News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Desipio European Vacation?  ( 4,055 )

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Desipio European Vacation?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 12:51:18 AM »
If you're really coming over for that, I'll do my best to hop across the North Sea and show you all rahnd Lahndan.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 12:54:12 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on April 13, 2011, 12:51:18 AM
If you're really coming over for that, I'll do my best to hop across the North Sea and show you all rahnd Lahndan.

Southern fairies or Northern monkeys?
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

BBM

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 01:20:30 AM »
So how do you meatball-ey complain about Cutler in the queens english?

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 04:01:51 AM »
I say, old fruit, I do believe that chap Utler is swinging the lead.  A stiff upper lip is what's called for, what?  Fight them on the beaches, you know?  Obviously not an old Etonian.  No - bloody rum do, that.  Pass the port, will you, old thing, and look sharp?  Stepping out with Molly Cholmondely-Beauchamp for tea at Fortnum's in twenty minutes.  Fine filly.  Chin chin.

P.S.  "Cholmondely-Beauchamp" is, of course, pronounced "Chumley-Beecham".

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 09:03:01 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on April 13, 2011, 04:01:51 AM
I say, old fruit, I do believe that chap Utler is swinging the lead.  A stiff upper lip is what's called for, what?  Fight them on the beaches, you know?  Obviously not an old Etonian.  No - bloody rum do, that.  Pass the port, will you, old thing, and look sharp?  Stepping out with Molly Cholmondely-Beauchamp for tea at Fortnum's in twenty minutes.  Fine filly.  Chin chin.

Why can't those people learn how to speak English?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 09:09:03 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on April 13, 2011, 09:03:01 AM

Don't you start.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 09:34:35 AM »

This is outstanding.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 10:09:00 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on April 13, 2011, 09:09:03 AM
Quote from: CBStew on April 13, 2011, 09:03:01 AM

Don't you start.

Divided by a common language.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 10:12:29 AM »
While we're there, Tonk, what say we make a jaunt over to Villa Park? I know it's not that close but you might enjoy spontaneous combustion.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 10:20:15 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 13, 2011, 10:12:29 AM
While we're there, Tonk, what say we make a jaunt over to Villa Park? I know it's not that close but you might enjoy spontaneous combustion.

Did I ever tell you that the first game I ever went to was Blues vs Villa at St. Andrew's, back in about 1985?  They hadn't played each other for a few years (Villa had been in Div. 1, as was - now the EPL, and Birmingham were perennial Div. 2 types back then) and it all kicked off.  They had the police horses in, the works.  I was scared out of my fucking mind.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 10:21:24 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on April 13, 2011, 10:20:15 AM

Did I ever tell you that the first game I ever went to was Blues vs Villa at St. Andrew's, back in about 1985?  They hadn't played each other for a few years (Villa had been in Div. 1, as was - now the EPL, and Birmingham were perennial Div. 2 types back then) and it all kicked off.  They had the police horses in, the works.  I was scared out of my fucking mind.

Well just this year at the Sty they had people throwing flares at each other and ripping out seats and launching those, too. You Bluenoses are fucking animals.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »

Were you wearing a jersey? Probably would have been safe since you were but a lad.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 10:24:25 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 13, 2011, 10:22:25 AM

Were you wearing a jersey? Probably would have been safe since you were but a lad.

I might have been safe from the Villa fans, but the Old Bill would have been another story entirely.