News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chicago Code  ( 13,595 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Chicago Code
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2011, 10:09:38 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 12, 2011, 10:08:13 AM
What I don't understand is why is the morning show guy working Sundays? I mean, Miller and Morgan were goijg the game. And they acted like it was the opening game of the series... On sunday? i think not. More realism, por favor.

I just can't wait for next week's episode of "Catch the Snowed in Lake Shore Drive Killer".

Also, why is the Sox fan not calling the Cubs fan a faggot? And why is the Sox fan not addicted to methamphetamine?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2011, 10:11:41 AM »
Quote from: Bort on April 12, 2011, 10:09:38 AM
What I don't understand is why is the morning show guy working Sundays? I mean, Miller and Morgan were goijg the game. And they acted like it was the opening game of the series... On sunday? i think not. More realism, por favor.

I just can't wait for next week's episode of "Catch the Snowed in Lake Shore Drive Killer".

Also, why is the Sox fan not calling the Cubs fan a faggot? And why is the Sox fan not addicted to methamphetamine?

They need to show a scene from a game at Wrigley. Upon entering, they'll find that all the Cub fans are buttfucking each other right out in the open. That's just what we do.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2011, 10:15:52 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 12, 2011, 10:11:41 AM

They need to show a scene from a game at Wrigley. Upon entering, they'll find that all the Cub fans are buttfucking each other right out in the open. That's just what we do.

While drinking soy lattes and not watching the game because we're on our cell phones.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2011, 06:50:43 PM »
Quote from: Bort on April 12, 2011, 10:15:52 AM
Quote from: Slaky on April 12, 2011, 10:11:41 AM

While drinking soy lattes and not watching the game because we're on our cell phones.

Cut to:

Quote"You go to Wrigley Field, you have a beer, beautiful people up there," Obama said, according to transcripts released by ESPN. "People aren't watching the game. It's not serious. White Sox, that's baseball."
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2011, 05:25:27 AM »
LET'S GET SOME OVERTIME FOR DEM BEAT COPPERS.  DA BEAT COPPERS NEED THE OVERTIME.  GET TO WORK ARRESTING PEOPLE YOU BEAT COPPERS.  IF IT'S A WAR THEY WANT, LIKE CHICAGO PIZZA IS DA BEST PIZZA, WE'LL GIVE DEM DAT WAR.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2011, 08:36:45 AM »
YOU KIDDIN' ME?  BOYSTOWN WENT FROM ONE BLOCK FROM LAKE SHORE DRIVE ALL DA WAY TO SHEFFIELD AVENUE!!!!  YOU FIND THIS FAGGY KILLER OR YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE THE GAY MAFIA ON YOUR ASS B/C DA GAYS MAKE THE CHANGES AROUND DEEZ HERE PARTS.  OH HALSTED!  IN BOYSTOWN!
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2011, 08:47:21 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on May 10, 2011, 08:36:45 AM
YOU KIDDIN' ME?  BOYSTOWN WENT FROM ONE BLOCK FROM LAKE SHORE DRIVE ALL DA WAY TO SHEFFIELD AVENUE!!!!  YOU FIND THIS FAGGY KILLER OR YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE THE GAY MAFIA ON YOUR ASS B/C DA GAYS MAKE THE CHANGES AROUND DEEZ HERE PARTS.  OH HALSTED!  IN BOYSTOWN!

I hope these are actual quotes, and if so, I think I should tune in more often. Or at all.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2011, 08:54:03 AM »
You forgot to mention the dead gay dude was named "Dolan"

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2011, 10:07:30 PM »
YOU HEAR? DEM EXECS AT FOX OUT-CLOUTED DEM GUYZ FROM ROCKFORD WHO MADE THE SHOW AND NOW DAT SHOW IS GAWNE.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2011, 01:53:03 PM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2011, 05:57:09 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 18, 2011, 01:53:03 PM
WE NEEDZ 2 KEEPZ DAT CHICAGO CHODE SHOW ON DE ARE!!

Whatever happened to Dennis Franz?  If they had hired him as an accent coach for this show it never would have been cancelled.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2011, 06:01:51 PM »
Is anyone else old enough to remember "Chicago Story"?  It was several times better than "Chicago Code" and Franz had the "Wysocki" part.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2011, 07:14:56 PM »
I'm still awaiting TDubbs' executive summary of this past Monday's episode.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2011, 12:20:48 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on May 18, 2011, 06:01:51 PM
Is anyone else old enough to remember "Chicago Story"?  It was several times better than "Chicago Code" and Franz had the "Wysocki" part.

My cardiologist has a strong vibe of Mandy Patinkin in "Chicago Hope."
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2011, 02:02:06 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 19, 2011, 12:20:48 AM
Quote from: CBStew on May 18, 2011, 06:01:51 PM

My cardiologist has a strong vibe of Mandy Patinkin in "Chicago Hope."

What about your dentist?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.