News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Hoosiers are insignificant right now. 2010-11 Big Ten/NCAA Hoop Thread  ( 51,369 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Hoosiers are insignificant right now. 2010-11 Big Ten/NCAA Hoop Thread
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2011, 01:52:48 PM »

Does anyone here doubt that if Ape X were in attendance when his beloved Boilermakers beat Buttfuck State, his ass wouldn't be at center court?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2011, 04:33:52 PM »
If I were in attendance when they: 1.) Clinched a trip to the Final Four. 2.) Won the whole sumbitch, I'd get my ass out there. Otherwise, no way.

Full Disclosure: When IUPUI won the Mid-Con Tournament Title and punched their first and only ticket to the Dance, I was courtside taking pictures. I ran out on the court with my camera, expecting our fans (both of them) to rush the court. I was happy, I was smiling, I was high-fiving players and then I realized I was the only non-player or coach out there. I quickly got all serious and took a bunch of photos.

It was not a great moment in my life. So when I see anyone doing such a thing for much dumber moments than my dumb ass got caught up in, I get a bit asshurt.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2011, 10:58:24 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 17, 2011, 04:33:52 PM
If I were in attendance when they: 1.) Clinched a trip to the Final Four. 2.) Won the whole sumbitch, I'd get my ass out there. Otherwise, no way.

Full Disclosure: When IUPUI won the Mid-Con Tournament Title and punched their first and only ticket to the Dance, I was courtside taking pictures. I ran out on the court with my camera, expecting our fans (both of them) to rush the court. I was happy, I was smiling, I was high-fiving players and then I realized I was the only non-player or coach out there. I quickly got all serious and took a bunch of photos.

It was not a great moment in my life. So when I see anyone doing such a thing for much dumber moments than my dumb ass got caught up in, I get a bit asshurt.

Fuck Matt Crenshaw.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2011, 10:00:11 AM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on January 17, 2011, 10:58:24 PM

Fuck Matt Crenshaw.

He was like 36 years old when he sank the dagger to beat Valpo. I can't believe he's not in the NBA.

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2011, 11:45:22 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 18, 2011, 10:00:11 AM

Fuck Matt Crenshaw.

He was like 36 years old when he sank the dagger to beat Valpo. I can't believe he's not in the NBA.

Ron Hunter bragged about Matt's service in the first gulf war.  Either Ron was confused or Matt wasn't 25, like the media guide said.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2011, 12:16:25 PM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on January 18, 2011, 11:45:22 AM

Fuck Matt Crenshaw.

Ron Hunter bragged about Matt's service in the first gulf war.  Either Ron was confused or Matt wasn't 25, like the media guide said.

Ha. Ron did in fact tell me and some other reporters that Crenshaw had served in Operation Desert Storm. He meant Operation Desert Fox. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Desert_Fox

It garnered many a lol at both Hunter and Crenshaw's expense. And by many, I mean at least seven.

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2011, 12:22:50 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 18, 2011, 12:16:25 PM

Fuck Matt Crenshaw.

Ron Hunter bragged about Matt's service in the first gulf war.  Either Ron was confused or Matt wasn't 25, like the media guide said.

Ha. Ron did in fact tell me and some other reporters that Crenshaw had served in Operation Desert Storm. He meant Operation Desert Fox. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Desert_Fox

It garnered many a lol at both Hunter and Crenshaw's expense. And by many, I mean at least seven.

So...you and I have been in the same room before?  Or at least the same building?  Fascinating.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2011, 02:58:40 PM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on January 18, 2011, 12:22:50 PM

Fuck Matt Crenshaw.

So...you and I have been in the same room before?  Or at least the same building?  Fascinating.

Were you the fat guy in the ugly shirt?

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2011, 03:02:53 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 18, 2011, 02:58:40 PM
Quote from: Ivy6 on January 18, 2011, 12:22:50 PM

Fuck Matt Crenshaw.

Were you the fat guy in the ugly shirt?

No, I was the other guy.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2011, 09:34:56 AM »
I'm mortified by that Penn State Deserved Win at Mackey last night. I almost couldn't sleep.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2011, 10:10:26 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 20, 2011, 09:34:56 AMI'm mortified by that Penn State Deserved Win at Mackey last night. I almost couldn't sleep.

JuJu came up big at the end. Remember when him and Mike Davis were equally good a couple years ago? Me neither.

A couple of big games on Saturday. If Illinois and MSU can pull them out we've got ourselves a horse race.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2011, 10:23:54 AM »
Quote from: R-V on January 20, 2011, 10:10:26 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 20, 2011, 09:34:56 AMI'm mortified by that Penn State Deserved Win at Mackey last night. I almost couldn't sleep.

JuJu came up big at the end. Remember when him and Mike Davis were equally good a couple years ago? Me neither.

A couple of big games on Saturday. If Illinois and MSU can pull them out we've got ourselves a horse race.

I want O$U to get the death penalty. Literally.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2011, 09:23:40 AM »
Sparty is insignificant right now.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Hoosiers are awesome. Eff you naysayers. 2010-11 Big Ten/NCAA Hoop Thread
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2011, 10:40:02 PM »
Hey, the Hoosiers beat a top 25 team!