News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Girls  ( 5,282 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Girls
« on: May 16, 2012, 08:02:17 PM »
Why does Lena Dunham kinda turn me on? Is it cause I'm a retarded hilljack?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Girls
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 09:05:09 PM »
Quote from: Tollbooth Yeti on May 16, 2012, 08:02:17 PM

I misread that as Leon Durham, and was somewhat disturbed.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 09:28:23 PM »

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 10:01:51 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 16, 2012, 09:28:23 PM

Well she does appear to have all a' her teefus.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 06:53:44 AM »
I'll accept it.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 07:41:39 AM »
You're not serious, right?  She's grody.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 02:18:29 PM »
It makes absolutely no sense to me. But I would fucking SMASH:

I know, I know.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 02:38:03 PM »
DPD, the same actress' lesbain character on Mad Men doesn't interest me in the least. I think it's just this character, because she's so energetic, nervous and secks-deprived. That's the best kind.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 03:20:24 PM »
When I watch this show Mrs. Cubbieblue gives me looks that say,  "I thought I knew you."
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 11:38:54 AM »
I have a theory that Lena Dunham is an exhibitionist and she created this show to force people to see at her weird looking tits. She's not attractive.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 01:47:44 PM »
Quote from: Tony on June 14, 2012, 11:38:54 AM
I have a theory that Lena Dunham is an exhibitionist and she created this show to force people to see at her weird looking tits. She's not attractive.

Don't you get it man? That's the SHOW. The WORLD is unattractive. It's in your FACE man.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2012, 07:21:02 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 14, 2012, 01:47:44 PM
Quote from: Tony on June 14, 2012, 11:38:54 AM

Don't you get it man? That's the SHOW. The WORLD is unattractive. It's in your FACE man.

Shoshanna's hot. She could get it.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2014, 06:37:28 PM »
This show comes back this weekend.  There has been a major debate on the interwebs about Dunham's frequent nudity on the show.  Many men seem to find it off putting.  The show's defenders say that is the point of the show.  I have learned something.  First, the show allegedly has a point. Second, that the show is supposed to be a comedy and not just a vehicle for letting Lena Dunham take off her clothes.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 09:20:43 PM »

If I wanted to see ugly naked chicks I'd build a time machine and go back to my early 20s.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 10:31:26 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on January 10, 2014, 06:37:28 PM
This show comes back this weekend.  There has been a major debate on the interwebs about Dunham's frequent nudity on the show.  Many men seem to find it off putting.  The show's defenders say that is the point of the show.  I have learned something.  First, the show allegedly has a point. Second, that the show is supposed to be a comedy and not just a vehicle for letting Lena Dunham take off her clothes.

For some reason, I like the show. Not for the nudity. I'm a little bit interested in what's going on with people in their early 20s living in a big city. I missed out on that experience. By the time I got here there was a ton of pressure to advance past the station I'd reached in easy, breezy Indianapolis. I'm sort of envious of young people with time spilling out of their pockets and no other real assets to speak of. So I watch this show and live through the people for a little while. I could have been that idiot Ray.

The show makes me laugh sometimes. I learn about the thought processes of young women, that once confused me to no end. I get to see what poor city white dudes live like. I do all that and it makes my girlfriend happy because she loves the show and wants to know what I think about all this shit.

Actually, that last part is probably the only reason I still watch it. That and Lena Dunham's taint.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.