07:51:22 AM »
Quote from: Fork on August 18, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Let's get this straight:

That about right?

I think we all deserve another season of Favruh snapping off his chinstrap in disgust after throwing an INT to decide a playoff game. It's gotta hai.

Last season's was absolutely glorious. You didn't think it would happen, then all of a sudden the idiot coach sends too many to the huddle and the stage is set.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #248 on: August 18, 2010, 08:10:12 AM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on August 18, 2010, 07:51:22 AM
Let's get this straight:

That about right?

Last season's was absolutely glorious. You didn't think it would happen, then all of a sudden the idiot coach sends too many to the huddle and the stage is set.

You don't know what I thought at all. Because I thought that exact thing would happen, frankly.

This isn't Detroit, man. It's the Superbowl.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #249 on: August 18, 2010, 08:11:32 AM »
Quote from: SKO on August 18, 2010, 08:10:12 AM
Let's get this straight:

That about right?

You don't know what I thought at all. Because I thought that exact thing would happen, frankly.

THI.

Favruh and Favruh Jr. (Tony Romo) will never stop coming up with new and exciting ways to fuck up for our enjoyment.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #250 on: August 18, 2010, 08:25:38 AM »
Quote from: SKO on August 18, 2010, 08:10:12 AM
Let's get this straight:

That about right?

This isn't Detroit, man. It's the Superbowl.

Highlight of the debacle for me.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #251 on: August 18, 2010, 08:32:03 AM »
First up for Favre:  the Saints in the Dome.  The Saints will bring the pain and he will be destroyed.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #252 on: August 18, 2010, 08:33:56 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on August 18, 2010, 08:32:03 AM
First up for Favre:  the Saints in the Dome.  The Saints will bring the pain and he will be destroyed.

so maybe fiveouts' scenario needs to be changed to "slapdick shows up in camp, announces he'll be ready for Week 2".
TIME TO POST!

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #253 on: August 18, 2010, 08:40:58 AM »
Quote from: Fork on August 18, 2010, 08:33:56 AM

so maybe fiveouts' scenario needs to be changed to "slapdick shows up in camp, announces he'll be ready for Week 2".

That'll break his consecutive starts streak. Lord knows he'd rather die than do that.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #254 on: August 18, 2010, 08:44:55 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 18, 2010, 08:40:58 AM
Quote from: Fork on August 18, 2010, 08:33:56 AM

That'll break his consecutive starts streak. Lord knows he'd rather die than do that.

I'd be okay with that.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015