News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Girls  ( 5,280 )

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Girls
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2014, 10:54:57 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on January 13, 2014, 10:40:58 AM
Quote from: Yeti on January 13, 2014, 10:26:39 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 13, 2014, 09:57:47 AM
Quote from: InternetApex on January 13, 2014, 09:48:01 AM
And I don't know or care who her dad is.

Wait... You don't know who David Mamet is?

I don't think it's all that bizarre that there's a contingent of people, myself included, out there who don't make note of certain directors/screenwriters everytime.

I, apparently, love quite a few David Mamet films and didn't know his name.

It's quite a revelation too that every time you bang a chick, you're banging her dad by proxy. In case you're wondering how the liberals are trying to turn us all gay, just follow that logic.

Might be worth it.

I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2014, 11:43:16 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 13, 2014, 10:54:57 AM

I don't think it's all that bizarre that there's a contingent of people, myself included, out there who don't make note of certain directors/screenwriters everytime.

It's quite a revelation too that every time you bang a chick, you're banging her dad by proxy. In case you're wondering how the liberals are trying to turn us all gay, just follow that logic.

Might be worth it.

You can join Mike Keenan in the illustrious "I fucked Wayne Gretzky" club.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2014, 12:26:25 PM »

That proxy logic made me go celibate.  Are you also banging the mom by proxy, though?  That would make the proxy bang ratio two women to one dad.  Might be worth it.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2014, 01:20:33 PM »
One of the things that strikes me about Mamet's dialogue is that people don't really talk the way he writes.  Just thought that I would throw that in.  It has nothing to do with "Girls".
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2014, 11:04:02 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on January 13, 2014, 01:20:33 PM
One of the things that strikes me about Mamet's dialogue is that people don't really talk the way he writes.  Just thought that I would throw that in.  It has nothing to do with "Girls".

Let me get this straight, dipshit. You're saying they fucking don't. People talk. Not staccato. Not in pieces? Fucking hell. This is. Fuck you. People do. All the fucking time. Like that. Plus with fucking swearing.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2014, 02:30:50 AM »
Quote from: Bort on January 13, 2014, 11:04:02 PM
Quote from: CBStew on January 13, 2014, 01:20:33 PM

Let me get this straight, dipshit. You're saying they fucking don't. People talk. Not staccato. Not in pieces? Fucking hell. This is. Fuck you. People do. All the fucking time. Like that. Plus with fucking swearing.

HI MISTER MAMMIT I CAN'T BELIEVE YO UREAD OUR BOARD
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?