News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Single Greatest Thread Ever  ( 525,534 )

berserker

Re: Single Greatest Thread Ever
« Reply #690 on: July 12, 2006, 04:24:49 PM »
Quote from: Dan on July 12, 2006, 02:55:12 PM
Kermie, you need to print out the list of all the players mentioned on this thread for the Mathematical Erection Party.
I don't know exactly how, but there's got some sort of drinking game to be played with this.

I just went through a box of Cubs' buttons I have, and I posess the following:

Jerry Martin, Carmen Fanzone, Scott (sic) Thompson, Ivan DeJesus and Bobby Murcer.

I will wear them all, as part of a walk of shame.

Neifilicious

« Reply #691 on: July 18, 2006, 02:38:23 PM »
Quote from: berserker on July 12, 2006, 04:24:49 PM
Quote from: Dan on July 12, 2006, 02:55:12 PM
Kermie, you need to print out the list of all the players mentioned on this thread for the Mathematical Erection Party.
I don't know exactly how, but there's got some sort of drinking game to be played with this.

I just went through a box of Cubs' buttons I have, and I posess the following:

Jerry Martin, Carmen Fanzone, Scott (sic) Thompson, Ivan DeJesus and Bobby Murcer.

I will wear them all, as part of a walk of shame.

Oh, that's a beauty.

LoneStarCubFan

« Reply #692 on: July 18, 2006, 03:08:29 PM »
Dude, that David Hasselhof sig picture is really creeping me out. For the love of God, take it down!

Bad Kermit

« Reply #693 on: July 18, 2006, 03:10:07 PM »
Quote from: LoneStarCubFan on July 18, 2006, 03:08:29 PM
Dude, that David Hasselhof sig picture is really creeping me out. For the love of God, take it down!

Seconded.

Neifilicious

« Reply #694 on: July 18, 2006, 03:12:31 PM »

Don't fight it.  Embrace it.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #695 on: July 18, 2006, 03:28:55 PM »
Quote from: Mary Prior's Hatchet Wound on July 18, 2006, 03:12:31 PM

Don't fight it.  Embrace it.

Anybody else think that he's actually having sex with the one on his lap?  Why else would he be playing with them all naked and sweaty like that?  Who gets naked and puts a puppy on his lap?  Not only is that sick, but it's also taking quite a risk.  Puppies like to bite on things.  And don't even try to tell me that the Hoff has something covering his junk there.  He's an artist.  He's dedicated to his craft.  The Hoff doesn't pretend to be naked while playing with 2 puppies.  The Hoff IS naked and playing with 2 puppies.  You take a picture whenever you want.  The Hoff's in his own world with those puppies giving them the time of their little puppy lives.  Do your thing, Hasslehoff.  Do yo thang.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Neifilicious

« Reply #696 on: July 18, 2006, 03:35:41 PM »
I've been wondering about it.  Specifically, I've been wondering "What the f@#$ inspired the Hoff to get naked, get spritzed so that he looks sweaty, and put a dog on his cock?"

The I think "Hey, it's the Hoff.  Who am I to question greatness?"

Oh, and the Hoff does have something covering his junk.  It's a puppy.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #697 on: July 18, 2006, 03:40:01 PM »
Quote from: Mary Prior's Hatchet Wound on July 18, 2006, 03:35:41 PM
I've been wondering about it.  Specifically, I've been wondering "What the f@#$ inspired the Hoff to get naked, get spritzed so that he looks sweaty, and put a dog on his cock?"

The I think "Hey, it's the Hoff.  Who am I to question greatness?"

Oh, and the Hoff does have something covering his junk.  It's a puppy.

Dude, that's puppy-love sweat.  And when I said the thing about covering his junk, I was thinking more along the lined of a rubber or something.  I mean, I totally dont' think the Hoff's junk looks like a puppy.  I'm sure his junk looks like a baby panda bear or bald eagle or something else that's rare and exotic.  Ok...a bald eagle's not exotic, but you get the picture.  Of his junk. 
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Bad Kermit

« Reply #698 on: July 18, 2006, 03:42:04 PM »
Remember when this thread was about the Cubs being 1 game out of last place?

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #699 on: July 18, 2006, 03:49:31 PM »
Quote from: Bad Kermit on July 18, 2006, 03:42:04 PM
Remember when this thread was about the Cubs being 1 game out of last place?

Yes, I do. And sadly, a few months from now someone will get really bored at work and decide to read the entire thing. That person will stumble across this portion of it confused becasuse Mary Prior's Hatchet Wound will be named Jimmy Ed's Bloody Orifices or something and his sig won't be Hasselhoff naked with puppies. It will be Dusty Baker fucking Matt Murton in the ass or something.

At what point does this cease to become the single greatest thread ever? Probably when another thread beats it in post totals. I'm guessing that will happen about five days after the Cubs win the World Series.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Neifilicious

« Reply #700 on: July 18, 2006, 03:52:31 PM »
Quote from: JD on July 18, 2006, 03:40:01 PM
Dude, that's puppy-love sweat.  And when I said the thing about covering his junk, I was thinking more along the lined of a rubber or something.  I mean, I totally dont' think the Hoff's junk looks like a puppy.  I'm sure his junk looks like a baby panda bear or bald eagle or something else that's rare and exotic.  Ok...a bald eagle's not exotic, but you get the picture.  Of his junk. 

Que?

berserker

« Reply #701 on: July 18, 2006, 11:11:18 PM »

Now you're talking. Nobody can dispute the Hoff has more dragging than anyone else has hanging.

BananaHands

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #702 on: July 25, 2006, 02:56:01 PM »
I'm throwing all these turds on the list, even if we just got them.. call me a soothsayer, I say we'll never see them in the majors..

Fabian Jimenez Angulo
Joel Santo

Dan

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #703 on: July 26, 2006, 05:10:16 PM »
Quote from: BananaHands on July 25, 2006, 02:56:01 PM
I'm throwing all these turds on the list, even if we just got them.. call me a soothsayer, I say we'll never see them in the majors..

Fabian Jimenez Angulo
Joel Santo
judges?
what's the ruling on this?
Except for the fact in the Ted Lilly one that you can see the baseball in his hand behind the knife. I don't know about the first one but I'm be very, very surprised if the second picture is an actual ad.

berserker

« Reply #704 on: July 26, 2006, 05:16:38 PM »
Quote from: Dan on July 26, 2006, 05:10:16 PM
Quote from: BananaHands on July 25, 2006, 02:56:01 PM

Fabian Jimenez Angulo
Joel Santo
judges?
what's the ruling on this?

I will say that, if he's called up, Fabian Angulo will rival the afore-mentioned Fanzone and Blaise Ilsley as the Cubs with the gayest names.