News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Arrested Development  ( 44,823 )

Kermit

• Desipio Party Planner
  • Administrator
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Arrested Development
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2008, 01:13:30 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on February 12, 2008, 12:56:02 AM
So there was a convo I just joined in the Shoutbox, apparently with Chuck saying AD wasn't good...he should burn in hell.

Gob: I've got this Christian girlfriend now and she's trying to get me to be a better man and reconnect with my son and I'm trying to get her to renounce God and bleep me and I just want to prove to her that I'm worth it.

STEVE HOLT!

One of my favorite Gob/Steve Holt exchanges:

STEVE HOLT:  I'll never forget this, Dad.

Steve Holt walks away.

GOB:  I will, son.

Gob pops a forget-me-now into his mouth and begins crying.

GOB:  I will.

Chuck will now point out how "telegraphed" that exchange was.
Hire Jim Essian!

Validated JD 08/10/07

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2008, 04:10:51 PM »
I think it's even better when they're talking about the kid who found the severed hand and brought it to his dad.  Classic.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #122 on: February 29, 2008, 01:41:55 AM »
Just to get everyone's hype meter up a bit more....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0901469/

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2008, 11:29:25 AM »
Just got through season 1 on Hulu.  I can't believe I didn't watch this on it's original run.  I couldn't help but think that the show intro didn't do it any favors in drawing in new viewers.  It's hard to tell what the show is about.  Same for the title. If you weren't already watching, it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Great show though.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2008, 08:45:30 PM »
http://www.variety.com/VR1117984716.html

Has anyone heard of this potential new Fox cartoon. It looks like it could be good, and I have hope that it will be good (but, then again, being a Cubs fan, hope comes easy). The guy that worked on this awesome show is on for it. And Hurwitz will bring along Bateman, Arnett and Winkler; so, it will probably be worth a watch just to hear some fresh banter between them, for old time's sake. I also find it quite benevolent of Mitch, and the rest of them, to work with Fox again; though, I'm sure Cross won't be, any time soon.
How can we win, when fools can be kings? Don't waste your time or time will waste you...

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2009, 03:57:29 PM »
Quote from: bocaj on May 01, 2008, 08:45:30 PM

Has anyone heard of this potential new Fox cartoon. It looks like it could be good, and I have hope that it will be good (but, then again, being a Cubs fan, hope comes easy). The guy that worked on this awesome show is on for it. And Hurwitz will bring along Bateman, Arnett and Winkler; so, it will probably be worth a watch just to hear some fresh banter between them, for old time's sake. I also find it quite benevolent of Mitch, and the rest of them, to work with Fox again; though, I'm sure Cross won't be, any time soon.

Shut up, fucktard.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2009, 12:54:28 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on November 28, 2009, 03:57:29 PM
Quote from: bocaj on May 01, 2008, 08:45:30 PM

Shut up, fucktard.

Amazing.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2009, 12:51:15 PM »

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2009, 06:44:07 PM »
Isn't one of the SHOWTIME channels going to do an "Arrested Development" marathon?   Or did I miss it?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Capt. Over

• Jimmy, you ever seen a grown man naked?
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2009, 07:08:51 PM »
IFC shows back-to-back episodes on Thurs nights (they may have already done a marathon) and you can watch some full episodes for free on Hulu.

http://www.hulu.com/arrested-development

Barring that, you can find it for sale for less than $20 a season, which is well worth it considering the repeat value of the show.
Trying to ignore sense of self-awareness and post more often.

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2009, 10:30:41 AM »
Quote from: Capt. Over on December 03, 2009, 07:08:51 PM
IFC shows back-to-back episodes on Thurs nights (they may have already done a marathon) and you can watch some full episodes for free on Hulu.

Barring that, you can find it for sale for less than $20 a season, which is well worth it considering the repeat value of the show.

Amazon has all three seasons on sale for $29.98 (total) today.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2009, 10:53:22 AM »
Quote from: Shooter on December 07, 2009, 10:30:41 AM
Quote from: Capt. Over on December 03, 2009, 07:08:51 PM

Amazon has all three seasons on sale for $29.98 (total) today.

And there goes 30 dollars I don't have.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2010, 11:24:53 PM »
Bump

Been watching the first season DVDs since Comcast fucking sucks. 

Fucking brilliant.