News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Let's look forward to the Viking Dongpocalypse  ( 83,088 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Let's look forward to the Viking Apocalypse
« Reply #270 on: September 20, 2010, 09:07:00 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on September 20, 2010, 09:05:53 AM
Quote from: SKO on September 20, 2010, 09:01:43 AM
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on September 20, 2010, 08:57:08 AM
Quote from: SKO on September 20, 2010, 07:51:02 AM
Quote from: Fork on September 20, 2010, 07:43:21 AM
Quote from: Armchair_QB on September 19, 2010, 10:34:16 PM
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on September 19, 2010, 10:30:07 PM
I'm setting week 9.5 as the over/under on when Favre retires.

So, will he be QBing the Vikings when they come to Chicago?

God I hope so.

I want him to start all 16 games and maintain this level of play. He owes it to us.

This. I want his iron man streak to become a mockery as he takes the field every week only to subject himself to total humiliation. I want the crowds screaming for the old man's blood. I want the Favre-Protecting establishment to finally just say "well, he's old and he sucks." I want him to finally burn every single bridge left until he is chased out of football forever. Someday we will point to our children and say "this, kids, is why you should shut the fuck up and go off quietly into the night while you have a chance to do so with some kind of dignity." I want the memory of Brett Favre flailing his way through his final season like a 41 year old Jake Plummer to forever taint all of Huey's misty-eyed memories of his "magic" years. I'll not rest until he leaves that field in enough pain that he can't even ride his God damn tractor. Words cannot express the level of hell this man deserves to suffer.

*shakes fist*

What?

Oh, nothing really.

We cool, then?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #271 on: September 20, 2010, 09:09:30 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 20, 2010, 09:07:00 AM

God I hope so.

I want him to start all 16 games and maintain this level of play. He owes it to us.

This. I want his iron man streak to become a mockery as he takes the field every week only to subject himself to total humiliation. I want the crowds screaming for the old man's blood. I want the Favre-Protecting establishment to finally just say "well, he's old and he sucks." I want him to finally burn every single bridge left until he is chased out of football forever. Someday we will point to our children and say "this, kids, is why you should shut the fuck up and go off quietly into the night while you have a chance to do so with some kind of dignity." I want the memory of Brett Favre flailing his way through his final season like a 41 year old Jake Plummer to forever taint all of Huey's misty-eyed memories of his "magic" years. I'll not rest until he leaves that field in enough pain that he can't even ride his God damn tractor. Words cannot express the level of hell this man deserves to suffer.

*shakes fist*

What?

Oh, nothing really.

We cool, then?

Yeah.  We cool.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #272 on: September 20, 2010, 09:14:03 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on September 20, 2010, 09:09:30 AM
Quote from: SKO on September 20, 2010, 09:07:00 AM

God I hope so.

*shakes fist*

What?

Oh, nothing really.

We cool, then?

Yeah.  We cool.

Sweet, brah.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #273 on: September 20, 2010, 09:38:19 AM »

God I hope so.

It was no fun watching Willie Mays self destruct.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #274 on: September 20, 2010, 09:51:13 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on September 20, 2010, 09:38:19 AM

God I hope so.

An old man desperately hanging onto his career is sad, but not hateworthy. I never ragged on Vinny Testaverde. An egotistical bastard who refuses to put in any actual work who nonetheless expects the admiration of the masses despite his frequent team-killing turnovers? Well. He's worth hating.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #275 on: September 20, 2010, 10:47:44 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 20, 2010, 09:51:13 AM
Quote from: CBStew on September 20, 2010, 09:38:19 AM

God I hope so.

An old man desperately hanging onto his career is sad, but not hateworthy. I never ragged on Vinny Testaverde. An egotistical bastard who refuses to put in any actual work who nonetheless expects the admiration of the masses despite his frequent team-killing turnovers? Well. He's worth hating.

The retarded amount of media fellatio that has surrounded Derek Jeter his entire career has me enjoying the shitfest of a season he's having, despite the fact he's always been a helluva hitter.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #276 on: September 20, 2010, 01:27:35 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 20, 2010, 08:37:53 AM
Quote from: Armchair_QB on September 20, 2010, 08:30:48 AM

God I hope so.

And no more fucking jeans ads.

Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 19, 2010, 12:39:33 PM

Shit, I didn't realize he was a Cardinals fan too.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #277 on: September 20, 2010, 02:33:40 PM »
Quote from: Armchair_QB on September 20, 2010, 01:27:35 PM

God I hope so.

If that's a Bonds poster, he's hit the douche trifecta.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #278 on: September 20, 2010, 03:02:25 PM »
Quote from: Fork on September 20, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

God I hope so.

What about the shotguns in the upper right?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #279 on: September 20, 2010, 03:07:00 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 20, 2010, 03:02:25 PM

God I hope so.

What about the shotguns in the upper left?

Peoria is really getting to you, duder

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #280 on: September 20, 2010, 03:08:38 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on September 20, 2010, 03:07:00 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 20, 2010, 03:02:25 PM

God I hope so.

What about the shotguns in the upper left?

Peoria is really getting to you, duder

Fixed for my burgeoning TAXOLIB HOMOCRATism.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #281 on: September 20, 2010, 03:22:19 PM »

God I hope so.

No, that looks like Dave Parker, no?

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #282 on: September 20, 2010, 03:48:08 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on September 20, 2010, 03:22:19 PM

God I hope so.

I didn't know the Pirates were that popular in Mississippi.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #283 on: September 20, 2010, 03:57:25 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on September 20, 2010, 03:48:08 PM

God I hope so.

Dave Parker was born in Mississippi, and Favre's grandson was named... Parker. So there's that.

And I'm sure Brett's fondness for cocaine is matched only by Dave Parker.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #284 on: September 20, 2010, 04:03:25 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on September 20, 2010, 03:57:25 PM
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on September 20, 2010, 03:48:08 PM

God I hope so.

Dave Parker was born in Mississippi, and Favre's grandson was named... Parker. So there's that.

And I'm sure Brett's fondness for cocaine is matched only by Dave Parker.

Those cut-off jeans have always been popular here in San Francisco.

If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)