News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Let's look forward to the Viking Dongpocalypse  ( 83,114 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Let's look forward to the Viking Apocalypse
« Reply #255 on: August 18, 2010, 08:51:49 AM »
Quote from: SKO on August 18, 2010, 08:44:55 AM
Quote from: Yeti on August 18, 2010, 08:40:58 AM
Quote from: Fork on August 18, 2010, 08:33:56 AM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on August 18, 2010, 08:32:03 AM
First up for Favre:  the Saints in the Dome.  The Saints will bring the pain and he will be destroyed.

so maybe fiveouts' scenario needs to be changed to "slapdick shows up in camp, announces he'll be ready for Week 2".

That'll break his consecutive starts streak. Lord knows he'd rather die than do that.

I'd be okay with that.

The only person that would hurt is Huey.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #257 on: August 18, 2010, 09:09:12 AM »
Quote from: Bort on August 18, 2010, 08:51:49 AM
Quote from: SKO on August 18, 2010, 08:44:55 AM
Quote from: Yeti on August 18, 2010, 08:40:58 AM
Quote from: Fork on August 18, 2010, 08:33:56 AM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on August 18, 2010, 08:32:03 AM
First up for Favre:  the Saints in the Dome.  The Saints will bring the pain and he will be destroyed.

so maybe fiveouts' scenario needs to be changed to "slapdick shows up in camp, announces he'll be ready for Week 2".

That'll break his consecutive starts streak. Lord knows he'd rather die than do that.

I'd be okay with that.

The only person that would hurt is Huey.

Huey's just happy he's coming back. It's just not football season for that old mick until he sees his beloved gunslinger just having fun out there.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #258 on: September 19, 2010, 02:45:10 PM »
Bump.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #259 on: September 19, 2010, 08:58:27 PM »
Brett Favre: 37/63 (58.7%), 396 yds, 1 td, 4 ints, 56.1 rating.

Delicious. It was hilarious listening to the Vikings postgame show on the radio. They were all going apeshit and yet trying to find ways NOT to blame Favre. Apparently it's the receivers fault that the offense is out of synch. It's not the guy who spent all summer on a tractor.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #260 on: September 19, 2010, 10:30:07 PM »
I'm setting week 9.5 as the over/under on when Favre retires.

So, will he be QBing the Vikings when they come to Chicago?
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #261 on: September 19, 2010, 10:34:16 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on September 19, 2010, 10:30:07 PM

God I hope so.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #262 on: September 20, 2010, 07:43:21 AM »
Quote from: Armchair_QB on September 19, 2010, 10:34:16 PM

God I hope so.

I want him to start all 16 games and maintain this level of play. He owes it to us.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #263 on: September 20, 2010, 07:51:02 AM »
Quote from: Fork on September 20, 2010, 07:43:21 AM

God I hope so.

I want him to start all 16 games and maintain this level of play. He owes it to us.

This. I want his iron man streak to become a mockery as he takes the field every week only to subject himself to total humiliation. I want the crowds screaming for the old man's blood. I want the Favre-Protecting establishment to finally just say "well, he's old and he sucks." I want him to finally burn every single bridge left until he is chased out of football forever. Someday we will point to our children and say "this, kids, is why you should shut the fuck up and go off quietly into the night while you have a chance to do so with some kind of dignity." I want the memory of Brett Favre flailing his way through his final season like a 41 year old Jake Plummer to forever taint all of Huey's misty-eyed memories of his "magic" years. I'll not rest until he leaves that field in enough pain that he can't even ride his God damn tractor. Words cannot express the level of hell this man deserves to suffer.

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #264 on: September 20, 2010, 08:30:48 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 20, 2010, 07:51:02 AM

God I hope so.

This. I want his iron man streak to become a mockery as he takes the field every week only to subject himself to total humiliation. I want the crowds screaming for the old man's blood. I want the Favre-Protecting establishment to finally just say "well, he's old and he sucks." I want him to finally burn every single bridge left until he is chased out of football forever. Someday we will point to our children and say "this, kids, is why you should shut the fuck up and go off quietly into the night while you have a chance to do so with some kind of dignity." I want the memory of Brett Favre flailing his way through his final season like a 41 year old Jake Plummer to forever taint all of Huey's misty-eyed memories of his "magic" years. I'll not rest until he leaves that field in enough pain that he can't even ride his God damn tractor. Words cannot express the level of hell this man deserves to suffer.

And no more fucking jeans ads.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #265 on: September 20, 2010, 08:37:53 AM »
Quote from: Armchair_QB on September 20, 2010, 08:30:48 AM

God I hope so.

And no more fucking jeans ads.

Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 19, 2010, 12:39:33 PM

Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #266 on: September 20, 2010, 08:57:08 AM »

God I hope so.

*shakes fist*
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #267 on: September 20, 2010, 08:58:27 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on September 20, 2010, 08:57:08 AM

God I hope so.

*shakes fist*

Jake Plummer inspired me to look like Jesus.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #268 on: September 20, 2010, 09:01:43 AM »

God I hope so.

*shakes fist*

What?

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #269 on: September 20, 2010, 09:05:53 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 20, 2010, 09:01:43 AM

God I hope so.

*shakes fist*

What?

Oh, nothing really.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.