News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Shameless  ( 6,520 )

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Shameless
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 06:22:26 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 17, 2011, 12:42:44 PM
Quote from: Tony on January 17, 2011, 12:36:05 PM
Quote from: SKO on January 13, 2011, 09:45:56 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 13, 2011, 09:41:11 AM
She got teh nekkid and had wild animalistic secks with a dude on a filthy kitchen floor in the first episode. Typical of this show, they're interrupted by Wm. H. just as it was starting to get really good. (ie: just as I was wondering if perhaps I too should get involved.)

Sigh. This is why I need Showtime.

Use the interwebs and save your money for Super Bowl tickets.... http://fleshbot.com/5729484/emmy-rossum-gets-shameless-on-showtime

Just a heads up, but it's probably not a good idea to click that link while at work.

Yep. A link responding to a post about missing a sex scene is probably not going to be safe for most workplaces.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 06:31:10 PM »
Quote from: Tony on January 17, 2011, 06:22:26 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 17, 2011, 12:42:44 PM
Quote from: Tony on January 17, 2011, 12:36:05 PM
Quote from: SKO on January 13, 2011, 09:45:56 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 13, 2011, 09:41:11 AM
She got teh nekkid and had wild animalistic secks with a dude on a filthy kitchen floor in the first episode. Typical of this show, they're interrupted by Wm. H. just as it was starting to get really good. (ie: just as I was wondering if perhaps I too should get involved.)

Sigh. This is why I need Showtime.

Use the interwebs and save your money for Super Bowl tickets.... http://fleshbot.com/5729484/emmy-rossum-gets-shameless-on-showtime

Just a heads up, but it's probably not a good idea to click that link while at work.

Yep. A link responding to a post about missing a sex scene is probably not going to be safe for most workplaces.

My point exactly.

Though it was nice.  Very nice.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 08:45:19 PM »
So I realized a while back that I Do have Showtime, at least for a few more months on a trial basis. Anyone still watching this? William H. Macy is truly hysterical. And Emmy Rossum had awesome underwater nekkid secks in this episode. SKO stamp of approval.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 09:20:35 PM »
Quote from: SKO on February 21, 2011, 08:45:19 PM
So I realized a while back that I Do have Showtime, at least for a few more months on a trial basis. Anyone still watching this? William H. Macy is truly hysterical. And Emmy Rossum had awesome underwater nekkid secks in this episode. SKO stamp of approval.

Still watching. Haven't seen this week's. Definitely on my Q1 list given this information.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 09:40:42 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 21, 2011, 09:20:35 PM

Still watching. Haven't seen this week's. Definitely on my Q1 list given this information.

Which character does Matt Leblanc play?  I liked him in Friends.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2011, 12:30:00 AM »
Quote from: JD on February 22, 2011, 09:40:42 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 21, 2011, 09:20:35 PM

Which character does Matt Leblanc play?  I liked him in Friends.

He plays DJ Yella.

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011, 07:34:46 PM »
I really like this show. I also admire deeply Emmy Rossum's willingness to get nude in pretty much every episode. Also, the hot neighbor chick is also not shy about flopping them out. Win.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 11:27:14 PM »
God damn. I didn't even see any Emmy Rossum boobage and this episode was still fucking amazing.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 12:42:59 PM »
Joan Cusack's character is superb. It's too bad they didn't ask Nicolas Cage to reprise his role in gone from 60 seconds to play the car thief boyfriend.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2011, 09:31:16 AM »
My Showtime schedule had a Borgias commercial scheduled for 9:45 p.m. and caused my DVR to stop recording. So need the last 15 minutes of last night's ep. I'm hoping it's about two seconds worth of Frank getting raped by the crazy young whore and 14 minutes of teh lesbain seks between Fiona and her new blonde friend. This is my hope anyway.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2011, 09:47:54 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 21, 2011, 09:31:16 AM
My Showtime schedule had a Borgias commercial scheduled for 9:45 p.m. and caused my DVR to stop recording. So need the last 15 minutes of last night's ep. I'm hoping it's about two seconds worth of Frank getting raped by the crazy young whore and 14 minutes of teh lesbain seks between Fiona and her new blonde friend. This is my hope anyway.

Frank did get raped by the crazy young whore, there was no hot lesbian secks (there may have been, but Fiona had to go to the police station since Lip and Ian were arrested). I have no idea how everyone is going to get out of the mess they're in, but I know I'll be sad if Steve ends up skipping town. I like that kid.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2011, 10:01:29 AM »
Quote from: SKO on March 21, 2011, 09:47:54 AM

Frank did get raped by the crazy young whore, there was no hot lesbian secks (there may have been, but Fiona had to go to the police station since Lip and Ian were arrested). I have no idea how everyone is going to get out of the mess they're in, but I know I'll be sad if Steve ends up skipping town. I like that kid.

Thanks for tipping me off (||) about the no lesbain thing. I might wear pants for the OnDemand viewing this evening.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2011, 08:49:42 AM »
Quote from: SKO on March 21, 2011, 09:47:54 AM

And yet again, everyone did. I don't see Steve leaving for long. Amy Smart and Fiona will start making sweet love in no time. William H Macy is fantastic. Frank is such a likeable guy, even though he's vile in just about every way possible. And when you think he can't be a bigger ass, he surprises you.  Anyone else think the douche cop looks a bit like the Chadster (minus the enormous forehead)?

Indolent Reader

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2011, 09:43:11 AM »
A couple of thoughts on this show:

1) Has anyone else noticed that the only SPORTS! they show on the tv in the bar is a Wisconsin basketball game?
2) I think Fiona is fantastic in every possible way, but I can't seem to figure out her accent - it's a bit New York for the South Side.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2011, 11:18:29 AM »
Quote from: Indolent Reader on April 01, 2011, 09:43:11 AM
A couple of thoughts on this show:

1) Has anyone else noticed that the only SPORTS! they show on the tv in the bar is a Wisconsin basketball game?
2) I think Fiona is fantastic in every possible way, but I can't seem to figure out her accent - it's a bit New York for the South Side.

Frank's mom talks like a total Yeti so that explains his lack of Sausage Mouth. But you're right. Fiona's pretty East Coast.