News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Does he always have to sit next to me?  ( 1,679 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Does he always have to sit next to me?
« on: February 16, 2010, 04:00:48 PM »
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/02/14/entertainment/e223604S10.DTL

I know that it isn't fair that Kevin has to pay for two seats.  But when I have to spend five hours on Southwest and have paid for my entire seat I don't think that it is fair for him to use part of it.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Does he always have to sit next to me?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 04:14:39 PM »
QuoteSmith is the director of the new Bruce Willis movie "Cop Out," and previously directed the films "Clerks" and "Chasing Amy."

Jeezums, fly BUR-SFO on United in F, Chubsie Ubsie.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 07:19:12 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on February 16, 2010, 04:00:48 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/02/14/entertainment/e223604S10.DTL

I know that it isn't fair that Kevin has to pay for two seats.  But when I have to spend five hours on Southwest and have paid for my entire seat I don't think that it is fair for him to use part of it.

He pays for two seats because he doesn't want to wind up with a fanboy like me next to him wanting to talk about his movies for the entire flight.

Also, he passed the armrest test.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 07:31:09 AM »
Quote from: Fork on February 17, 2010, 07:19:12 AM

He pays for two seats because he doesn't want to wind up with a fanboy like me next to him wanting to talk about his movies for the entire flight.

He paid for the two seats b/c there is no way a fanboy like you could hope to fit in the same row as him.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 07:49:57 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on February 17, 2010, 07:31:09 AM
Quote from: Fork on February 17, 2010, 07:19:12 AM

He paid for the two seats b/c there is no way a fanboy like you could hope to fit in the same row as him.

We'd spoon.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16