News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Community  ( 82,406 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Community
« Reply #360 on: November 11, 2010, 07:28:26 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 23, 2010, 01:47:53 PM
Quote from: Night Man on October 23, 2010, 01:15:08 PM
Yes, but what about Annie's breasts boobs?

We haven't seen or heard from him since the chicken fingers episode, have we?'d

Bumped for Annie's breasts and Annie's Boobs.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #361 on: November 11, 2010, 08:38:32 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 11, 2010, 07:28:26 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 23, 2010, 01:47:53 PM
Quote from: Night Man on October 23, 2010, 01:15:08 PM
Yes, but what about Annie's breasts boobs?

We haven't seen or heard from him since the chicken fingers episode, have we?'d

Bumped for Annie's breasts and Annie's Boobs.

I have never been more excited to get home.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #362 on: November 12, 2010, 08:45:06 AM »
Annie took her sweater off.

Also, Shirley and Troy and the whole "Lord, forgive him" thing made me laugh.  So did Perce's statistical reason for Troy being the pen theif.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #363 on: November 12, 2010, 09:09:39 AM »

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #364 on: November 12, 2010, 10:14:17 AM »
I guess Jeff's date being named "Gwynnifer" on last night's episode was a reference to some random Twitter user who has been antagonizing Harmon for awhile now, similar to the "streets ahead" reference from last season.

I was initially inclined to think he was joking, but he's been doing it so often that I'm starting to think he's just really insecure.  From last night:

Quote@jmittell wrote: Time to see if tonight's #Community will live up to the hype & cure cancer.

@jmittell wrote: Cancer not cured, but a fine episode of television. #Community

@danharmon wrote: @jmittell you are cancer

Quote@TheLaurenYouLov wrote: #Community is always a hit or miss, but lately it's just been a bunch of misses.

@danharmon wrote: @TheLaurenYouLov you're a miss (as a human being)

Quote@brianrknight wrote: That was a great episode of @nbccommunity! Some of the recent episodes have been too derivative, not this one. Way to go @danharmon!

@danharmon wrote: @brianrknight that compliment isn't good enough, go fuck yourself.

Since he's probably scouring the Internet right now looking for anything written about Community, welcome to Desipio, Dan Harmon!

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #365 on: November 12, 2010, 10:19:10 AM »
Quote from: Eli on November 12, 2010, 10:14:17 AM
I guess Jeff's date being named "Gwynnifer" on last night's episode was a reference to some random Twitter user who has been antagonizing Harmon for awhile now, similar to the "streets ahead" reference from last season.

I was initially inclined to think he was joking, but he's been doing it so often that I'm starting to think he's just really insecure.  From last night:

Quote@jmittell wrote: Time to see if tonight's #Community will live up to the hype & cure cancer.

Quote@TheLaurenYouLov wrote: #Community is always a hit or miss, but lately it's just been a bunch of misses.

Quote@brianrknight wrote: That was a great episode of @nbccommunity! Some of the recent episodes have been too derivative, not this one. Way to go @danharmon!

@danharmon wrote: @brianrknight that compliment isn't good enough, go fuck yourself.

Since he's probably scouring the Internet right now looking for anything written about Community, welcome to Desipio, Dan Harmon!

Are you saying you plan to make a blog out of his skin?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #366 on: November 12, 2010, 10:21:11 AM »

If he's here, I'd like to tell him that last night's episode may have been my favorite of the season.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #367 on: November 12, 2010, 10:30:39 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 12, 2010, 10:21:11 AM

If he's here, I'd like to tell him that last night's episode may have been my favorite of the season.

Also, I plan to steal "I'm over your face poop face" as an insult.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #368 on: November 12, 2010, 10:41:13 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 12, 2010, 10:21:11 AM

I'd like him to know that I agree.  The gimmick episodes are fun, but it was good to see them do nothing but play off character interaction.  Really well done.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #369 on: November 12, 2010, 11:09:01 AM »

I think he's joking about his insecurities. In any case the insults are hilarious so keep the fauxasshurtedness coming, Dan.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #370 on: November 12, 2010, 11:21:43 AM »
Further Community awesomeness:

The monkey ACTUALLY stole the pen on-screen.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #371 on: November 12, 2010, 03:21:02 PM »
Quote from: Eli on November 12, 2010, 11:21:43 AM

WHOA
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #372 on: November 15, 2010, 03:35:05 PM »
Quote from: Eli on November 12, 2010, 11:21:43 AM

That's outstanding.  Also, Troy's, "Oh, I want to lick it," in that very same shot was hilarious.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #373 on: November 18, 2010, 11:01:11 PM »
Oh that this desk was a time desk.

Shades of J Walter Weatherman with the escalating teaching of lessons.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #374 on: November 19, 2010, 02:12:50 PM »
Preview shot of Community's Christmas episode, which will be done in Claymation: