News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Let's look forward to the Viking Dongpocalypse  ( 82,993 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Let's look forward to the Viking Apocalypse
« Reply #302 on: October 05, 2010, 09:32:23 PM »

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #304 on: October 05, 2010, 09:59:01 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 05, 2010, 09:32:23 PM
Quote from: SKO on October 05, 2010, 08:39:43 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 05, 2010, 08:29:27 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 05, 2010, 08:20:20 PM
Quote from: SKO on October 05, 2010, 07:44:12 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 05, 2010, 07:43:08 PM
Quote from: Slaky on October 05, 2010, 07:17:11 PM
But I like Randy Moss.

Not for long. I miss watching P'Nut punk his ass all over the field. I hope this is still doable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoRzn3ZVTa0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlapVi0jlM&feature=related#t=1m36s

It was better over here.

Linking to your own blog? Not cool, man.

That's secondary.  The main reason was the higher video quality and Harry Kalas narration.

Your link wasn't cue'd up to "Supa Bears, Supa Bowl!" So what are you even doing here?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #305 on: October 06, 2010, 06:56:27 AM »
Moss to the Vikings confirmed.  Just waiting on paperwork.

Jake Utler is now the 4th best QB in the division.  He's the Rich Hill of the Bears.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #306 on: October 06, 2010, 07:53:40 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on October 06, 2010, 06:56:27 AM
Moss to the Vikings confirmed.  Just waiting on paperwork.

Jake Utler is now the 4th best QB in the division.  He's the Rich Hill of the Bears.

5th. At best. Shaun Hill's played well. And Tarvaris Jackson has started a playoff game, so he's probably better than Jay, too. So I guess that's sixth. Except Todd Collins managed to take only one sack on Sunday, so he's not a concussion-faking crybaby who holds onto the ball too long while Frank Omiyale is busy valiantly driving Justin Tuck straight into his back (which Collinsworth assures me is good blocking), so Jay is at best 7th. Although, Hanie managed to complete a pass for a first down, so 8th is looking like a real possibility. I'm not even sure who Aaron Rodger's backup is, but Green Bay has a great system and is a Superbowl lock capable of being beaten only by themselves, so whoever he is he'd probably do okay. I'll go with 9th.

Update: It appears GB's backup is Matt Flynn, who won a championship at LSU. Jay Cutler did not win an NCAA Championship at Vanderbilt, so it only stands to reason that Matt Flynn clearly has him beat.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #307 on: October 06, 2010, 08:06:16 AM »
Quote from: SKO on October 06, 2010, 07:53:40 AM

Jake Utler is now the 4th best QB in the division.  He's the Rich Hill of the Bears.

5th. At best. Shaun Hill's played well. And Tarvaris Jackson has started a playoff game, so he's probably better than Jay, too. So I guess that's sixth. Except Todd Collins managed to take only one sack on Sunday, so he's not a concussion-faking crybaby who holds onto the ball too long while Frank Omiyale is busy valiantly driving Justin Tuck straight into his back (which Collinsworth assures me is good blocking), so Jay is at best 7th. Although, Hanie managed to complete a pass for a first down, so 8th is looking like a real possibility. I'm not even sure who Aaron Rodger's backup is, but Green Bay has a great system and is a Superbowl lock capable of being beaten only by themselves, so whoever he is he'd probably do okay. I'll go with 9th.

Update: It appears GB's backup is Matt Flynn, who won a championship at LSU. Jay Cutler did not win an NCAA Championship at Vanderbilt, so it only stands to reason that Matt Flynn clearly has him beat.

Chester Taylor's 2008 passing stat line

Year     Team     G     Att     Comp     Pct     Att/G     Yds     Avg     Yds/G     TD     TD%     Int     Int%     Lng     20+     40+     Sck     SckY     Rate
2008      Minnesota Vikings      16     1     1     100.0     0.1     4     4.0     0.2     1     100.0     0     0.0     4T     0     0     0     0     122.9

Jay Cutler, say hello to 10th.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #308 on: October 06, 2010, 08:12:08 AM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on October 06, 2010, 08:06:16 AM

Year     Team     G     Att     Comp     Pct     Att/G     Yds     Avg     Yds/G     TD     TD%     Int     Int%     Lng     20+     40+     Sck     SckY     Rate
2008      Minnesota Vikings      16     1     1     100.0     0.1     4     4.0     0.2     1     100.0     0     0.0     4T     0     0     0     0     122.9

Well Huey probably still thinks Marty Booker is a Bear, so that would make him 11th.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #309 on: October 06, 2010, 08:14:13 AM »

Jake Utler is now the 4th best QB in the division.  He's the Rich Hill of the Bears.

Let us know when you receive the paperwork.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #310 on: October 06, 2010, 08:24:00 AM »
Quote from: CT III on October 06, 2010, 08:14:13 AM

Let us know when you receive the paperwork.

Be sure to ink that stamp first.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #311 on: October 06, 2010, 08:55:43 AM »
Tdubbs' cousin from Boston weighs in on the trade.

QuoteI look at these Pats now and I see a real TEAM! BRADY! WELKAH! WOODHEAD! EDELMAN! It's a dream cawmbination! My fathah has been waiting far a team like this evah since the Civil Rights Movement! He nevah thawt he'd live to see it! NOW HE CAN DIE IN PEACE!

I think America will grow to love this Pats team once they see them in action. It's a real unit now. No egos. No sulking. No dahhhkies complaining far more-ah money! What were-ah you gawnna spend yar money awn, dahkie? RIMS AND CHILD SUPPART, THAT'S WHAT!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #312 on: October 06, 2010, 08:58:46 AM »

Though this was entertaining, why even waste the time responding to TDubbs?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #313 on: October 06, 2010, 09:26:53 AM »
Quote from: Eli on October 06, 2010, 08:58:46 AM

Though this was entertaining, why even waste the time responding to TDubbs?

I'm long winded and I work at a lifeless government job.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #314 on: October 06, 2010, 09:53:56 AM »
Quote from: SKO on October 06, 2010, 08:12:08 AM
Quote from: Waco Kid on October 06, 2010, 08:06:16 AM

Well Huey probably still thinks Marty Booker is a Bear, so that would make him 11th.

Brad Maynard's career NFL stats: 5-for-8, 94 yards, 2 TD, NO INTs, NO Sacks. Plus, one of his incompletions was ruled a drop by the same rule that ruled Calvin Johnson's game-winning catch against the Bears a drop. Therefore, he's really 6-for-8 for about 105 yards and 2 TD.

Cutler's 12th.