News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: "It's all done," the Chicago Cubs right-hander said. "I'm cured."  ( 10,834 )

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: "It's all done," the Chicago Cubs right-hander said. "I'm cured."
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2011, 06:51:14 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on August 15, 2011, 09:27:58 PM
After watching his interview with the Orange One on CTL this evening I am firmly in Z's camp. Honestly, Mike Fucking Quade and his big mouth shouldn't have said shit. Yeah, someone could have questioned the nameplate being gone and Quade could have easily said he was pissed off and took it out on his locker and that he'd be back tomorrow after a good night's sleep. But no, he spoke from his inner-butthurt and whined about how Zambrano quit on the team.

It seems like a pretty well orchestrated effort by Quade and Hendry to get out from what is left on Z's contract. Like most everything else they try, it is likely to fail.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2011, 10:45:36 PM »
Cubs.com must have missed the part where Z said he wasn't retiring:

You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2011, 09:50:54 PM »
There is something in the drinking water in Venezuela

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP)—Texas Rangers catcher Yorvit Torrealba was suspended Monday from Venezuela's professional baseball league for 66 games for striking an umpire.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2011, 09:59:47 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 26, 2011, 09:50:54 PM
There is something in the drinking water in Venezuela

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP)—Texas Rangers catcher Yorvit Torrealba was suspended Monday from Venezuela's professional baseball league for 66 games for striking an umpire.

Chavez's piss?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?