News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Primary Clusterfuck 2012  ( 22,530 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Primary Clusterfuck 2012
« Reply #195 on: March 16, 2012, 03:09:56 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #196 on: March 20, 2012, 05:03:35 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 13, 2012, 02:21:27 PM
Alabama and Mississippi primaries tonight.

Time for the SHOE IN OF THE WEEK!!

Let the record reflect:

Quote from: GilI'm picking Mitt, Santo, Paul, Gingrinch.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2012, 05:34:58 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 20, 2012, 05:03:35 PM

Let the record reflect:

Let the record reflect that I am picking the lint out of my belly button.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2012, 07:34:26 PM »
First I was irritated that they misspelled "bellwether," but now I'm terribly excited to watch this Sun-Times graphic update:

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #199 on: March 20, 2012, 08:27:20 PM »
This Romney speech seems to be targeted at a mean audience IQ of about 80.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #200 on: March 20, 2012, 10:33:30 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on March 20, 2012, 07:34:26 PM
First I was irritated that they misspelled "bellwether," but now I'm terribly excited to watch this Sun-Times graphic update:

You misspelled "returns" in your search box, so you're even.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #201 on: March 20, 2012, 11:04:40 PM »
Quote from: Eli on March 20, 2012, 10:33:30 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on March 20, 2012, 07:34:26 PM

You misspelled "returns" in your search box, so you're even.

Finally, Huey has company.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #202 on: March 21, 2012, 12:35:07 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on March 20, 2012, 08:27:20 PM

FREEDOM.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #203 on: March 21, 2012, 10:20:28 AM »

Which makes it different than other political speeches, on all sides... how?
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #204 on: March 21, 2012, 11:00:28 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on March 21, 2012, 10:20:28 AM

Which makes it different than other political speeches, on all sides... how?

It lacked zazz. When I'm listening to a man I want to prey upon my insecurities in order to consolidate and cling desperately to power, I want to be entertained. Needs more college hoop.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #205 on: March 21, 2012, 01:48:00 PM »

What was the speech's Fleisch-Kinkaid score?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #206 on: March 21, 2012, 02:45:53 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 21, 2012, 01:48:00 PM

What was the speech's Fleisch-Kinkaid score?

55 (9th Grade), or 59 (11th grade).  At least, that's what I got using Google's Intertubes to find the speech and two readability index calculators.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #207 on: March 24, 2012, 09:50:49 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 20, 2012, 05:03:35 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 13, 2012, 02:21:27 PM
Alabama and Mississippi primaries tonight.

Time for the SHOE IN OF THE WEEK!!

Let the record reflect:

Let's get this out of the way for Illinois...

Ok...Louisiana Republican primary today.

1. Santo(rum)
2. Romney
3. Avocado
4. Ron Paul
5. FORMER LOUISIANA GOVERNOR BUDDY ROEMER!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #208 on: March 24, 2012, 10:51:15 AM »
The further Gingrich's dwindling campaign budget dries up, the more he'll be forced to scorch the earth with even crazier stark raving lunacy to get any attention at all...

http://nationaljournal.com/2012-presidential-campaign/gingrich-calls-obama-comments-on-trayvon-martin-shooting-disgraceful--20120323

QuoteRepublican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich harshly criticized President Obama for commenting on Trayvon Martin's race as he extended condolences to the 17-year-old shooting victim's parents on Friday. Obama said, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon," a remark that Gingrich said he found "disgraceful" and "appalling."

"What the president said, in a sense, is disgraceful," Gingrich said on Sean Hannity's radio show. "It's not a question of who that young man looked like. Any young American of any ethnic background should be safe, period. We should all be horrified no matter what the ethnic background.

"Is the president suggesting that if it had been a white who had been shot, that would be OK because it didn't look like him? That's just nonsense dividing this country up. It is a tragedy this young man was shot. It would have been a tragedy if he had been Puerto Rican or Cuban,  or if he had been white, or if he had been Asian-American, or if he'd been a Native American. At some point, we ought to talk about being Americans. When things go wrong to an American, it is sad for all Americans. Trying to turn it into a racial issue is fundamentally wrong. I really find it appalling."

Yes, Newt. I believe that's a fair reading.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #209 on: March 24, 2012, 11:02:45 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 24, 2012, 10:51:15 AM
The further Gingrich's dwindling campaign budget dries up, the more he'll be forced to scorch the earth with even crazier stark raving lunacy to get any attention at all...

http://nationaljournal.com/2012-presidential-campaign/gingrich-calls-obama-comments-on-trayvon-martin-shooting-disgraceful--20120323

QuoteRepublican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich harshly criticized President Obama for commenting on Trayvon Martin's race as he extended condolences to the 17-year-old shooting victim's parents on Friday. Obama said, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon," a remark that Gingrich said he found "disgraceful" and "appalling."

"What the president said, in a sense, is disgraceful," Gingrich said on Sean Hannity's radio show. "It's not a question of who that young man looked like. Any young American of any ethnic background should be safe, period. We should all be horrified no matter what the ethnic background.

"Is the president suggesting that if it had been a white who had been shot, that would be OK because it didn't look like him? That's just nonsense dividing this country up. It is a tragedy this young man was shot. It would have been a tragedy if he had been Puerto Rican or Cuban,  or if he had been white, or if he had been Asian-American, or if he'd been a Native American. At some point, we ought to talk about being Americans. When things go wrong to an American, it is sad for all Americans. Trying to turn it into a racial issue is fundamentally wrong. I really find it appalling."

Yes, Newt. I believe that's a fair reading.

I assumed one of those morons would use this and any comments the President made as a soapbox for the election.

Shameful.