News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Community  ( 82,324 )

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Community
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2009, 08:42:19 AM »
And tonight we watch to see him collect $40 from Not Chip and Kelly.

Oh, and by the way, if you didn't know this already, Annie also is Trudy (Pete's wife) from Mad Men, and she's HOT.  And, at least on Mad Men, she's infertile so just bang away.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2009, 09:04:43 AM »
Quote from: Andy on October 14, 2009, 08:42:19 AM

Oh, and by the way, if you didn't know this already, Annie also is Trudy (Pete's wife) from Mad Men, and she's HOT.  And, at least on Mad Men, she's infertile so just bang away.

I was going to post about how amazingly hot Annie is in the other Community thread when Weebs made his dumb comment.  I'm glad I read this one before I did.  Instead, I'll just say that Brita is also gorgeous.  Both of them have great pairs of eyes.
Hire Jim Essian!

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2009, 10:27:22 AM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on October 14, 2009, 09:04:43 AM
Instead, I'll just say that Brita is also gorgeous.

She looks like Elisabeth Shue.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2009, 10:30:15 AM »

Oh, and by the way, if you didn't know this already, Annie also is Trudy (Pete's wife) from Mad Men, and she's HOT.  And, at least on Mad Men, she's infertile so just bang away.

Annie was also in something called "Hot Sluts."  So, she's got that going for her.

Edited to add:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1471852/

According to the IMDB machine page, the plot is

QuoteEndless cleavage, bitchy girl fights, and an 800-pound disco ball. All in one slutty nightclub.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2009, 10:48:43 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 14, 2009, 10:30:15 AM

Oh, and by the way, if you didn't know this already, Annie also is Trudy (Pete's wife) from Mad Men, and she's HOT.  And, at least on Mad Men, she's infertile so just bang away.

Annie was also in something called "Hot Sluts."  So, she's got that going for her.

Edited to add:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1471852/

According to the IMDB machine page, the plot is

QuoteEndless cleavage, bitchy girl fights, and an 800-pound disco ball. All in one slutty nightclub.

She was also in Dickie Smalls.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2009, 11:05:33 AM »
And that's not to mention the original content of her Wikipedia page...

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alison_Brie&oldid=314643467

QuoteAlison Brie is a little known American actress who admitted to being a nudist on Last Call with Carson Daly.

Actress Alison Brie's college classmates know the star's every womanly curve - because she frequently stripped down and ran around her campus completely naked.

The Mad Men and Community star loved peeling off her clothes, swinging from trees and impersonating animals in the nude to call attention to herself.

And though the Californian admits she wasn't shy about walking around in the buff in between classes, Brie insists now that she's a TV star her wildest days are yet to come.

She says, "In college I was ready to unleash the fury. I was a bit of a nudist in college. It was so fun. It was more of a humorous thing - clothing is optional everywhere but the cafeteria... It really depended on my mood, (and if) I was having a good day... Picture me naked swinging from the trees butt ass naked. It's funny. I do really good naked animal impressions."

{{citation needed}}

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2009, 11:07:39 AM »
Apparent source: http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:LRjA2eHVwJUJ:www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ent/celebrities/6619592.html

QuoteAlison Brie recalls her wild college days

World Entertainment News Network
Sept. 15, 2009, 10:34AM

Actress Alison Brie's college classmates know the star's every womanly curve - because she stripped down and ran around her campus naked during a "nudist" phase.

The Mad Men star loved peeling off her clothes, swinging from trees and impersonating animals in the nude to make her former roommate laugh.

And though the Californian admits she wasn't shy about walking around in the buff in between classes, Brie insists now that she's a TV star her wildest days are over,

She says, "In college I was ready to unleash the fury. I was a bit of a nudist in college. It was so fun. It was more of a humorous thing - clothing is (sic) optional everywhere but the cafeteria... It really depended on my roommate's mood, (and if) I felt like she was having a bad day... Picture me naked swinging from the tree (naked). It's funny. I do really good naked animal impressions."

And, if we can't trust the World Entertainment News Network wire service for accurate celebrity reporting, who in this big, crazy world can we trust?

Kermit, B.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2009, 11:41:25 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 14, 2009, 11:05:33 AM

QuoteAlison Brie is a little known American actress who admitted to being a nudist on Last Call with Carson Daly.

Actress Alison Brie's college classmates know the star's every womanly curve - because she frequently stripped down and ran around her campus completely naked.

The Mad Men and Community star loved peeling off her clothes, swinging from trees and impersonating animals in the nude to call attention to herself.

And though the Californian admits she wasn't shy about walking around in the buff in between classes, Brie insists now that she's a TV star her wildest days are yet to come.

She says, "In college I was ready to unleash the fury. I was a bit of a nudist in college. It was so fun. It was more of a humorous thing - clothing is optional everywhere but the cafeteria... It really depended on my mood, (and if) I was having a good day... Picture me naked swinging from the trees butt ass naked. It's funny. I do really good naked animal impressions."

{{citation needed}}

Done.
Hire Jim Essian!

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2009, 01:07:07 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on October 14, 2009, 11:41:25 AM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 14, 2009, 11:05:33 AM

{{citation needed}}

Done.

I just got Alison Brie's picture all sticky.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2009, 07:39:33 AM »
Anybody think last night's episode was just meh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2009, 08:27:06 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 16, 2009, 07:39:33 AM

Weebs thought it was better 5 years ago.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2009, 08:51:01 AM »

Yeah, it was a little meh for me.  I still enjoy watching it, but I don't think the writers really know what to do with all the different characters.  My suggestion is to kill off Professor Chang.

Kermit, B.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2009, 09:45:58 AM »
Quote from: Eli on October 16, 2009, 08:51:01 AM

Yeah, it was a little meh for me.  I still enjoy watching it, but I don't think the writers really know what to do with all the different characters.  My suggestion is to kill off Professor Chang.

Yeah, I know it's a community college so they're probably only taking 1 or 2 courses, but can't they figure out a way to get some other professors involved?  How about more John Michael Higgins?  Or even Duncan?  Or just get Alison Brie topless?
Hire Jim Essian!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2009, 10:22:58 AM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on October 20, 2009, 09:45:58 AM
Or just get Alison Brie topless?

She's an 8, which is a British 10.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2009, 12:25:13 AM »
Quote from: Eli on October 02, 2009, 08:39:29 AM
I'll have .... a BIRTHDAY CAKE!

Thank you.  I decided to give this show a shot and this was the episode I got, thinking it was the first one.   Holy crap was that character hysterical.  That scene was awesome.   Cheers to that actor who once portrayed Pete Gillen portraying David Letterman in that one movie before doing all of those Christopher Guest films. 
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)