News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: House Hunters  ( 4,111 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
House Hunters
« on: January 27, 2014, 08:29:55 AM »
Anyone else see our very own Desipio member, Todd, on house hunters this month? I couldn't find the link online of the actual video, but it's really great. If anyone is looking to buy a house, Chad has great advice. Especially if you like exposed brick or urban flair exposed HVAC piping.

"Recently engaged, Megan and Todd want to buy their first home before they launch into the time-consuming task of wedding planning. He loves the exposed timber and ducts of Chicago's downtown lofts, but she dreams of living in one of the city's vintage brownstone walk-ups. They also want an open floor-plan, outdoor space, and two parking spots. Which will be harder - agreeing on a style, or finding everything they want with their first-time buyers' budget?"

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: House Hunters
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 08:57:25 AM »
Quote from: BH on January 27, 2014, 08:29:55 AM
Anyone else see our very own Desipio member, Todd, on house hunters this month? I couldn't find the link online of the actual video, but it's really great. If anyone is looking to buy a house, Chad has great advice. Especially if you like exposed brick or urban flair exposed HVAC piping.

"Recently engaged, Megan and Todd want to buy their first home before they launch into the time-consuming task of wedding planning. He loves the exposed timber and ducts of Chicago's downtown lofts Mom and Dad's CONDO, but she dreams of living in one of the city's vintage brownstone walk-ups. They also want an open floor-plan, outdoor space, and two parking spots. Which will be harder - agreeing on a style, or finding everything they want with their first-time buyers' budget?"

There's just so much here, I hardly know where to start.  Have at it, Desipio.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 08:59:11 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on January 27, 2014, 08:57:25 AM

"Recently engaged, Megan and Todd want to buy their first home before they launch into the time-consuming task of wedding planning. He loves the exposed timber and ducts of Chicago's downtown lofts Mom and Dad's CONDO, but she dreams of living in one of the city's vintage brownstone walk-ups. They also want an open floor-plan, outdoor space, and two parking spots. Which will be harder - agreeing on a style, or finding everything they want with their first-time buyers' budget?"

They keep talking about how much they love entertaining, but they've never invited any of us over.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 09:10:12 AM »

Tonker - you need to see the video, it's really something. I saw it online, they they took it down.. somewhere this has to exist right?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 09:12:09 AM »
Quote from: BH on January 27, 2014, 09:10:12 AM

Tonker - you need to see the video, it's really something. I saw it online, they they took it down.. somewhere this has to exist right?

On my DVR

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 09:18:22 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on January 27, 2014, 09:12:09 AM

On my DVR

Yeti rubs one out to it every night.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 09:58:53 AM »

Won't be online anytime soon they said.  They apparently just pick random ones to have on there at any given time and switch them out every month or so.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 10:34:52 AM »

No need for the whole video. I think a couple screen caps of TDubbs' nationally televised camouflage cargo shorts should suffice.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 10:35:09 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on January 27, 2014, 09:12:09 AM

On my DVR

You need to get that on the Youtubes, stat.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 10:36:37 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on January 27, 2014, 09:58:53 AM

Won't be online anytime soon they said.  They apparently just pick random ones to have on there at any given time and switch them out every month or so.

Besides looking sweet on national tv, you get anything out of being on the show?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2014, 10:42:09 AM »
Quote from: BH on January 27, 2014, 10:36:37 AM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on January 27, 2014, 09:58:53 AM

Besides looking sweet on national tv, you get anything out of being on the show?

The joy of reading your post about it 2 weeks after it aired.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2014, 11:17:31 AM »
For some reason the embed image isn't working.

http://flic.kr/p/jxSMko

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2014, 11:19:35 AM »
Quote from: BH on January 27, 2014, 11:17:31 AM

Needs more camo cargo shorts.

I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2014, 12:36:50 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 27, 2014, 11:19:35 AM

I hope the new place has a new dryer, his previous dryer shrunk all the shirts he wore on the show.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2014, 12:44:43 PM »
Quote from: BH on January 27, 2014, 12:36:50 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on January 27, 2014, 11:19:35 AM

I hope the new place has a new dryer, his previous dryer shrunk all the shirts he wore on the show.

Hopefully there is also a razor emporium nearby.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16