News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Shameless  ( 6,519 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Shameless
« on: January 12, 2011, 07:47:29 PM »
This is a re-deux of a famous BBC show about some slummy-ass white people. This one's set in Chicago and stars William H. Macy as the drunk, dumbass dad. I didn't want to like this show because I saw the British version and really enjoyed it, but it's a tough watch. There's some truly wretched shit going on in these people's lives and most of them are just kids. You wonder how they're going to make it.

Somehow, they do. They know their lives are dismal but they manage, they get by. They have fun sometimes.

Showtime, Sundays. Check it out or don't.

Funny ass line though:

"Nice Muslim. He cheats on his fundamentalist wife with a gutless gay-boy... Says more about White Sox fans than it does anybody else."

I lol'd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shameless

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shameless_(U.S._TV_series)

My bad, Slak.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Awesome.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 08:39:35 PM »
Anyone see that faggy TDubbsian post from Apex?

Hint: They're EVERYWHERE

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Awesome.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 09:47:32 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 12, 2011, 08:39:35 PM
Anyone see that faggy TDubbsian post from Apex?

Hint: They're EVERYWHERE

Yeah, I was a little chiefed up.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Shameless
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 11:48:30 PM »
If I can put on my Mr. Chuck hat for a moment, I'm given to understand that Emmy Rossum decided to get nude in this. All told, that's probably not awful.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 07:20:24 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 12, 2011, 11:48:30 PM
If I can put on my Mr. Chuck hat for a moment, I'm given to understand that Emmy Rossum decided to get nude in this. All told, that's probably not awful.

I have a mild Emmy Rossum obsession that is extremely disproportionate to how attractive she really is, but man, I would do horrible things to that woman and sell tapes of it in East Germany.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 07:34:05 AM »
Quote from: SKO on January 13, 2011, 07:20:24 AM

I have a mild Emmy Rossum obsession that is extremely disproportionate to how attractive she really is, but man, I would do horrible things to that woman and sell tapes of it in East Germany.

Who would buy tapes of you singing to some actress?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 07:38:17 AM »
Quote from: Fork on January 13, 2011, 07:34:05 AM

They're into some very dark things in East Germany. You get behind the Iron Curtain...and anything goes.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 09:37:09 AM »
Quote from: SKO on January 13, 2011, 07:38:17 AM
Quote from: Fork on January 13, 2011, 07:34:05 AM

They're into some very dark things in East Germany. You get behind the Iron Curtain...and anything goes.

Typical conservative: still fighting the Cold War.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 09:41:11 AM »
She got teh nekkid and had wild animalistic secks with a dude on a filthy kitchen floor in the first episode. Typical of this show, they're interrupted by Wm. H. just as it was starting to get really good. (ie: just as I was wondering if perhaps I too should get involved.)

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 09:45:56 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 13, 2011, 09:41:11 AM
She got teh nekkid and had wild animalistic secks with a dude on a filthy kitchen floor in the first episode. Typical of this show, they're interrupted by Wm. H. just as it was starting to get really good. (ie: just as I was wondering if perhaps I too should get involved.)

Sigh. This is why I need Showtime.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 10:18:00 AM »
Quote from: SKO on January 13, 2011, 09:45:56 AM

It'd put a really nice sized dent in that vaunted entertainment budget you're working with. Probably oughta hold off and just stick to teh free interweb pR0n. No Wm. H. boner-crushing antics there.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 05:18:37 PM »

I LOL'd at that part. 
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

BBM

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 12:30:06 PM »
Too much MacyAss but dropping off in Toronto was funny but unrealistic.  5 hours to Chicago? Did that RV have a warp drive?

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 12:36:05 PM »

Use the interwebs and save your money for Super Bowl tickets.... http://fleshbot.com/5729484/emmy-rossum-gets-shameless-on-showtime

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 12:42:44 PM »
Quote from: Tony on January 17, 2011, 12:36:05 PM

Use the interwebs and save your money for Super Bowl tickets.... http://fleshbot.com/5729484/emmy-rossum-gets-shameless-on-showtime

Just a heads up, but it's probably not a good idea to click that link while at work.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.