News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Gone Girl  ( 3,260 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Gone Girl
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2015, 01:23:10 PM »
Quote from: SKO on March 04, 2015, 12:55:15 PM
Nick knows she is a killer, but he stays in the marriage because he has no proof of her crimes and deceits. Amy forces him to fake his love, hoping that he will eventually love her the way she wants to be loved. She begins writing her memoirs, while Nick writes his own memoir exposing Amy's lies. Aware of his intentions to expose her, Amy then impregnates herself with Nick's semen, and makes him delete his book by implicitly threatening to kill their unborn child. In the end, Nick chooses to stay with Amy, keeping the charade forever, for his child's sake.

All of that seems pretty much exactly what happens in the movie? 

But for the twin book writing, yes.

They started to lose me as soon as they opened the shed. Call the cops immediately. If there's even one of her fingerprints anywhere, he's free.

Also, there's no way Barney Stinson would have enough video of her to support her claim she was there for a month.  How did she get the semen sample? No records of that?  Just seemed too many ways for Affleck to clear his name.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2015, 02:04:51 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on March 04, 2015, 01:23:10 PM
Nick knows she is a killer, but he stays in the marriage because he has no proof of her crimes and deceits. Amy forces him to fake his love, hoping that he will eventually love her the way she wants to be loved. She begins writing her memoirs, while Nick writes his own memoir exposing Amy's lies. Aware of his intentions to expose her, Amy then impregnates herself with Nick's semen, and makes him delete his book by implicitly threatening to kill their unborn child. In the end, Nick chooses to stay with Amy, keeping the charade forever, for his child's sake.

They started to lose me as soon as they opened the shed. Call the cops immediately. If there's even one of her fingerprints anywhere, he's free.

Also, there's no way Barney Stinson would have enough video of her to support her claim she was there for a month.  How did she get the semen sample? No records of that?  Just seemed too many ways for Affleck to clear his name.

Pretty sure the twin book writing happened in the movie. Wasn't there a scene of him burning his memoir?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2015, 02:18:43 PM »
Quote from: SKO on March 04, 2015, 02:04:51 PM

Pretty sure the twin book writing happened in the movie. Wasn't there a scene of him burning his memoir?

See? Fuck this movie.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2015, 03:48:47 PM »
Quote from: SKO on March 04, 2015, 02:04:51 PM

Don't think so. Ended with him on the couch announcing the pregnancy to Nancy Grace.