News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Let's look forward to the Viking Dongpocalypse  ( 83,090 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Let's look forward to the Viking Dongpocalypse
« Reply #390 on: October 12, 2010, 12:22:59 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on October 12, 2010, 11:36:54 AM
Quote from: PANK! on October 12, 2010, 11:29:44 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 12, 2010, 11:22:21 AM
Quote from: PANK! on October 12, 2010, 11:21:28 AM
Quote from: Oleg on October 12, 2010, 11:00:16 AM
Quote from: thehawk on October 12, 2010, 10:55:25 AM
Anyone else think he's going to pull a Jordan (allegedly) and "retire" due to that bad elbow before his first missed game is due to suspension?

I was saying that last night at the bar after our softball game.  That would be awfully epic.

Suspended for sending pictures of Lil' Number 4?  

Seriously?

That's sexual harrassment, boss.  

Yeah, from two years ago.

I totally should be ok for those dick pics I sent to that 13 year old 2 years ago

Haha.

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #391 on: October 12, 2010, 12:53:11 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on October 12, 2010, 10:55:25 AM
Anyone else think he's going to pull a Jordan (allegedly) and "retire" due to that bad elbow before his first missed game is due to suspension?

M'ahm.  I tink its broken. 

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #392 on: October 13, 2010, 08:36:11 AM »
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #393 on: October 13, 2010, 09:03:51 AM »
This thread is working out so much better than I thought it could in my wildest dreams. (||)
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #394 on: October 13, 2010, 09:19:45 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 13, 2010, 09:03:51 AM
This thread is working out so much better than I thought it could in my wildest dreams. (||)

You're welcome.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #395 on: October 13, 2010, 09:21:03 AM »
Want to get really, really sick?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApOinyzo.guAuQXlgHPYZ0BDubYF?slug=ms-footballneversleepsvikesjets101110

QuoteFavre and the Vikings didn't finish the job Monday, falling short by a 29-20 score after the Jets' Dwight Lowery(notes) ended a potential last-minute comeback drive with an interception for touchdown. Yet even though they are 1-3 and 2½ games behind the Chicago Bears in the NFC North, the Vikes have life, because they have Favre – a man impervious to age, pain, scandal, rust or, most of all, inertia.

QuoteNow it was Favre, for the love of the game and within the us-against-the-world cocoon of devoted teammates, running around like no 41-year-old man should have a right to and making plays that no one else can, or ever could:

QuoteNo, Favre didn't pull off the fantastic finish. Realistically, he started too late, and he left himself too little margin for error.

However, after the way he opened up the stormy New Jersey skies Monday night, don't bury him or these Vikings until they're mathematically eliminated. I'm guessing they flew home a rejuvenated, hopeful crew of believers, Moss included, and that beginning Sunday in the Metrodome against the Dallas Cowboys they'll do everything they can to avoid waiting until late in the third quarter to put opposing defenses on blast.

Even if those 17 minutes of magic were the last we'll ever get from Favre, I'll be grateful, for they were that good. But I really, really get the feeling that he's pretty far from done.

What a fucking turd socket.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #396 on: October 13, 2010, 09:22:09 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 13, 2010, 09:21:03 AM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApOinyzo.guAuQXlgHPYZ0BDubYF?slug=ms-footballneversleepsvikesjets101110

QuoteFavre and the Vikings didn't finish the job Monday, falling short by a 29-20 score after the Jets' Dwight Lowery(notes) ended a potential last-minute comeback drive with an interception for touchdown. Yet even though they are 1-3 and 2½ games behind the Chicago Bears in the NFC North, the Vikes have life, because they have Favre – a man impervious to age, pain, scandal, rust or, most of all, inertia.

QuoteNow it was Favre, for the love of the game and within the us-against-the-world cocoon of devoted teammates, running around like no 41-year-old man should have a right to and making plays that no one else can, or ever could:

QuoteNo, Favre didn't pull off the fantastic finish. Realistically, he started too late, and he left himself too little margin for error.

However, after the way he opened up the stormy New Jersey skies Monday night, don't bury him or these Vikings until they're mathematically eliminated. I'm guessing they flew home a rejuvenated, hopeful crew of believers, Moss included, and that beginning Sunday in the Metrodome against the Dallas Cowboys they'll do everything they can to avoid waiting until late in the third quarter to put opposing defenses on blast.

Even if those 17 minutes of magic were the last we'll ever get from Favre, I'll be grateful, for they were that good. But I really, really get the feeling that he's pretty far from done.

I know a guy with a football blog who already tore that bit to pieces. I ain't namin names, though.

http://startkyleorton.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-week-with-many-contenders-michael.html
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #397 on: October 13, 2010, 09:22:23 AM »
17 MINUTES OF MAGIC!
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #398 on: October 13, 2010, 09:24:36 AM »
Quote from: SKO on October 13, 2010, 09:22:09 AM

I know a guy with a football blog who already tore that bit to pieces. I ain't namin names, though.

http://startkyleorton.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-week-with-many-contenders-michael.html

Nice work.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #399 on: October 13, 2010, 09:29:34 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 13, 2010, 09:24:36 AM

Nice work.

My blog-whoring aside, what a white-washing piece of shit that article is. I'm pretty sure Silver started writing that, convinced that Favre would make the big comeback, and then refused to rewrite it after Bretty once more fucked it all down the drain. The man made three good passes and 20 terrible ones. He fumbled twice. Christ almighty.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #400 on: October 13, 2010, 09:31:00 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 13, 2010, 09:24:36 AM

Nice work.

Seconded.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #401 on: October 13, 2010, 09:31:48 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on October 13, 2010, 09:22:23 AM
17 1 MINUTES OF MAGIC SHITTINESS!

Huey bedroom'd

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #402 on: October 13, 2010, 09:32:36 AM »

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #403 on: October 13, 2010, 09:34:17 AM »

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #404 on: October 13, 2010, 09:35:52 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on October 13, 2010, 09:31:48 AM
Quote from: PANK! on October 13, 2010, 09:22:23 AM
17 1 MINUTES OF MAGIC SHITTINESS!

Huey bedroom'd

Huey's bedroom spasms have conceived two children and one on-the-way-retard.  He's doing something right.  Or wrong, I don't know.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.