News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: On the boat to Eden's Island  ( 1,300 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
On the boat to Eden's Island
« on: January 23, 2011, 09:05:08 PM »
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

RedBeard

• Hank White Fan Club
Re: On the boat to Eden's Island
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 10:18:05 PM »
He exercised every day. He had a juicer, and extolled the powers of juice diets, and vitamins. And died at 96.

George Burns smoke cigars unfailingly, drank like a fish, and caroused openly. And died at 100.

God Bless You, George.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 10:33:06 PM »
"Do it vigorously, like somebody is chasing you. You've got to do it hard."
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 02:15:12 AM »
I bought a Jack LaLanne juicer for STonk around eight or nine years ago (it was excellent, by the way) and we used the living shit out of it until it finally started to pack up a couple of months ago, and we got rid of it.  It's hard not to think that, in so doing, we might have had something to do with Jack's death.

God bless you, Jack.  I'm sorry.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 03:52:53 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on January 24, 2011, 02:15:12 AM
I bought a Jack LaLanne juicer for STonk around eight or nine years ago (it was excellent, by the way) and we used the living shit out of it until it finally started to pack up a couple of months ago, and we got rid of it.  It's hard not to think that, in so doing, we might have had something to do with Jack's death.

I have only a Singer juicer that was given to me by a carefree editor and part-time aerobics instructor. I've essentially used it once, on watermelon. The juice was propelled out from every assembly gap in sheets and sprays. I keep it solely to recreate this happy effect some day with an unsuspecting victim.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 01:10:49 PM »
We owned a juicer.  Took 30 seconds to make 6 oz. of juice.  Took 45 minutes to clean the damn thing.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)