News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Let's look forward to the Viking Dongpocalypse  ( 83,009 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Let's look forward to the Viking Dongpocalypse
« Reply #495 on: November 02, 2010, 08:52:41 AM »
This is pretty harsh:

QuoteMoss, per Silver, berated workers from a local restaurant that catered the team's Friday afternoon meal.

"What the [expletive]?" Moss reportedly said.  "Who ordered this crap?  I wouldn't feed this to my dog!"

Quote"This wasn't a chain - it was a mom-and-pop restaurant, and you could tell it was their best stuff.  They had a special carving station set up, and there were players and other support staff lining up to eat it..."

Who knows if this is true but if it is it's cooooooold blooooooded.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #496 on: November 02, 2010, 10:52:36 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 02, 2010, 08:52:41 AM
This is pretty harsh:

QuoteMoss, per Silver, berated workers from a local restaurant that catered the team's Friday afternoon meal.

"What the [expletive]?" Moss reportedly said.  "Who ordered this crap?  I wouldn't feed this to my dog!"

Quote"This wasn't a chain - it was a mom-and-pop restaurant, and you could tell it was their best stuff.  They had a special carving station set up, and there were players and other support staff lining up to eat it..."

Well, maybe their best stuff sucked?

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #497 on: November 02, 2010, 11:04:51 AM »
This is pretty harsh:

Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dog food. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #498 on: November 02, 2010, 11:22:03 AM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on November 02, 2010, 11:04:51 AM
This is pretty harsh:

Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dog food. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it.

This coffee tastes like mud. Roger Mudd.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #499 on: November 02, 2010, 11:51:51 AM »
If I was a Bears fan, I would hope that the Vikings can somehow win just enough games every year to never fire Childress.

Kind of like how the rest of the division must feel about Lovie.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #500 on: November 02, 2010, 01:06:58 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on November 02, 2010, 11:51:51 AM
If I was a Bears fan, I would hope that the Vikings can somehow win just enough games every year to never fire Childress.

Kind of like how the rest of the division must feel about Lovie.

:(
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #501 on: November 14, 2010, 03:06:28 PM »
Clock strikes eleven...

DONG
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #502 on: November 14, 2010, 03:09:14 PM »
I really enjoyed today's stirring series finale of Viking Dongpocalypse. No real surprises, but the writers did a great job of portraying the sense of despair one would feel in a dongpocalypse. Childress and Favre gave very realistic performances as the two hobos who held each other as they suffocated together under the dongpocalypse fallout cloud as we faded to black.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #503 on: November 14, 2010, 03:12:22 PM »
Quote from: R-V on November 14, 2010, 03:09:14 PM
I really enjoyed today's stirring series finale of Viking Dongpocalypse. No real surprises, but the writers did a great job of portraying the sense of despair one would feel in a dongpocalypse. Childress and Favre gave very realistic performances as the two hobos who held each other as they suffocated together under the dongpocalypse fallout cloud as we faded to black.

The second season was way better though.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #504 on: November 14, 2010, 03:41:51 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on November 14, 2010, 03:12:22 PM

ARE YOU SUGGESTING THERE IS A DROP IN QUALITY?!?! THEN DON'T WATCH AND PRETEND IT'S OVER.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #505 on: November 14, 2010, 06:42:26 PM »
Quote from: Bort on November 14, 2010, 03:41:51 PM
Quote from: Night Man on November 14, 2010, 03:12:22 PM

ARE YOU SUGGESTING THERE IS A DROP IN QUALITY?!?! THEN DON'T WATCH AND PRETEND IT'S OVER.

You guys would prefer the American version.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #506 on: November 14, 2010, 10:11:15 PM »
I'd also like to remind everyone that I called that the Vikings would go 6-10 this year. AND Y'ALL LAUGHED AT ME. Well Uncle SKO doesn't look so crazy now!
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #507 on: November 15, 2010, 08:56:00 AM »
Quote from: SKO on November 14, 2010, 10:11:15 PM
I'd also like to remind everyone that I called that the Vikings would go 6-10 this year. AND Y'ALL LAUGHED AT ME. Well Uncle SKO doesn't look so crazy now!

I'd like to point out that I did NOT laugh at you. Or even pay attention to you.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #508 on: November 15, 2010, 09:06:07 AM »
Quote from: SKO on November 14, 2010, 10:11:15 PM

I'm a well-wisher, in that I don't wish you any specific harm.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #509 on: November 21, 2010, 03:31:41 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.