News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chicago Code  ( 13,600 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Chicago Code
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2011, 02:31:39 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 19, 2011, 02:02:06 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on May 19, 2011, 12:20:48 AM
Quote from: CBStew on May 18, 2011, 06:01:51 PM
Is anyone else old enough to remember "Chicago Story"?  It was several times better than "Chicago Code" and Franz had the "Wysocki" part.

My cardiologist has a strong vibe of Mandy Patinkin in "Chicago Hope."

What about your dentist?

I'd be happy to refer you.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2011, 08:16:54 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on May 18, 2011, 06:01:51 PM
Is anyone else old enough to remember "Chicago Story"?  It was several times better than "Chicago Code" and Franz had the "Wysocki" part.

It wasn't as good as old "M Squad" reruns.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2011, 07:15:44 AM »
ARE YOU GONNA RUN YOUR POLLAAAACK BROTHER'S NAME TRU DA MUD?  HE WAS A GOOD COPPER, LET IT ALONE.  GET OUTTA MY HOUSE.  HE WAS A DIRTY COP!  BUT WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE DOWN CORRUPTION IN DA CITY OF CHICAAAAGO, YOU GOTTA GO FOR DA HEAD B/C DAT'S WHERE DA TEETH ARE.  DAT GRAND JURY HAS GOTTA HAVE DA EVIDENCE B/C I'M NOT GONNA RUIN DA FUTURE OF WOMEN POLICE SUPERINTENDANTS B/C DIS ONE CAN'T KEEP HER VAG IN HER PANTS.  HOLY SHIT A VIDEO TAPE CONFESSION AND EVIDENCE ON EVERYBODY SITTING HERE IN A BOX????  DON'T TURN IN YOUR PRE-FILLED OUT LETTER OF RESIGNATION B/C WE GOT DAT GUY WITH DA WIRE TAPS.  WE ARE GOOD COPPERS!
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2011, 09:12:34 AM »
Summing up this show was what TDubbs was born to do.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2011, 09:14:02 AM »
Quote from: Bort on May 24, 2011, 09:12:34 AM

So now that it's canceled...

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2011, 09:42:12 AM »
Quote from: CT III on May 24, 2011, 09:14:02 AM

I prefer to let people draw their own conclusions.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2011, 10:03:11 AM »
Quote from: Bort on May 24, 2011, 09:42:12 AM
Quote from: CT III on May 24, 2011, 09:14:02 AM

I prefer to let people draw their own conclusions.

Wait for October 21st?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2011, 11:36:37 AM »
I am going to miss the Alderman Gibbons character.  I thought he was complex.  Menacing and sympathetic, villianous and heroic, repulsive and engrossing.  I think it was one of the best written and acted parts that I have seen on TV.  I hope that it leads to much more work for Del Roy Lindo.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2012, 04:11:41 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on May 24, 2011, 07:15:44 AM
ARE YOU GONNA RUN YOUR POLLAAAACK BROTHER'S NAME TRU DA MUD?  HE WAS A GOOD COPPER, LET IT ALONE.  GET OUTTA MY HOUSE.  HE WAS A DIRTY COP!  BUT WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE DOWN CORRUPTION IN DA CITY OF CHICAAAAGO, YOU GOTTA GO FOR DA HEAD B/C DAT'S WHERE DA TEETH ARE.  DAT GRAND JURY HAS GOTTA HAVE DA EVIDENCE B/C I'M NOT GONNA RUIN DA FUTURE OF WOMEN POLICE SUPERINTENDANTS B/C DIS ONE CAN'T KEEP HER VAG IN HER PANTS.  HOLY SHIT A VIDEO TAPE CONFESSION AND EVIDENCE ON EVERYBODY SITTING HERE IN A BOX????  DON'T TURN IN YOUR PRE-FILLED OUT LETTER OF RESIGNATION B/C WE GOT DAT GUY WITH DA WIRE TAPS.  WE ARE GOOD COPPERS!

Not sure how I missed this, but it makes for a good requiem.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2012, 11:32:33 AM »
Bumped, just because this thread should never die.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2013, 09:53:51 PM »
Not sure where else to put this...

QuoteSix successful Chicagoans are starring in the upcoming reality series "100 Days of Summer," which will debut Jan. 7 on Bravo.

The series "chronicles a group of young, successful and driven Chicagoans as they navigate the ups and downs of their personal, professional and social lives in the Windy City over one intense summer," Bravo said in a release. (Watch the video preview below.)

The release calls the six people "nightlife impresarios, fashionistas, real estate moguls and entrepreneurs." This is what we know about them:

• Vincent Anzalone, co-owner of Genuine Entertainment Chicago, an event marketing company.

• Phillips Demming, a businesswoman who has launched her own clothing line that specializes in matching fashions for dogs and their human owners.

• Ray Austin, a former Chicago Bears player who is now a businessman, model and actor.

• Tara Clack, a Chicago veterinarian at Burnham Park Animal Hospital.

• Jay Michael, a partner at Flats Chicago, which specializes in rehabilitating and refurbishing properties.

• Pascale Wellin, who has launched a jewelry line with her mother.

"They all work hard in business, play hard in life and attempt to navigate the sometimes murky waters that fall in between," the release says. "In desperate need of relief from Chicago's long-lasting winters, these go-getters only have a scant 100 days to accomplish the lofty personal and professional goals they set for themselves.

"Some will succeed and some will fail, but they all will be changed forever."

Un-huh. "100 Days of Summer" debuts at 9 p.m. Jan. 7 on Bravo, but you can catch a preview airing at 9:30 p.m. Dec. 5 on the network.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2013, 10:35:39 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 19, 2013, 09:53:51 PM
Not sure where else to put this...

QuoteSix successful Chicagoans are starring in the upcoming reality series "100 Days of Summer," which will debut Jan. 7 on Bravo.

The series "chronicles a group of young, successful and driven Chicagoans as they navigate the ups and downs of their personal, professional and social lives in the Windy City over one intense summer," Bravo said in a release. (Watch the video preview below.)

The release calls the six people "nightlife impresarios, fashionistas, real estate moguls and entrepreneurs." This is what we know about them:

• Vincent Anzalone, co-owner of Genuine Entertainment Chicago, an event marketing company.

• Phillips Demming, a businesswoman who has launched her own clothing line that specializes in matching fashions for dogs and their human owners.

• Ray Austin, a former Chicago Bears player who is now a businessman, model and actor.

• Tara Clack, a Chicago veterinarian at Burnham Park Animal Hospital.

• Jay Michael, a partner at Flats Chicago, which specializes in rehabilitating and refurbishing properties.

• Pascale Wellin, who has launched a jewelry line with her mother.

"They all work hard in business, play hard in life and attempt to navigate the sometimes murky waters that fall in between," the release says. "In desperate need of relief from Chicago's long-lasting winters, these go-getters only have a scant 100 days to accomplish the lofty personal and professional goals they set for themselves.

"Some will succeed and some will fail, but they all will be changed forever."

Un-huh. "100 Days of Summer" debuts at 9 p.m. Jan. 7 on Bravo, but you can catch a preview airing at 9:30 p.m. Dec. 5 on the network.

How did Billy Dec miss out on this?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2013, 10:55:37 PM »
Ron Wickers: A self-taught event promoter who always feels good in a crowd. Drawn to the most beautiful women — or are they just drawn to him? Plays hard, works never. His famous consulting gig with the Chicago Cubs has made him a nationally-recognized figure. A man whose very existence simply wails "fun."

It's Gonna Happen Guy: A visionary design impresario who innately knows how to capture the essence of Boston Chicago fandom. No one better understands how integral to the local spirit Chicago sports teams are, and no one else recognizes how badly these fans need a winner. His apparel business has taken off as Chicago fans keep warm during the winter with the happy thought that someday, somehow, it's gonna happen.™

Al Yellon: Playboy scribe, zeitgeist microscope, no-nonsense online strongman. None of these things describe Al Yellon, as he's too busy building his inexplicable Cubs blog empire. If you need someone to turn a mundane platitude into 1800 hand-wringing words, he's your man. The Bard of Bologna, Yellon's tortured soul captures heartache like no other. How many more tears, Theo? How many more tears, indeed.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2013, 07:52:06 AM »

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2013, 08:03:43 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on November 20, 2013, 07:52:06 AM
um

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2805096/

Holy shit. Really? I can only assume their one precinct will be about 2 miles from downtown and regularly take calls downtown and from the north side